MSNBC Host Snaps in Heated Segment: ‘What in the World Is Riskier Than Being a Poor P

So now the right is going to attck the word "Fair" as a bad word that means bad things?

You tried to to it with the word democracy.

you did do it with the word liberal already.

I think the game is up on you trying to redefine words.

your tactics have been outed

So now the right is going to attck the word "Fair" as a bad word that means bad things?

You tried to to it with the word democracy.

you did do it with the word liberal already.

I think the game is up on you trying to redefine words.

your tactics have been outed

Obama and/or the left could come out in favor of oxygen and these con-loving lemmings would find fault in it.

Last edited:
Are you enjoying being clueless and bringing nothing to the thread but hate and personal attacks based on nothing?:eusa_whistle:

Thoroughly

You must lead a disturbing life, if that's what you want to call it.:badgrin: You do realize your renting out space in that noodle of yours to ignorance don't ya?

he is an absolutely worthless human being to any adult discussion.

I never put anyone on ignore.

I have chosen to never answer this particular poster EVER.

I read him if its part of the converstation but NEVER answer him.

he goes away and hes someone elses problem when I do that.

Last edited:
Thoroughly

You must lead a disturbing life, if that's what you want to call it.:badgrin: You do realize your renting out space in that noodle of yours to ignorance don't ya?

he is an absolutely worthless human being to any adult discussion.

I never put anyone on ignore.

I have chosen to never answer this particular poster EVER.

I read him if its part of the converstation but NEVER answer him.

he goes away and hes someone elses problem when I do that.

You're a fucking lair.

The only thing in the world riskier then being poor in America, is being poor anywhere else.

MSNBC Host Snaps in Heated Segment: ‘What in the World Is Riskier Than Being a Poor Person in America?’

MSNBC Host Melissa Harris-Perry: What is Riskier Than Being a Poor Person in America? | Video | TheBlaze.com

“What is riskier than living poor in America? Seriously! What in the world is riskier than being a poor person in America? I live in a neighborhood where people are shot on my street corner. I live in a neighborhood where people have to figure out how to get their kid into school because maybe it will be a good school and maybe it won’t. I am sick of the idea that being wealthy is risky. No! …Being poor is what is risky!

Drug addiction and those fighting for their share of the illegal drug market is the major cause of shootings in the US.

Forum List

Back