MSNBC Poll agrees: Teachers Should Carry Concealed Weapons

So the Alt Right and the gun bunnies are swamping an online push poll?

You idiot.

Maybe it's the Russians swamping the poll. Did you ever think of that?

51b8e89ceab8eaa87d000009-750-562.jpg
Good self picture, JGalt.

Somebody is swamping an online poll, yes.

Probably the gun bunnies.
Posted by the resident dumb bunny
LDS leader says limit gun access<BR> Arms, mental illness don't mix, he says

WEST JORDAN -- LDS Church President Gordon B. Hinckley said guns and mental illness do not mix as he eulogized church security officer Donald Thomas who was slain by a gunman last week.

"A way must be found to keep the mentally ill from senseless acts of violence," President Hinckley said. "You cannot have an indiscriminate allowance of firearms without abuses. All of us cannot be held hostage by a few whose minds are sick and who lack judgment and reason."We cannot live and work in a bunker mentality," he said. "The very nature of our lives is based on our freedom to go and come while doing our work."

LDS leader says limit gun access<BR> Arms, mental illness don't mix, he says
Guess ya better turn in your firearm jake

JGalt continues to fumble and stumble as his arguments crumble.

The Russians are using the Alt Right stooges, of whom one is JGalt, to overthrow the Republic.

Nobody wants to overthrow the entire republic, just your part of the republic. And it looks like we conservatives did a pretty damned good job of that when we elected that Magnificent Orange SOB Donald J. Trump.

:itsok:
You are Alt Right not a conservative. Since the election of 2016, very little "winning" has occurred for the Alt Right. Your gang has been continually exposed for what you are, stooges of Russia.

It's nice to know the Mormons, iaw with President Nelson's dictat, will now get rid of their weapons.

It's MSNBC, folks. MSNBC!!

Considering the origin and likely viewership of the poll, 76% speaks volumes...

"What do you think? Do you agree with laws allowing teachers to carry concealed weapons?"

Poll: Do you agree with laws allowing teachers to carry concealed weapons?

It`s a great idea that will benefit the psycho kids that can`t get a gun from home. There isn`t a teacher or a LEO that can`t be disarmed.

That's just a chance that we'll have to take because it's better to take assertive action than just lay down and die.

It's nice to know the Mormons, iaw with President Nelson's dictat, will now get rid of their weapons.

And the Pope is a Communist.

The Mormon President's statement goes against his own religion. The right to own firearms are a protected right by the United States Constitution, and the Mormons believe the Constitution was inspired by God.

Doctrine and Covenants 98

5 And that law of the land which is constitutional, supporting that principle of freedom in maintaining rights and privileges, belongs to all mankind, and is justifiable before me.

6 Therefore, I, the Lord, justify you, and your brethren of my church, in befriending that law which is the constitutional law of the land;

7 And as pertaining to law of man, whatsoever is more or less than this, cometh of evil.

8 I, the Lord God, make you free, therefore ye are free indeed; and the law also maketh you free.

Someone pointed out that a guy went on a shooting rampage in Fort Hood Army Base where every single person around him was was trained in weaponry and he still killed 4 and injured 14. Giving a few untrained teachers weapons isn't about to make much impact.
Why do you omit that fact that while they were trained, none of them had a gun? I'm pretty sure I know why, it doesn't fit your agenda to lie cheat and steal. You can thank jughead Obama of disarming the military.

No. It's because I overheard someone mention this in passing, and then the source I read didn't mention that no one had weapons when I looked into it further. Almost as soon as I posted it here I was informed by other posters that no one at Ft. Hood carries weapons. I was surprised by that information. I then, almost immediately, included that same information. If we spoke about it face to face I would ave also said that no one carries weapons at military bases, or at least army bases outside a war zone.
I made a mistake and tried to correct it. I had/ have no agenda, but to comprehend the problems we all face as a society.

Someone pointed out that a guy went on a shooting rampage in Fort Hood Army Base where every single person around him was was trained in weaponry and he still killed 4 and injured 14. Giving a few untrained teachers weapons isn't about to make much impact.
Why do you omit that fact that while they were trained, none of them had a gun? I'm pretty sure I know why, it doesn't fit your agenda to lie cheat and steal. You can thank jughead Obama of disarming the military.

No. It's because I overheard someone mention this in passing, and then the source I read didn't mention that no one had weapons when I looked into it further. Almost as soon as I posted it here I was informed by other posters that no one at Ft. Hood carries weapons. I was surprised by that information. I then, almost immediately, included that same information. If we spoke about it face to face I would ave also said that no one carries weapons at military bases, or at least army bases outside a war zone.
I made a mistake and tried to correct it. I had/ have no agenda, but to comprehend the problems we all face as a society.
Thanks. Hard to imagine not allowing the military to be armed.

I don't have a problem with teachers carrying concealed weapons.

Students should not be sitting ducks for every madman out there....or for every false flag by the Deep state out there.....or for anything really........anything at all!

Guns in the hands of responsible citizens protect people. :thup:

Teachers like this might still be alive had he been able to be armed:

"Slain football coach ran 'toward danger' to save students in school shooting, sheriff says at funeral"
Slain football coach ran 'toward danger' to save students in shooting: Sheriff

Last edited:

now-that-right.jpg

And what's worse is 2 people agreed and one said it was a winner.

The base personnel were not ARMED. In fact they were not allowed to be armed on base like that.

So basically it was a grown up gun free zone, with the same result.

Re Fort Hood: the error by some is that those empowered to use violence are the MPs. Part of that empowerment is the understanding by all that a person, such as the Major, does not violate that empowerment. Hundreds of thousands of military personnel follow that unspoken agreement. The Major violated it.

Forum List

Back