WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
N O B O D Y

B E G G [B([/B] R S F O R R E S P E C T

Better? Beggars??

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
the ed show, i admit I watch the ed show. The context I watch it in is that it follows glenn beck, two sides of the same coin. Sometimes ed even answers what glenn said.
talk about entertainment, what a riot when the two shows are taken together.
Personally i would love it if they put these two guys together on the same show.

the ed show, i admit I watch the ed show. The context I watch it in is that it follows glenn beck, two sides of the same coin. Sometimes ed even answers what glenn said.
Personally i would love it if they put these two guys together on the same show.

I feel sorry for that guy,, if I had a picture in my head of a head exploding it would be his..

I feel sorry for that guy,, if I had a picture in my head of a head exploding it would be his..

Yes I know, laughing at the feeble minded is morally wrong, but still great entertainment.
Seriously, anyone that enjoys Glenn Beck will get a real hoot from watching ed right afterwards.

He could be the next senator from N Dakota.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised after Franken.. nothing the demons do surprises me,, that's why they all act like the corrupt asses they are.

Not unless ND changes it's election laws. He needs to have lived in the state for 5 years to be eligible.

-TSO

I refuse to watch The Ed Show, ever since I got banned from his message board. :)

-TSO

what did ya do? to piss em off?

Apparently, I was not liberal enough for them. :) They are almost as bad as Democratic Underground. :)

I noticed that on several liberal message boards. Apparently they think all the posts must agree with them because they seem to delete the ones that don't, and then boot the poster. It fits the ideologue that people are sheep and they must lead them in the right direction and supress dissent so those that think differently will be ostracised. The old Alinsky tactics at work.
We should thank the USMB moderators to for providing a place where opinions can be expressed freely.
Thank you USMB Mods!

Forum List

Back