Fetterman returns to Capitol Hill

What a fucking slob!!! The way he dresses suggests that he is not over the depression. Nobody with any self-worth goes to work dressed like THAT, especially not to the U.S. Senate. I know some of you leftist cretins will point out that he has dressed like this for a long time now, to which I reply that such is evidence of his ongoing depression (or, to use the technical terminology, he is one fucked up dude). Somebody better put him on suicide watch (and keep that fucking wifey of his away from him, as she is no doubt a major part of his problem).

Do we have the right to know if he has been diagnosed as being a danger to himself or others or if he is on prescription drugs that might cause psychotic episodes? This guy should be red tagged for purchasing a firearm and he serves in the Senate. Go figure.

This guy is living proof of how divided this country is. The idea that you would actually elect a mentally unstable clown who looks like he just rolled out of his bed in the alley. Absolutely unfuckingbelievable!

THIS is how Uncle Festerman showed up for work today. In his DRESS sweats.

LOLOLOL What in hell were you thinkin' Pennsylmania?

No surprising considering the Democratic party is an absolute disgrace compared to what it used to be.

Now you have a president that rambles about nonsense and flat out lies for no reason constantly right in front of the world. A vice president that is just a witless bimbo that talks to adults Americans as if they were 4 year olds. Trannies weird fags like Brighton and Levine. An administration that stands there and says the border is secure. A transportation guy that says roads are racist. Whiny cry babies like aoc and so on.

Using the brain dead and fragile are not above then.

They would elect a retard as long as they can tell them to make votes based on what they want.

THIS is how Uncle Festerman showed up for work today. In his DRESS sweats.

LOLOLOL What in hell were you thinkin' Pennsylmania?

I don't think that Walter Reed was successful at curing the senator. He needs to go back for a few more Electro Shock Treatments and maybe some more time in the rubber room.

I don't think that Walter Reed was successful at curing the senator. He needs to go back for a few more Electro Shock Treatments and maybe some more time in the rubber room.
He's certainly severely compromised at speaking and being able to convey himself for a politician that relies on his/her ability to communicate. Even Robert Kennedy Jr is more understandable and he has a severe speech impediment.

Forum List

Back