msnbc tells the biggest lie of the century !!

msnbc proves why the liberal news cant be trusted !! after Eric Swalwell farted on national television Swalwell denies he farted and then msnbc tries to cover for the lying lefty with the bullshit excuse that the sound we heard was not from Swalwells ass but that it was a coffee mug being slid across a table !!! this is an outrage !! after blatantly lying to the American public and then colluding with a major news outlet in an attempt to deceive the people of this Great country it is imperative that charges be brought against both parties !! 1st msnbc should be forced to apologize to the American people for colluding with the congressman to stage a cover up !!! 2nd Swalwells sorry ass should be censured and removed from office !! :mad:

You have a problem with a fart? You call that the biggest lie of the century?

You people so seriously need to get a grip and grow up.

This is the level of what amuses them. What passes for "deep thought" in Duh Bubble.

If ya can't laugh, giggle or at least snicker about farts, you just don't have a sense of humor.

when it comes to themselves the left has no sense of humor whatsoever .

msnbc proves why the liberal news cant be trusted !! after Eric Swalwell farted on national television Swalwell denies he farted and then msnbc tries to cover for the lying lefty with the bullshit excuse that the sound we heard was not from Swalwells ass but that it was a coffee mug being slid across a table !!! this is an outrage !! after blatantly lying to the American public and then colluding with a major news outlet in an attempt to deceive the people of this Great country it is imperative that charges be brought against both parties !! 1st msnbc should be forced to apologize to the American people for colluding with the congressman to stage a cover up !!! 2nd Swalwells sorry ass should be censured and removed from office !! :mad:

This is a stupid thread.

Yeah....but made me laugh a lot!!! LOL

Alright. This thread is hanging around like one of those Oktoberfest farts. Air it out.

Don't know if this is up, but funny as all heck

You have a problem with a fart? You call that the biggest lie of the century?

You people so seriously need to get a grip and grow up.

This is the level of what amuses them. What passes for "deep thought" in Duh Bubble.

If ya can't laugh, giggle or at least snicker about farts, you just don't have a sense of humor.

when it comes to themselves the left has no sense of humor whatsoever .

Anything that is fun and people enjoy libs want to destroy it................Comedians.............Sports...........Holidays....Statues....infinity

This is a stupid thread.

Yeah....but made me laugh a lot!!! LOL

It almost makes me want to cry, while they use lies to call out others for lying.

Why is this such a big deal in the first place? Who on this planet hasn't passed gas at least once in their life? My most favorite actor right here admits to wetting his pants while on the set of the Perfect Strangers show. Who here besides me loves Bronson Pinchot as Balki?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly
Don't you hate it when those accidental slippages happen.
If it were Trump, it would be front page for a month.
His farts come out his mouth...which is why his mouth looks so much like an asshole....
55e9b7a93c7ecd7a5a9c7e28be856cf0.jpg

Why is this such a big deal in the first place? Who on this planet hasn't passed gas at least once in their life? My most favorite actor right here admits to wetting his pants while on the set of the Perfect Strangers show. Who here besides me loves Bronson Pinchot as Balki?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly
Don't you hate it when those accidental slippages happen.
If it were Trump, it would be front page for a month.
His farts come out his mouth...which is why his mouth looks so much like an asshole....
View attachment 291916
Stock markets been fartin up a storm huh?

Forum List

Back