MTG Calls a Liar a Liar and THEN will not Withdraw her Words When Democrats Cry About It

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

The words were stricken at the request of the Democrat Ranking member, who lied his way through the Trump Derangement hearing.

It is about time that the Democrat witnesses and nominees who come in front of congress and use the bald faced lie method to avoid answering questions are called on it.

“ . . . we are NOT letting it (the fentanyl crises) go on . . . ”

That’s absurdly false. It isn’t questionable, it isn’t a matter of opinion, it is a blatant lie.

She should have said “that is a lie,” I suppose. But when he piles one lie on top of another, I can’t really blame her.

“The border is secure.”
”There is no open border policy.”
”We follow the law as Congress has passed it.”
”Recent border crossers who do not show up for their hearings are enforcement priorities and will be removed.”
That border patrol agents whipped migrants from horseback.

Plus the many lies of other Dems in front of congress.

”The lab leak hypothesis is a conspiracy theory.”
”I don’t know the definition of the word “woman.”
”I can’t recall.”

Looks like Marjorie Trailer Queen got slapped down
Your mistake will be to ignore the movements of the communist Chinese. As MTG calls out the dipshit for sleeping with a spy, the commies (try to offer money [italics]) to Michigan for battery-plant real estate. Have you thought about going back to school, or are you afraid of being shot?

No Homo sapiens with an IQ above room temperature should disregard the possibility of Hunter Biden being linked to the xylazine now lacing the fentanyl smuggled into the U.S. Was there any in Floyd's fentanyl? American prisoners will never find out.

The words were stricken at the request of the Democrat Ranking member, who lied his way through the Trump Derangement hearing.

It is about time that the Democrat witnesses and nominees who come in front of congress and use the bald faced lie method to avoid answering questions are called on it.

That’s absurdly false. It isn’t questionable, it isn’t a matter of opinion, it is a blatant lie.

She should have said “that is a lie,” I suppose. But when he piles one lie on top of another, I can’t really blame her.

“The border is secure.”
”Recent border crossers who do not show up for their hearings are enforcement priorities and will be removed.”

”I can’t recall.”

“The border is secure.”

”I can’t recall.”

1681990446510.jpeg

Forum List

Back