MSNBC Host Snaps in Heated Segment: ‘What in the World Is Riskier Than Being a Poor P

I love this woman.

Being wealthy is NOT a risky thing to be in America.

She is spot on

What's going on with all the anger over at MSNBC?
You got Chris Mathews and now this whack job going off on the guests.
This lady says we need to build safety nets for the poor...
Are you kidding me...We don't take care of the poor now.
What a bunch of bullshit...

Oh I guess we need to spend more...that's the answer.:mad:

Why don't we just take all the money away from the rich and just
take everything from them and give it away.

Then what?

Thoroughly

You must lead a disturbing life, if that's what you want to call it.:badgrin: You do realize your renting out space in that noodle of yours to ignorance don't ya?

he is an absolutely worthless human being to any adult discussion.

I never put anyone on ignore.

I have chosen to never answer this particular poster EVER.

I read him if its part of the converstation but NEVER answer him.

he goes away and hes someone elses problem when I do that.

I made my point and that is all the time I will waste on him and anyone like him. Total waste of time and I have no time to waste, or space in my head for worthless tripe spewed by those who spew it.:eusa_angel: I find it funny he felt the need to subtract from my reputation as if it matters or something.

Last edited:
The only thing in the world riskier then being poor in America, is being poor anywhere else.

MSNBC Host Snaps in Heated Segment: ‘What in the World Is Riskier Than Being a Poor Person in America?’

MSNBC Host Melissa Harris-Perry: What is Riskier Than Being a Poor Person in America? | Video | TheBlaze.com

“What is riskier than living poor in America? Seriously! What in the world is riskier than being a poor person in America? I live in a neighborhood where people are shot on my street corner. I live in a neighborhood where people have to figure out how to get their kid into school because maybe it will be a good school and maybe it won’t. I am sick of the idea that being wealthy is risky. No! …Being poor is what is risky!

It's just a hate filled, race baiting hate fest against Republicans, what else do you expect from MSNBC. Hell we're not supposed to say Hold the Fort anymore.

The only thing in the world riskier then being poor in America, is being poor anywhere else.

MSNBC Host Snaps in Heated Segment: ‘What in the World Is Riskier Than Being a Poor Person in America?’

MSNBC Host Melissa Harris-Perry: What is Riskier Than Being a Poor Person in America? | Video | TheBlaze.com

“What is riskier than living poor in America? Seriously! What in the world is riskier than being a poor person in America? I live in a neighborhood where people are shot on my street corner. I live in a neighborhood where people have to figure out how to get their kid into school because maybe it will be a good school and maybe it won’t. I am sick of the idea that being wealthy is risky. No! …Being poor is what is risky!

It's just a hate filled, race baiting hate fest against Republicans, what else do you expect from MSNBC. Hell we're not supposed to say Hold the Fort anymore.

After thinking about it, who is saying that the rich are at more risk? Now I will say that to start business takes money and there is risk so it is logical that the rich take more risks but that is by choice. So her whole tirade is based on BS, just like most things liberal.

Scary right?

We now have multiple generations of dependent Libtards who have been told and have come to expect that government exists to make life fair for them.

Beats workin, they figure!

Then why did the founders turn against the king?

Because the King taxed them in order to provide perks for his preferred minority. Nothing really all that different now other than it's a different minority being shown the favoritism.
It's no more "fair". It's just that this minority isn't a privileged few with royal blood, it is 47% of the voters.

Let's take a poor person from another country
who lives in a tin shack with no running water
and who has to eat road kill to survive and bring
them here to a "poor" persons home.

Give me a break....

After thinking about it, who is saying that the rich are at more risk? Now I will say that to start business takes money and there is risk so it is logical that the rich take more risks but that is by choice. So her whole tirade is based on BS, just like most things liberal.

The only risk the wealthy 1% take is risk with other people's $, not their own. How much did your 401k lose?

We now have multiple generations of dependent Libtards who have been told and have come to expect that government exists to make life fair for them.

Because the King taxed them in order to provide perks for his preferred minority. Nothing really all that different now other than it's a different minority being shown the favoritism.
It's no more "fair". It's just that this minority isn't a privileged few with royal blood, it is 47% of the voters.

You mean the voters who are not going to have the means to vote this election, which primarily vote democratic? What is democratic about taking ones right to vote away?

Let's take a poor person from another country
who lives in a tin shack with no running water
and who has to eat road kill to survive and bring
them here to a "poor" persons home.

Give me a break....

Why worry about another country when we have plenty of problems here in this country that was brought on by the 1% elite, BUT being blamed on the poor and middle class?

is voting designed to make government operations more fair?

I love this woman.

Being wealthy is NOT a risky thing to be in America.

She is spot on

What's going on with all the anger over at MSNBC?
You got Chris Mathews and now this whack job going off on the guests.
This lady says we need to build safety nets for the poor...
Are you kidding me...We don't take care of the poor now.
What a bunch of bullshit...

Oh I guess we need to spend more...that's the answer.:mad:

Bammy is flaming out and they are going out of their "collective" minds.

Forum List

Back