MSNBC Poll agrees: Teachers Should Carry Concealed Weapons

So the Alt Right and the gun bunnies are swamping an online push poll?

You idiot.

So the Alt Right and the gun bunnies are swamping an online push poll?

You idiot.

Maybe it's the Russians swamping the poll. Did you ever think of that?

51b8e89ceab8eaa87d000009-750-562.jpg

the randian thinks there will be a prize for most times posting the same thing

that may be the only time randian and think have been used in the same sentence

Lets see...my kid is in class today and there is a chance all be it a small chance but a chance none the less that one of her fellow students will go berserk and pull out a gun and start killing people......hmmmmmmm do I want the teacher in that room or the next room to pull out a gun and kill the shooter?...why by golly I think I'd have to answer that in the affirmative...
You idiot libs that are arguing against it are not putting yourself in the situation...as usual your opinions are half baked not well thought out...knee jerk...wake up!

Lets see...my kid is in class today and there is a chance all be it a small chance but a chance none the less that one of her fellow students will go berserk and pull out a gun and start killing people......hmmmmmmm do I want the teacher in that room or the next room to pull out a gun and kill the shooter?...why by golly I think I'd have to answer that in the affirmative...
You idiot libs that are arguing against it are not putting yourself in the situation...as usual your opinions are half baked not well thought out...knee jerk...wake up!

They are on a mission...ban guns

Someone pointed out that a guy went on a shooting rampage in Fort Hood Army Base where every single person around him was was trained in weaponry and he still killed 4 and injured 14. Giving a few untrained teachers weapons isn't about to make much impact.

Forum List

Back