MSNBC Is Now The OWS Chanel

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I've been hearing some pretty terrible things about Van Jones. I heard he is currently conducting hundreds of classes around the country on how to protest called "The 99% Spring" Their American version of the Arab Spring. They even talked about these classes this morning.

I heard he was a 9/11 truther. I heard he was a communist. I've heard of some of his quotes.

Van Jones said; “Only suburban white kids shoot up schools; you’ve never seen a Columbine done by a black child.”

“The white polluters and the white environmentalists are essentially steering poison into the people of color communities because they don’t have a racial justice frame.”

“I met all these young radical people of color – I mean really radical, communists and anarchists. And it was, like, ‘This is what I need to be a part of… I spent the next ten years of my life working with a lot of those people I met in jail, trying to be a revolutionary…I was a rowdy nationalist on April 28th, and then the verdicts came down on April 29th..By August, I was a communist

“Well the answer to that is, they’re assholes.” This was in response to a question of why Democrats aren't able to pass legislation with majorities when Republicans are.

Well guess what? Van Jones was a guest panelist on UP w/Chris Hayes a gay anchorman on MSNBC.....Media Matter's version of Glenn Beck.

hayeslimbaughfluke.JPG

They were talking about civil disobedience this morning. Talking about environmental protesters being unfairly locked up for breaking the law.

picture-11.png

This is tied in with the White House and Media Matters......which are both doing the dirty work for George Sorros.

If you want to see the show it's on MSNBC right now.

I'm just wondering how long this is gonna be allowed to go on.....because what they're discussing is criminal.

Links

Van Jones Quotes | Our Crazy Government
Up with Chris Hayes

Van Jones is a close friend of the obamas, was a close presidential advisor and was appointed green jobs czar at one time. In 2009 he was forced to reisign due to the flap over his many communist political opinions and goals.

I"m sure obama wasn't his friend because they disagreed. obama is a much of a communist/anarchist as Van Jones is.

I hope that Jones continues with terrorist training camps. I hope he does have his American Spring and turn our major cities into something resembling Tahrir Square this summer. All summer long. In every city, town, hamlet and wide place in the road.

Then in November, we vote. It's that simple.

I'm just wondering why this is going on.

I remember how shocking it was when Ed Schultz said we needed armed insurrections after the 2010 elections went against the Democraps. Now I'm seeing this is a regular part of MSNBC's programming.

They kept saying "peaceful protest" this morning, but they also stressed getting arrested by authorities.

Come on.......this is irresponsible for a network to be spreading this kind of thing. The FCC could easily threaten them with pulling their license, but they won't......because it's what the Obama Administration wants.

He and his Administration is behind OWS.

We need to face up to it.

Last edited:
The liberals are stuck in the 60's man.

And Obama hates white people.

:lol: You "heard" he was a 9/11 "truther" but you can't find any quotes about him actually being a "truther" can you? That would actually be the moron that Fox has on all the damn time, Judge Napolitano.

Nope just his name on the list of people that signed the petition.

He later denied it was his. Given his credibility, which time is he lying?

:lol: You "heard" he was a 9/11 "truther" but you can't find any quotes about him actually being a "truther" can you? That would actually be the moron that Fox has on all the damn time, Judge Napolitano.

"He did not explain how his name came to be on the petition. A source said Jones did not carefully review the language in the petition before agreeing to add his name."

Lame attempt at a deflection. :lame2:

Nope. Just pointing out that your statement about Van Jones being a "truther" isn't exactly on the level. You can't produce a single quote from Mr. Jones that would support your contention that he is a "truther". He has, in fact, made statements to the contrary so what, exactly, would be your point in bringing it up?

He's not a truther, Napolitano is...who also happens to be a favorite guest over at Fox.

Van Jones is a racist and is trying to foment discord in this country similar to the Arab Spring and her main bitching point is that he's not a truther?

That's funny.

Nope. Just pointing out that your statement about Van Jones being a "truther" isn't exactly on the level. You can't produce a single quote from Mr. Jones that would support your contention that he is a "truther". He has, in fact, made statements to the contrary so what, exactly, would be your point in bringing it up?

He's not a truther, Napolitano is...who also happens to be a favorite guest over at Fox.

Even Jones has given up pretending he didn't sign up with the 9/11 Truthers. Why are you defending him against something he's already admitted? Makes you look rather.... uhmmmmm.... naive?

"He did not explain how his name came to be on the petition. A source said Jones did not carefully review the language in the petition before agreeing to add his name."

"I do not agree with this statement and it certainly does not reflect my views now or ever," Jones said in the statement.

Signing the Petition does not make him a truther. He has also, since, had his name removed from the Petition. Can you find any public statements he has made that would lead you to believe he is a truther like Napolitano? (Pssst...there aren't any)

"I do not agree with this statement and it certainly does not reflect my views now or ever," Jones said in the statement.

Signing the Petition does not make him a truther. He has also, since, had his name removed from the Petition. Can you find any public statements he has made that would lead you to believe he is a truther like Napolitano? (Pssst...there aren't any)

I will ask again.

Which time is he lying? You dont get to play both sides of the fence and not get caught.

Which time was he lying?

Once again.....PAY ATTENTION......stop trying to deflect the thread to whatever purpose you wish. His being a truther or not isn't what is important.

The guy is on MSNBC this morning broadcasting to the world that he is going to start riots in our streets similar to what we're seeing in Syria, Egypt, and Libya.

Forum List

Back