MTG demands a "Safe Space"

I think it's reasonable even for controversial people to be able to eat in peace in a restaurant. People that disturb the peace by screaming at people such as MTG while she is trying to eat in peace in a restaurant should be arrested. Likewise, it would be the same if it were AOC rather than MTG.

So you want to limit whether or not people can express their opinions to an elected official because someone might get killed?

Are you afraid MTG might get taken out by the Jewish Space Laser?
You can express an OPINION. You cannot do what Maxine Waters told her brainwashed zombies to do

I think it's reasonable even for controversial people to be able to eat in peace in a restaurant. People that disturb the peace by screaming at people such as MTG while she is trying to eat in peace in a restaurant should be arrested. Likewise, it would be the same if it were AOC rather than MTG.

I don't disagree. But the sad part is when AOC is yelled at the same people who back MTG's call for a safe space will cheer when it is the opposition being yelled at.

I don't disagree. But the sad part is when AOC is yelled at the same people who back MTG's call for a safe space will cheer when it is the opposition being yelled at.
This has been a race to the bottom for a long time.

That's what our "system" (ha) incentivizes and rewards. Time to fix the system.

This has been a race to the bottom for a long time.

That's what our "system" (ha) incentivizes and rewards. Time to fix the system.
Again, do you think this is okay? You started this thread without providing all the details

WinterBorn

A little reality for you and "moderate" Mac

Are you really okay with this?

No, I am not ok with it. It is rude and uncivilized. The restaurant should have removed the offending assholes immediately.

What I have a problem with is people spending decades mocking calls for safe spaces, and then demanding them for themselves.

But is AOC yelled at by these same people in restaurants? If so, then those people need to be arrested for disturbing the peace. On the other hand, shouting/yelling at AOC as she is walking to the capitol building is a different story. There are places where protesting is appropriate and places where it's not appropriate.

If someone throws plates or physically assaults someone, they should be arrested.

As for yelling at someone in a public place, wouldn't that come under the 1st amendment and Free Speech? Or is that reserved for one party only?
Are advocating such behavior?

Is that the sort of America you want us to live in?

No, I am not ok with it. It is rude and uncivilized. The restaurant should have removed the offending assholes immediately.

What I have a problem with is people spending decades mocking calls for safe spaces, and then demanding them for themselves.
Harassment does not equal being safe from being OFFENDED. YOU KNOW BETTER. BE BETTER.

If it happened, of course not.

But for the biggest troll in the GQP to whine about it and demand a safe space is absolutely hilarious.

If you don't like that, tough shit.
She's not demanding "safe spaces."
The difference has already been explained to you
.take off your blue blinders

Mac1958 wants an uncivil society where strangers yell at each other in public places

What can that lead to?

Throwing plates of food?

Knifings?

Gunshots?

I see a pretty messed up world if Mac1958 has his way
This is a woman who filmed herself abusing a Parkland survivor.
Tell me about her vision of a civil society.

Of all people. Mind blowing.
If conservatives couldn't gaslight, they would have no light at all...

These folks are masters at throwing a punch -- and then whining and playing victim if you hit back...

batman-jack-nicholson.gif

Forum List

Back