Msnbc home of nobody

and that james carville guy,, the ugliest human being I've ever laid eyes on.. so that's 2

Carville is married to Republican political pundit Mary Matalin, who had worked for President George H. W. Bush on his 1992 reelection campaign. Carville and Matalin were married in New Orleans in October 1993. They have two daughters: Matalin Mary "Matty" Carville and Emerson Normand "Emma" Carville. Carville publicly acknowledged that he has adult attention-deficit disorder.

In 2008, Carville and Matalin relocated their family from Virginia to New Orleans. He is currently on the faculty of the department of political science at Tulane University.

Matalin_Mary.jpg

He could be the next senator from N Dakota.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised after Franken.. nothing the demons do surprises me,, that's why they all act like the corrupt asses they are.

You think Ed Schultz is a corrupt asshole? Don't think so.

I think ed is sincere. I also think he is an honest man. I may not agree with his opinions on several issues, but then I don't agree with anyone all the time. I really think ed is worthy of respect just for his honestly held opinions. Agreeing or disagreeing with those opinions does not add to or diminish that respect.
My point all along, taken together, beck and ed are the best political entertainment on tv. I would love to see them together.

Personally, I think he would act in an honest and upright manner if he was elected, at least as long as his minders allowed him to.

and that james carville guy,, the ugliest human being I've ever laid eyes on.. so that's 2

Carville is married to Republican political pundit Mary Matalin, who had worked for President George H. W. Bush on his 1992 reelection campaign. Carville and Matalin were married in New Orleans in October 1993. They have two daughters: Matalin Mary "Matty" Carville and Emerson Normand "Emma" Carville. Carville publicly acknowledged that he has adult attention-deficit disorder.

In 2008, Carville and Matalin relocated their family from Virginia to New Orleans. He is currently on the faculty of the department of political science at Tulane University.

Matalin_Mary.jpg

Matalin makes Cruella deVille look like Hello Kitty.........she's one nassstay harpy shrew, she is.

what did ya do? to piss em off?

Apparently, I was not liberal enough for them. :) They are almost as bad as Democratic Underground. :)

I noticed that on several liberal message boards. Apparently they think all the posts must agree with them because they seem to delete the ones that don't, and then boot the poster. It fits the ideologue that people are sheep and they must lead them in the right direction and supress dissent so those that think differently will be ostracised. The old Alinsky tactics at work.
We should thank the USMB moderators to for providing a place where opinions can be expressed freely.
Thank you USMB Mods!

I can name at least one 'conservative board'...scratch that....three conservative boards (one defunct)...that has done the same thing. :eusa_whistle:

Apparently, I was not liberal enough for them. :) They are almost as bad as Democratic Underground. :)

I noticed that on several liberal message boards. Apparently they think all the posts must agree with them because they seem to delete the ones that don't, and then boot the poster. It fits the ideologue that people are sheep and they must lead them in the right direction and supress dissent so those that think differently will be ostracised. The old Alinsky tactics at work.
We should thank the USMB moderators to for providing a place where opinions can be expressed freely.
Thank you USMB Mods!

I can name at least one 'conservative board'...scratch that....three conservative boards (one defunct)...that has done the same thing. :eusa_whistle:

I don't find that hard to believe.

Thank you USMB Mods!

So can I Free Republic to name one I was banned from for being too liberal.

-TSO

Thank you USMB Mods!

I don't find that hard to believe.

me too, cause she didn't name em did she? :eusa_shhh:

Obermann rocks, and so does Rachel.

Calling out the assholes on the right every show.

Msnbc home of nobody

What about this nice looking young man?

RachelMaddow.jpg

Short hair....check

T-shirt...check

Little or no make-up...check.

MUST be a man, eh?

There's obviously a lot more to it than that, but that's a start. And aside from many lesbians who consciously or unconsciously try to look like men (read 'bull-dyke', although I'm sure you've never heard of this either :lol:), she was probably abused as a child. She fits the profile.

What about this nice looking young man?

RachelMaddow.jpg

Short hair....check

T-shirt...check

Little or no make-up...check.

MUST be a man, eh?

There's obviously a lot more to it than that, but that's a start. And aside from many lesbians who consciously or unconsciously try to look like men (read 'bull-dyke', although I'm sure you've never heard of this either :lol:), she was probably abused as a child. She fits the profile.

Oh STOP! :rofl: You're cracking me up with your posts! :rofl:

what did ya do? to piss em off?

Thank you USMB Mods!

I got flagged on the daily Kos

I think I ran a thread on the idea of Meritocracy.....Boy, that hurted!!

Forum List

Back