MSNBC Host Snaps in Heated Segment: ‘What in the World Is Riskier Than Being a Poor P

i had some fuckin' idiot red faced and spittin' mad trying to make an argument to me that because he was poor all he could afford to do was smoke, (cigarettes and weed), and drink.
Oddly enough. The 50 something yr/old blamed mr bush for his place in life. That's one thing obama has done i suppose, is give failures a perceived excuse for their failing.

bs

Last edited:
so you claim the founders didnt find it unFAIR that they were taxed yet had no say in their government?

So, you are saying it is unfair for someone to have a vote that does not pay taxes? Your example support what I said.

I had some fuckin' idiot red faced and spittin' mad trying to make an argument to me that because he was poor all he could afford to do was smoke, (cigarettes and weed), and drink.
Oddly enough. the 50 something yr/old blamed Mr Bush for his place in life. That's one thing obama has done I suppose, is give failures a perceived excuse for their failing.

says some internets poster

The founders revolted against teh monarchy because they felt they were unfairly treated by that government.

go ahead you assholes and claim that is not true.

The only thing in the world riskier then being poor in America, is being poor anywhere else.

MSNBC Host Snaps in Heated Segment: ‘What in the World Is Riskier Than Being a Poor Person in America?’

MSNBC Host Melissa Harris-Perry: What is Riskier Than Being a Poor Person in America? | Video | TheBlaze.com

“What is riskier than living poor in America? Seriously! What in the world is riskier than being a poor person in America? I live in a neighborhood where people are shot on my street corner. I live in a neighborhood where people have to figure out how to get their kid into school because maybe it will be a good school and maybe it won’t. I am sick of the idea that being wealthy is risky. No! …Being poor is what is risky!

This "Harris-Perry" race baiter is a fucking fraud and a liar. She's the latest poster child for the left. She also worked the Sharpton campaign in 2004. Disregard her irrelevant stupidity.

see what you assholes do?

you get your clock cleaned by the facts an pretend it didnt happen.

This is why your party is SO failed and cant get anything right.

You lie to yourselves about facts all day long

The only thing in the world riskier then being poor in America, is being poor anywhere else.

MSNBC Host Snaps in Heated Segment: ‘What in the World Is Riskier Than Being a Poor Person in America?’

MSNBC Host Melissa Harris-Perry: What is Riskier Than Being a Poor Person in America? | Video | TheBlaze.com

“What is riskier than living poor in America? Seriously! What in the world is riskier than being a poor person in America? I live in a neighborhood where people are shot on my street corner. I live in a neighborhood where people have to figure out how to get their kid into school because maybe it will be a good school and maybe it won’t. I am sick of the idea that being wealthy is risky. No! …Being poor is what is risky!

This "Harris-Perry" race baiter is a fucking fraud and a liar. She's the latest poster child for the left. She also worked the Sharpton campaign in 2004. Disregard her irrelevant stupidity.

There is no denying it. It's as obvious as the day is long, and no bait is needed.

American Revolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The American Revolution was the political upheaval during the last half of the 18th century in which thirteen colonies in North America joined together to break free from the British Empire, combining to become the United States of America. They first rejected the authority of the Parliament of Great Britain to govern them from overseas without representation, and then expelled all royal officials. By 1774, each colony had established a Provincial Congress, or an equivalent governmental institution, to govern itself, but still within the empire. The British responded by sending combat troops to re-impose direct rule. Through the Second Continental Congress, the Americans managed the armed conflict against the British known as the American Revolutionary War (also: American War of Independence, 1775–83).

Back to the "poor people aren't paying taxes" cry. You know how that came about don't you? Rethugs had to give up something to Dems when the rethugs were wanting more and more tax cuts for the ultra rich.

Fuking rethugs made it possible for so many to get away with paying no federal income tax. Just so there richy rich friends could get by paying less taxes. And now they want to cry about it. (it's called compromise. Benefitted richy rich Dems also. Bet that pisses you off)

It is ok for the ultra rich to pay less and less taxes as a percentage of income, but let a poor person slide by with no real tax obligation and it becomes a crime.

Don't you all know that the ultra rich control so much of Americas wealth that they pay 50% of the taxes. And you think that's "fair"?

Forum List

Back