MSNBC Host Snaps in Heated Segment: ‘What in the World Is Riskier Than Being a Poor P

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
The only thing in the world riskier then being poor in America, is being poor anywhere else.

MSNBC Host Snaps in Heated Segment: ‘What in the World Is Riskier Than Being a Poor Person in America?’

MSNBC Host Melissa Harris-Perry: What is Riskier Than Being a Poor Person in America? | Video | TheBlaze.com

“What is riskier than living poor in America? Seriously! What in the world is riskier than being a poor person in America? I live in a neighborhood where people are shot on my street corner. I live in a neighborhood where people have to figure out how to get their kid into school because maybe it will be a good school and maybe it won’t. I am sick of the idea that being wealthy is risky. No! …Being poor is what is risky!

I love this woman.

Being wealthy is NOT a risky thing to be in America.

She is spot on

Is there a point to this? You don't think it is risky being poor in America I guess? Then why in the hell are so many guns needed? Why are all those people dead in Chicago? Why is Newark so dangerous?

What are you trying to say?

the right likes topretend the wealthy are so put upon in this country.

they cry great big crockadile tears fro them daily.

then they call poor people lazy.

fucking class warfare assholes

Is there a point to this? You don't think it is risky being poor in America I guess? Then why in the hell are so many guns needed? Why are all those people dead in Chicago? Why is Newark so dangerous?

What are you trying to say?

Guns don' t kill middle class people?

Ask yourself, where would you rather be poor.

Right you are! Then, they TRY and blame the poor for creating the class warfare, and some idiots buy it hook, line and sinker.

Last edited:

Right you are! Then, they TRY and blame the poor for creating the class warfare, and some idiots buy it hook, line and sinker.

No one is blaming the poor for creating class warfare, we are blaming talking heads like the one in the OP and people like Obama.

so you claim the founders didnt find it unFAIR that they were taxed yet had no say in their government?

I had some fuckin' idiot red faced and spittin' mad trying to make an argument to me that because he was poor all he could afford to do was smoke, (cigarettes and weed), and drink.
Oddly enough. the 50 something yr/old blamed Mr Bush for his place in life. That's one thing obama has done I suppose, is give failures a perceived excuse for their failing.

Laws and government are set up to create a fairer playing field in every case they are democratic

Forum List

Back