Obama...the Messiah???? Again???

like I mentioned earlier, If Obama is a Messiah, then so is the Girl in that "PC Matic Commercial" or even Miss South Carolina 2007. (actually she proved her royal hinessness after answering a very hard/challenging question).

Look at this, fresh meat straight from the under the ground.

The only people who ever refer to Obama as "The Messiah" are the ones who hate him.

{Mother Jones idiocy snipped}

{Quantum Douchebag jerking himself off with a pair of tweezers snipped}

You have quite an over-inflated opinion of your importance and relevance in this world and to this forum, Douchebag.

As for me being "fresh meat"... Sorry, but I'm in a quite satisfying heterosexual relationship.

Obama said, “If you like your health care plan, you can keep your health care plan.”

Did he lie?

[MENTION=20614]candycorn[/MENTION]...you missed this post.

Probably intentionally.

Answer the question, please.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/321819-is-obama-a-liar.html

"Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'
For all of these reasons, PolitiFact has named "If you like your health care plan, you can keep it," the Lie of the Year for 2013. Readers in a separate online poll overwhelmingly agreed with the choice. (PolitiFact first announced its selection on CNN's The Lead with Jake Tapper.)"
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...ar-if-you-like-your-health-care-plan-keep-it/

1. Remember the run-up to the election, when Liberals made every comparison between Obama and God???

No.

Because it never happened.

You're taking wa-aay too much Ambien.

And stop taking Ambien with all the beer. You're way too fat as it is.

Challenge Round!

You show one of two main tactics of Liberals.....either you lie, or you totally forget what you said five minutes ago.

What will you say if I prove that exactly what I said is the case?

C'mon,.....I dare you to put your dinaro where you put your dinner!!

1. Remember the run-up to the election, when Liberals made every comparison between Obama and God???

No.

Nice to know that Disco Louie (proclaimer of Messiahship) doesn't exist on your planet!

No.

Another Liberal revealed to be a dope.

12/17/13 "On CNN’s Piers Morgan Live Tuesday, in a brief discussion about President Obama, Barbara Walters actually said, “We thought that he was going to be - I shouldn't say this at Christmastime, but - the next messiah”
Barbara Walters on Obama: ?We Thought He Was Going To Be The Next Messiah? | NewsBusters

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De_1aIrkfXI]Barbara Walters On Obama: 'We Thought He Was Going To Be The Next Messiah' - YouTube[/ame]

No.

12/17/13 "On CNN’s Piers Morgan Live Tuesday, in a brief discussion about President Obama, Barbara Walters actually said, “We thought that he was going to be - I shouldn't say this at Christmastime, but - the next messiah”
Barbara Walters on Obama: ?We Thought He Was Going To Be The Next Messiah? | NewsBusters

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De_1aIrkfXI]Barbara Walters On Obama: 'We Thought He Was Going To Be The Next Messiah' - YouTube[/ame]

SMH

And she's still hoping the lying bag of narcissism can eventually live up to the dream.

No.

SMH

And she's still hoping the lying bag of narcissism can eventually live up to the dream.

And you know, Amelia, several of the Umpa Lumpa's on the board still deny that he was referred to as Jesus, as messiah, as God, by many Liberals.

Easily proven that it was/is the case....but the denial is amazing.

No.

Challenge Round!

You show one of two main tactics of Liberals.....either you lie, or you totally forget what you said five minutes ago.

What will you say if I prove that exactly what I said is the case?

C'mon,.....I dare you to put your dinaro where you put your dinner!!

Was it a lie when Lincoln stated that the civil war was about perserving the union and not about slavery. Then he had the Emancipation proclamation passed into law?

Barbara Walters On Obama: 'We Thought He Was Going To Be The Next Messiah' - YouTube

SMH

And you know, Amelia, several of the Umpa Lumpa's on the board still deny that he was referred to as Jesus, as messiah, as God, by many Liberals.

I believe in no messiah.

SMH

I believe in no messiah.

You believe that the world is defined by you????

Who do you think you are, me????

Are you denying that Liberals claimed exactly what I said they did?

Forum List

Back