MSNBC - "Arson and Looting ...Are Not Necessarily Violence"

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
The liberals are making fools of themselves in trying to condone all this black mayhem

Harris-Perry on Burn This B---- Down Arson Looting Not Necessarily Violence

dec 6 2014
Next time you're assembling a criminal defense team, remember to forget Melissa Harris-Perry. On her MSNBC show today, MH-P commented on the news that authorities are considering charges against Michael Brown's stepfather Louis Head, who on the night the grand jury declined to indict, jumped on a car and implored the crowd "burn this mother------ down! Burn this b--ch down!" Numerous buildings were thereafter torched. Argued Harris-Perry: "arson and looting . . . are not necessarily violence." She added that those crimes should bear a "legal difference" from violence against "bodies."

MELISSA HARRIS-PERRY Let me also just point out, arson and looting, while illegal and not things that I support and I think also counterproductive in many ways, are also not necessarily violence in that they are they are violence against property, and that does actually carry a legal difference, right? I mean, violence against property ought to be different than violence against bodies.

Thank gawd not many people watch that lousy station. You know it has be getting funded by the DNC/soros SOMEONE. because their rating's are in the gutter

A few thoughts on this MHP babe.

It's not violence because it's blacks doing it.
And it's against people who own a business and that means they already have way too much money.
Those that are looting and burning do not...So that's not fair.
Owners of stores have lots of insurance so why would anyone have a problem with it.
Finally since the store owners didn't really build their business at least according to Obama
and Lizzie Warren...Those stores belong to the people so it's really their choice weather to destroy them or not...

Not a big deal that she says this crap on her show because only a few hundred or so people watch it anyway.
But she is a College Professor and she has a captive audience in her class who listen to this shit.

• Banned
What do you expect from the same network that told us 300 pound criminal thugs like mike brown and eric garner were "gentle giants".?

The belief that arson and looting is legitamate protest didn't start with Ferguson. It's been part of liberal belief for decades. The violent environmental groups have been using arson and looting as political protest for a very long time. Burning homes under construction and car dealerships is stock in trade as well as animal rights groups looting laboratories.

Not a big deal that she says this crap on her show because only a few hundred or so people watch it anyway.
But she is a College Professor and she has a captive audience in her class who listen to this shit.

This dingbat is not a real professor. She's a professor of Politics and International Affairs which is just more liberal arts BS. Only real profs are those in math and the hard sciences.

Shes a professor like Obama is one. the name was Bestowed on him. He never went to school for the 10 to 12 years it takes to become one.

The University of Chicago Law School's official, carefully worded press release on Barack Obama says this: "From 1992 until his election to the U.S. Senate in 2004, Barack Obama served as a professor in the Law School. He was a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996. He was a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004, during which time he taught three courses per year. Senior Lecturers are considered to be members of the Law School faculty and are regarded as professors, although not full-time or tenure-track. The title of Senior Lecturer is distinct from the title of Lecturer, which signifies adjunct status. Like Obama, each of the Law School's Senior Lecturers has high-demand careers in politics or public service, which prevent full-time teaching. Several times during his 12 years as a professor in the Law School, Obama was invited to join the faculty in a full-time tenure-track position, but he declined."
Was Barack Obama ever a constitutional law professor NewsWorks

they are both jokes but unfortunately this is what is teaching in our Universities. along with people who used to be a "domestic terrorist" Bill Ayers

Shes a professor like Obama is one. the name was Bestowed on him. He never went to school for the 10 to 12 years it takes to become one.

They're both affirmative action babies which means their degrees are honorary.

Remember what the fat boys step father said a couple of Tuesdays ago on top of that car???:coffee:

Personally though, the more the msm goes on ignoring the real issue........that we don't have a cop problem but a black problem............the more American whites will get pushed to the breaking point!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::badgrin:

Agreed.

3MEb3vJ.jpg

The liberals are making fools of themselves in trying to condone all this black mayhem

Harris-Perry on Burn This B---- Down Arson Looting Not Necessarily Violence

dec 6 2014
Next time you're assembling a criminal defense team, remember to forget Melissa Harris-Perry. On her MSNBC show today, MH-P commented on the news that authorities are considering charges against Michael Brown's stepfather Louis Head, who on the night the grand jury declined to indict, jumped on a car and implored the crowd "burn this mother------ down! Burn this b--ch down!" Numerous buildings were thereafter torched. Argued Harris-Perry: "arson and looting . . . are not necessarily violence." She added that those crimes should bear a "legal difference" from violence against "bodies."

MELISSA HARRIS-PERRY Let me also just point out, arson and looting, while illegal and not things that I support and I think also counterproductive in many ways, are also not necessarily violence in that they are they are violence against property, and that does actually carry a legal difference, right? I mean, violence against property ought to be different than violence against bodies.

Is this the same racist bitch that was making fun of Romney's adopted grandson who was black?

Imagine an America where we didn't allow education for generations.......................the ones not allowed the education would end up EXACTLY like 3rd world Countries. Not allowing education seems to bring a stop in time. This will not happen in America ANYMORE. Not allowing blacks in public pools lead to lot's of black children not able to swim. It's the same thing. This isn't rocket science.

Another parrot that hasn't done 30 seconds research on a topic.

The MEME was edited by a bigot and shared nationally. The irony of people sharing it and saying, "You can't make this stuff up" while actually doing exactly that is epic. I think I have to put it slower for some. SOMEONE EDITED THIS PICTURE....

The cop wasn't called on the robbery issue. You know that right?

Forum List

Back