MSNBC at the editing machine again

Andrea Mitchell does a promo for MSNBC in which she
defines herself as a journalist.
Then gets caught editing tape to fit their agenda as an arm of
the Obama re election machine....

Ed Schulz got caught doing it with a Rick Perry video that they cut up....

I am gonna freak my self out and maybe a few here now...

Ed Schultz whom I don't care for much at all did go on his show the next evening and played the video
with Rick Perry uncut.
Ed Schultz did say a real crappy and disgusting thing about Laura Ingraham and apologized and took himself off the air for a few shows...

But this is a not a once in a lifetime screw up with these people.
This is the way they operate...
When are "real" journalists gonna rise up and call them on it.
The lefties are always screaming about Fox News...
Will one of the NBC,MSNBC crowd stand up and say....Man we were so wrong on this and admit what they did....

Hey I say God bless MSNBC............

In 2010, I got a real kick out of watching them on election night as the GOP romped. Those 5 fuckkers ( including Olbermann at the time) looked like they had red hot poker telphone poles smashed up their asses for hours. It was cant miss TV if you are a conservative minded person. Really.....what can be funnier and what can be more intertaining than to see miserable angry far left assholes go mental and be even more miserable and angry? The answer is.......nothing.

Id blow my brains out if they took any of these meatheads off the air before election night........particularly O'Donnell and Schultz although all of them are vile humnan beings. Ive had my plans set for two years now......to watch these assholes get schooled on public TV. You want to see the most miserable fucks in the world? Tune in to MSNBC that night. If you are a conservative, it is going to be one of the best nights of your life.:2up::2up::eusa_dance:

I wonder if the 'reporters', newsreaders and propagandists... I mean editors on staff watch their product with a hand over laugh going "Let's see who buys this shit THIS time!!"

The big lie lives and calls MSNBC it's home address.

Has that blond MSNBC ho apologized? Been fired?

MSNBC has the least credibility of any major news outlet.

Has that blond MSNBC ho apologized? Been fired?

MSNBC has the least credibility of any major news outlet.
Her husband is Alan Greenspan. They won't do anything to piss off the Fed Chair. Why do you think she even HAS a job still even on a failed network like MSNBS.

In 2010, I got a real kick out of watching them on election night as the GOP romped. Those 5 fuckkers ( including Olbermann at the time) looked like they had red hot poker telphone poles smashed up their asses for hours. It was cant miss TV if you are a conservative minded person. Really.....what can be funnier and what can be more intertaining than to see miserable angry far left assholes go mental and be even more miserable and angry? The answer is.......nothing.

Id blow my brains out if they took any of these meatheads off the air before election night........particularly O'Donnell and Schultz although all of them are vile humnan beings. Ive had my plans set for two years now......to watch these assholes get schooled on public TV. You want to see the most miserable fucks in the world? Tune in to MSNBC that night. If you are a conservative, it is going to be one of the best nights of your life.:2up::2up::eusa_dance:

Watching the Wisconsin recall election on MSNBC was pretty funny also.

Andrea Mitchell does a promo for MSNBC in which she
defines herself as a journalist.
Then gets caught editing tape to fit their agenda as an arm of
the Obama re election machine....

Ed Schulz got caught doing it with a Rick Perry video that they cut up....

I am gonna freak my self out and maybe a few here now...

Ed Schultz whom I don't care for much at all did go on his show the next evening and played the video
with Rick Perry uncut.
Ed Schultz did say a real crappy and disgusting thing about Laura Ingraham and apologized and took himself off the air for a few shows...

But this is a not a once in a lifetime screw up with these people.
This is the way they operate...
When are "real" journalists gonna rise up and call them on it.
The lefties are always screaming about Fox News...
Will one of the NBC,MSNBC crowd stand up and say....Man we were so wrong on this and admit what they did....

Some media outlets have blasted MSNBC over this but not many.

I bet! It was great listening to it on the radio and the morning after clips. A blast.

THAT is also why Obama's got a tough row to hoe in WI. The libs gave a preview of what they stand for in it's full ugly glory and the citizenry rejected it ad hoc.

I saw this today also - watched the whole video.
MSNBC in my opinion willfully lied in this segment. It is one thing to spin, a whole other thing to deliberately edit content of a Presidential candidate's speech to produce a completely different context.
I would love to see a lawsuit.

For what?

Defamation. I can't imagine deliberately lying about someone who is a public figure when you know you are lying wouldnt reach the standard of malicious intent. But then I dont do libel cases.

MSNBC in my opinion willfully lied in this segment. It is one thing to spin, a whole other thing to deliberately edit content of a Presidential candidate's speech to produce a completely different context.

For what?

Defamation. I can't imagine deliberately lying about someone who is a public figure when you know you are lying wouldnt reach the standard of malicious intent. But then I dont do libel cases.
It's a stretch, and would it be worth it?

I bet! It was great listening to it on the radio and the morning after clips. A blast.

THAT is also why Obama's got a tough row to hoe in WI. The libs gave a preview of what they stand for in it's full ugly glory and the citizenry rejected it ad hoc.

That is incorrect; 60+% of voters polled said RECALL should only be for misconduct. The economy, particularly unemployment, will decide 2012. Why Republicans focus on the social issues, I do not understand.

That is incorrect; 60+% of voters polled said RECALL should only be for misconduct. The economy, particularly unemployment, will decide 2012. Why Republicans focus on the social issues, I do not understand.
Yes. The economy WILL decide the election. America always votes it's pocketbook.

In that case, Romney is good as gold.

And gold right now is VERY good.

Come on folks, this is not rocket science.

Who owns NBC....GE

Who is getting green $ from the administration... GE

For what?

She didn't "lie", she took a quote out of context.

No, she EDITED a quote to PUT it out of context. That is a lie of omission AND commission.

It should be a terminatable offense and possibly fineable by the FCC on the network. The fine won't happen, nor will the firing. We know the White House covers their own and vice versa.

Forum List

Back