Oberlin Black Students Demands: $8.25/hr pay for protesting; Segregate campus; More fried chicken

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Oberlin Students Demand Payment for Protests, by Katherine Timpf, National Review
http://nypost.com/2015/12/18/pc-students-at-lena-dunhams-college-offended-by-lack-of-fried-chicken/

Ultra Liberal democrat campus Oberlin College is a Mecca of left wing ideology.

Here is what it has produced. The Oberlin Black Student Union has DEMANDS that they say "aren't polite" but rather are stern and inflexible demands. Among the 50 demands are......

SEGREGATE CAMPUS
They want "black only safe spaces" on campus where only blacks are allowed. Hmmm. Don't we have dozens of ALL BLACK colleges in America? Why didn't they go there??

PAYMENT FOR PROTESTING
Yes you read correctly. They DEMAND to be paid $8.25 an hour....for protesting shit. Seriously. They think they are entitled to PAYMENT for showing up and protesting. This is what liberalism has produced.

And last but not least....

MORE FRIED CHICKEN
Yes....along with making parts of campus black only and being paid for protesting.....the Black Student Union is angry that they don't get served fried chicken often enough in the cafeteria. Folks....you can't make this shit up.

So I propose....

Sector off 1/4 of the Oberlin campus. Make it black only. And tell all the blacks that any time they spend in this safe space wearing a t shirt of protest they get $8.25 an hour and all the fried chicken they want.

So basically....tell the campus blacks....if you stay in this area...we'll feed and house you and meet all your needs.

Kinda like slavery.

How about apply Oberlin leftist demands to the nation.

Make Missouri and Illinois and....what the heck....throw in Arkansas.....ALL BLACK STATES. Yes. A National Black Safe Space.

ALL BLACKS who relocate to these three states will be paid $8.25 an hour for 40 hours per week as...well....just welfare. Free cash skraight up yo. And....we Americans will fund an unlimited supply of fried chicken to guarantee every black in these 3 states get a 2 piece meal 3x a day. Make it a 4 piece on Thanksgiving.

All non blacks who live there....we will fund your move to another state.

How about that deal? Would blacks take it? $320 a week free cash. Free fried chicken all day. No non-blacks allowed in the entire 3 state area.

Apparently that's what Democrats want.

Makes me wonder however....if that happened....and all American blacks moved to these wonderful black safe states....what would those 3 states be like in 10 years....and what would Mississippi, Baltimore, Chicago, Detroit, New Orleans, Georgia, Florida, etc be like in 10 years?

Oberlin Students Demand Payment for Protests, by Katherine Timpf, National Review
http://nypost.com/2015/12/18/pc-students-at-lena-dunhams-college-offended-by-lack-of-fried-chicken/

Ultra Liberal democrat campus Oberlin College is a Mecca of left wing ideology.

Here is what it has produced. The Oberlin Black Student Union has DEMANDS that they say "aren't polite" but rather are stern and inflexible demands. Among the 50 demands are......

SEGREGATE CAMPUS
They want "black only safe spaces" on campus where only blacks are allowed. Hmmm. Don't we have dozens of ALL BLACK colleges in America? Why didn't they go there??

PAYMENT FOR PROTESTING
Yes you read correctly. They DEMAND to be paid $8.25 an hour....for protesting shit. Seriously. They think they are entitled to PAYMENT for showing up and protesting. This is what liberalism has produced.

And last but not least....

MORE FRIED CHICKEN
Yes....along with making parts of campus black only and being paid for protesting.....the Black Student Union is angry that they don't get served fried chicken often enough in the cafeteria. Folks....you can't make this shit up.

So I propose....

Sector off 1/4 of the Oberlin campus. Make it black only. And tell all the blacks that any time they spend in this safe space wearing a t shirt of protest they get $8.25 an hour and all the fried chicken they want.

So basically....tell the campus blacks....if you stay in this area...we'll feed and house you and meet all your needs.

Kinda like slavery.

YOWZAH!

What made them like this? And hells bells when they crawl out of their hidey holes what are they going to do. Worst yet I was in touch with an old HR friend of mine and they are saying straight up all these kids are being monitored.

I know every generation looks at the next one as being screwed up.

Hell...mine was seen as being obsessed with pro wrestling and heavy metal music.

But THIS ONE is different. It's one thing to have different tastes in entertainment and hobbies. But I don't think I've ever seen a generation so ENTITLED and emotionally fragile about what they think society owes them, or with less coping skills.

Maybe I'm just like past older generations looking on the younger one with disgust. But my goodness....I see no hope for these brats.

LOL. So, a few nut cases, and you prove yourselves to be equally as nutty. That is really showing them. LOL

A few? This shit is being shown by liberals all over America. It's the Frankenstein you turds created.

So seriously....should liberals get $8 an hour pay just for protesting?? Paid by who?

And...should black liberals be entitled to larger amounts of fried chicken? They're demanding it.

And....should we have safe spaces for blacks only? What punishment for violators?

Liberals....your ilk are the ones proposing these issues. I need you all to clarify.

LOL. So, a few nut cases, and you prove yourselves to be equally as nutty. That is really showing them. LOL

A few? This shit is being shown by liberals all over America. It's the Frankenstein you turds created.

So seriously....should liberals get $8 an hour pay just for protesting?? Paid by who?

And...should black liberals be entitled to larger amounts of fried chicken? They're demanding it.

And....should we have safe spaces for blacks only? What punishment for violators?

Liberals....your ilk are the ones proposing these issues. I need you all to clarify.
Are they demanding Kool-Aid too? I think these black versions of the old GOV George ""segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever" Wallace should be locked in an auditorium and made to watch Selma for 8 solid hours. Older blacks need to lecture these morons that the purpose of the Selma March wasn't for earning $8.25 an hour to protest.

Last edited:
What...they didnt demand a living wage of $15 .......cant anyone get them the proper taking points

I know what I am going to do on Monday.
"Im going to email my Foreign Policy Minister and lay it all out on the line.

I stand a chance now. Harper was hell bent for leather with Obama. Go figure. Why I stayed home as did so many others but that's a different story.

I'm going to Stephan on Monday. I believe he will listen.Assad must stay. Trudeau must go against the grain. HE MUST NOT OBEY OBAMA.

Last edited:
These Obama voters LITERALLY want to be paid $8.25 an hour to complain in public.

Give them all the fatty fried chicken they can eat and lots of sugar. Open a fucking abortion clinic every quarter mile. Give them all the fucking handguns and automatic weapons and ammo as they can carry. In a year there will be more fucking unicorns in Obama's Rose Garden then negroes.

Liberals....do you deserve to be paid just for complaining, or do you just think we owe it to you?

Why do I have a taste for Bojangles right about now?

Cuz that shit is delicious!!!

There's a Popeyes chicken in the ghetto area of downtown Charleston and....this sounds racist but I don't care....they have some ghetto old black women working there and they can flat out cook some chicken!!! Let me tell ya...it's one of the best kept secrets in this area. They don't follow the Popeyes corporate recipe I don't think. Been to others and it's not the same.

Real nice sweet ladies too. But my goodness that chicken is off tha chain!!! I see white collar job folks stop in there sometimes. It's on my way home from work, I go once a week. Damn damn damn so good!!

There's a Popeyes chicken in the ghetto area of downtown Charleston and....this sounds racist but I don't care....they have some ghetto old black women working there and they can flat out cook some chicken!!! Let me tell ya...it's one of the best kept secrets in this area. They don't follow the Popeyes corporate recipe I don't think. Been to others and it's not the same.

Real nice sweet ladies too. But my goodness that chicken is off tha chain!!! I see white collar job folks stop in there sometimes. It's on my way home from work, I go once a week. Damn damn damn so good!!

Have to remember it...

Always loved Popeyes, but last time I went home I picked up a meal, and it was terrible.

Maybe it was just that shop, I sure hope so.

Libs....no comment? Do you all deserve these demands?

Where are the older black folks speaking out against these college educated morons calling for segregation. These "segregated safe places" better hadn't be on public universities.

Forum List

Back