MSNBC’s Touré: Romney Engaging In The ‘Niggerization’ Of Obama

lol, you are full of it. Im a FSU booster brother, and I guess you want to try and out fact me. Well, I have news for you.

The Seminole tribe of Florida and Oklahoma have given their permission to FSU to use and promote this logo. Also, FSU offers 100 full ride scholarships to members of the Seminole tribe, every year. FSU has a tight bond with the Seminole tribe, as we always have. They young man who rides Renegade is a true Seminole.

Just because one tribe gives permission doesn't negate the fact that other Native Americans might find it offensive. And I "ain't" your brother.

? How about no need for it at all and that goes for "whites" as well. How about just Americans?

Why do we need to refer to each other by race?

As far the politics of who made it up..I was referring to the use of the term which lately is used by those on the left to imply something nefarious.

I agree that 'Americans' should be good enough for most usages, but it also makes sense that there are ways of referring to people by race or ethnicity. It doesn't have to be racist or derogatory.

Do you really not understand why the word used by slave owners was not one ex-slaves wanted to use?

I somehow think you do.

The word 'coding' may be mainly used by people on the left, but it comes from academia. Borrowing terms and politicising them is nothing new, nor is it the preserve of the right - but I agree it is usually silly.

Democrats use race and ethnicity in America to divide us, primarily via an appeal to class warfare.

This is derogatory and about the only thing that can destroy America if we permit it.

? How about no need for it at all and that goes for "whites" as well. How about just Americans?

As far the politics of who made it up..I was referring to the use of the term which lately is used by those on the left to imply something nefarious.

I agree that 'Americans' should be good enough for most usages, but it also makes sense that there are ways of referring to people by race or ethnicity. It doesn't have to be racist or derogatory.

Do you really not understand why the word used by slave owners was not one ex-slaves wanted to use?

I somehow think you do.

The word 'coding' may be mainly used by people on the left, but it comes from academia. Borrowing terms and politicising them is nothing new, nor is it the preserve of the right - but I agree it is usually silly.

They for the most part we agree and that's good enough for me.

Just because one tribe gives permission doesn't negate the fact that other Native Americans might find it offensive. And I "ain't" your brother.

ya okay dude. :)

lol, you are full of it. Im a FSU booster brother, and I guess you want to try and out fact me. Well, I have news for you.

The Seminole tribe of Florida and Oklahoma have given their permission to FSU to use and promote this logo. Also, FSU offers 100 full ride scholarships to members of the Seminole tribe, every year. FSU has a tight bond with the Seminole tribe, as we always have. They young man who rides Renegade is a true Seminole.

Is that racist? Are Seminoles being held to a lower standard as Americans, based on skin color?

I somehow think you do.

Democrats use race and ethnicity in America to divide us, primarily via an appeal to class warfare.

This is derogatory and about the only thing that can destroy America if we permit it.

You will never win the debate that it's the Democrats that are the dividers. They drag up a few instances of Republican doing it but they ought to tune in to MSLSD where this goes on all day long...and I might add top officials of the Democrat Party appear there daily and join right in.

So...the point this thread is attempting to make is what, exactly?

That there is no racist opposition to Obama found in the so-called conservative camp?

:lol:

So...the point this thread is attempting to make is what, exactly?

That there is no racist opposition to Obama found in the so-called conservative camp?

:lol:

The point is what you take from it and whether this behavior is acceptable and why it seems to emanate from the left while the left propagates it and then calls foul. It could also be about the standard at MSLSD if you like. Don't try to pretend that you don't get it. Do you also go around using the word' "Niggerization" (sp) It should be unacceptable coming from blacks as well as whites.

Last edited:

Frstly, what has class warfare got to do with race?

Since when are all white people middle or upper class and all black people lower class?

Secondly, do you honestly - and I mean honestly - believe that the right wing in America have never used race and ethnicity to divide people?

I'm sure you don't for a second - I'm just trying to figure out why you'd say such a thing.

I somehow think you do.

You will never win the debate that it's the Democrats that are the dividers. They drag up a few instances of Republican doing it but they ought to tune in to MSLSD where this goes on all day long...and I might add top officials of the Democrat Party appear there daily and join right in.

The Seminole scholarships are just one of thousands of examples of how America gets chopped up into little groups who each deserve something which the other guy is expected to pay for.

These sort of race and class divisions have strong appeal. Getting something for free at someone elses expense appeals to the lowest impulses of human nature, and promotion of this as being 'deserved' by the recipient is the basis of Democratic Party power in America.

Democrats are low-life.

You will never win the debate that it's the Democrats that are the dividers.

I would never suggest either party is any better or worse at this than the other party, and it just takes my breath away that anyone on either side would pretend otherwise.

Why does so much American politics come down to "My team good - Yeah!" "Your team Bad - Boo!"?

It really is politics of, for and by the sanspit.

. Getting something for free at someone elses expense appeals to the lowest impulses of human nature, and promotion of this as being 'deserved' by the recipient is the basis of Democratic Party power in America.

Democrats are low-life.

I'm curious - do you support or oppose Holocaust museums and memorials?

How about AIPAC?

btw. If I thought half of my country were low lifes, I'd leave.

You will never win the debate that it's the Democrats that are the dividers.

I would never suggest either party is any better or worse at this than the other party, and it just takes my breath away that anyone on either side would pretend otherwise.

Why does so much American politics come down to "My team good - Yeah!" "Your team Bad - Boo!"?

It really is politics of, for and by the sanspit.

That may be true. So let's narrow the parameters to the current election cycle. Who is making this about class and race? Are the Republicans going around saying things like Obama and Biden? There was absolutely no code in what Romney said and I'll bet this guy knows it as well.

Also who are the ones finding "code" in everything Romney/Ryan say and do?

Last edited:

Frstly, what has class warfare got to do with race?

Since when are all white people middle or upper class and all black people lower class?

Secondly, do you honestly - and I mean honestly - believe that the right wing in America have never used race and ethnicity to divide people?

I'm sure you don't for a second - I'm just trying to figure out why you'd say such a thing.

LOL

Biden just said Republicans want to put y'all in chains.

Rather difficult to pursue your economic dreams in this condition.

Are you really as dimwitted as you come across?

MSNBC’s Touré: Romney Engaging In The ‘Niggerization’ Of Obama | Mediaite

I love the terms LIbs dream up. The new one is now "coding". I heard it mentioned a few times in the past 2 weeks.

He’s really trying to use racial coding and access some really deep stereotypes about the angry black man. This is part of the playbook against Obama, the ‘otherization,’ he’s not like us.”

I love the evolution of names as well. First it was "Negroes" , then "Coloreds", then "Blacks" and in now it evolved to African-Americans.

My point is why can't we all just be Americans. I don't go around calling myself Italian American. I'm an American first. An American of Italian descent.

Also, how does this guy derive anything racial from Romney's comment, "“take [his] campaign of division and anger and hate back to Chicago.”

This fool is the racist. Obama is angry and he and Biden are the ones using code: "ya'all back in chains"...not Romney. In addition, Obama came from Chicago so what's wrong with telling him to go back there. Also the implication to a lesser degree was towards Rahm Emanuel.

Hillary Fakes Southern Accent At Black Church
How soon the Libs forget Hillary's performance""

Hillary Clinton adopts a southern drawl - YouTube
If Mitten is going to paint Obama as an angry and scary black man he's going to draw these types of comments.

Are you against free speech now too?

Romney didn't bring up race, Ravi.

Of course, you know that, but you have been playing the race card your whole life and it just comes natural.

I love the terms LIbs dream up. The new one is now "coding". I heard it mentioned a few times in the past 2 weeks.

He’s really trying to use racial coding and access some really deep stereotypes about the angry black man. This is part of the playbook against Obama, the ‘otherization,’ he’s not like us.”

I love the evolution of names as well. First it was "Negroes" , then "Coloreds", then "Blacks" and in now it evolved to African-Americans.

My point is why can't we all just be Americans. I don't go around calling myself Italian American. I'm an American first. An American of Italian descent.

Also, how does this guy derive anything racial from Romney's comment, "“take [his] campaign of division and anger and hate back to Chicago.”

This fool is the racist. Obama is angry and he and Biden are the ones using code: "ya'all back in chains"...not Romney. In addition, Obama came from Chicago so what's wrong with telling him to go back there. Also the implication to a lesser degree was towards Rahm Emanuel.

If Mitten is going to paint Obama as an angry and scary black man he's going to draw these types of comments.

Romney painted him? Or is it more like Romney pointed out what he actually said? Also show me where Romney ever used the term "black man"

While you are at it, it's the Democrats who claim to be for free speech as long as it's only Democrats exercising.

What do you think would be said if a white person used the term "Niggerization" to try to make a point on a talk show...a false point I might add.

Romney painted him? Or is it more like Romney pointed out what he actually said? Also show me where Romney ever used the term "black man"

While you are at it, it's the Democrats who claim to be for free speech as long as it's only Democrats exercising.

What do you think would be said if a white person used the term "Niggerization" to try to make a point on a talk show...a false point I might add.

They are so steeped in their race and class warfare that it is the only thing they know.

They simply cannot see the hypocrisy and evil of it.

Forum List

Back