‘HIT HIM AGAIN!’ STUDENTS CHEER WHEN CAR RUNS INTO COPS, CRITICALLY INJURING ONE Several students we

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Progressivism, the movement of death.

“The Denver Police Protective Association has learned that immediately after the horrible accident yesterday injuring four Denver Police Officers, several parties in the protesting group cheered and chanted ‘hit him again,’” the Denver police officer’s unions said in a statement. “These actions are not only reprehensible but quite possibly the most disturbing thing this Association has ever heard.”

Four Denver cops hit by car amid Ferguson protest one in critical condition - The Denver Post
Hit him again Students cheer when car runs into cops critically injuring one Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

Last edited:

The Republicans, the lovers of lies and distortion

Update Driver who struck four police officers suffered medical issue Denver Post TV

Update: Driver who struck four police officers suffered medical issue
Molly Hughes has updates on today’s biggest stories. Police say the driver who struck four officers during a Ferguson protest suffered a medical issue.

And the driver was taken to the hospital but dont let that stand in your way to pretending something nefarious went on. Continue to lie...my bad

Update Driver who struck four police officers suffered medical issue Denver Post TV

Molly Hughes has updates on today’s biggest stories. Police say the driver who struck four officers during a Ferguson protest suffered a medical issue.

And the driver was taken to the hospital but dont let that stand in your way to pretending something nefarious went on. Continue to lie...my bad
What does that have to do with students cheering about cops getting hit and hurt?

What does that have to do with students cheering about cops getting hit and hurt?

Nothing. Not a thing.

Just a typical attempt at diversion.

Nothing. Not a thing.

An avatar of, and quote from a wise man doe not a wise man make.

nothing because if you clicked the link you wouldnt find any mention of students saying hit him again or celebrating...In fact it says

The ordeal unfolded before dozens of student protesters and passers-by, who gaped in disbelief at the carnage, many of them still in tears hours after speaking with detectives. One woman dressed in nurse's scrubs was covered to her knees in blood after apparently coming to the aid of the injured cops.

also it says

"I was really surprised and devastated," Moland said of the accident. "I didn't expect anything like that to happen nor want that to happen. We were trying to get our voices out there, and it's sad that something this tragic had to occur."

So RoadRunner...seriously ask yourself. What was the goal of the OP to make up quotes that are clearly not there?

Nothing. Not a thing.

Diversion from the article that doesnt say anything about students cheering for the cop to get hit again? Or the fact that pedestrians were reportedly struck also but the OP didnt mention it?

nothing because if you clicked the link you wouldnt find any mention of students saying hit him again or celebrating...In fact it says

The ordeal unfolded before dozens of student protesters and passers-by, who gaped in disbelief at the carnage, many of them still in tears hours after speaking with detectives. One woman dressed in nurse's scrubs was covered to her knees in blood after apparently coming to the aid of the injured cops.

also it says

"I was really surprised and devastated," Moland said of the accident. "I didn't expect anything like that to happen nor want that to happen. We were trying to get our voices out there, and it's sad that something this tragic had to occur."

So RoadRunner...seriously ask yourself. What was the goal of the OP to make up quotes that are clearly not there?
I will concede.

I have gotten very leery of external redirect.

I always assume every OP is being honest, including you.

You forgot this part:
“The Denver Police Protective Association has learned that immediately after the horrible accident yesterday injuring four Denver Police Officers, several parties in the protesting group cheered and chanted ‘hit him again,’” the Denver police officer’s unions said in a statement. “These actions are not only reprehensible but quite possibly the most disturbing thing this Association has ever heard.”

But seriously, ask yourself why did the OP make up a quote that is no where on the article and tied to the Ferguson protests?

Why are people pretending that its ok that a white officer was hit when no one said it was? Why did the OP fail to mention the car hit pedestrians too and only mentioned the Cops?

From the link:

Witnesses say the Mercedes' driver — described as a man in his late 40s — accelerated west through the intersection of Colfax Avenue and High Street into the officers and a group of pedestrians before slamming into an SUV in a Taco Bell parking lot nearby, coming to rest.

You forgot this part:

The reason I forgot it is that its not in the article the OP posted.

Yea, white cop almost killed, nothing to see here. Move along.

Then you are blind. What you see are liberals removing kids from class rooms and using them to push their agenda, and disrespect authority.

When I went to school, we had no idea what party affiliation our teachers were. That's because they taught us math, and science, instead of politics and pandering. It's why we were competitive on the world stage then, and why we are # 2 now.

Get the hell out of our class rooms and stop trying to indoctrinate our children. They are not pawns in your war on whomever..... Stop churning out mindless protest placards.

Progressivism, the movement of death.

Four Denver cops hit by car amid Ferguson protest one in critical condition - The Denver Post
Hit him again Students cheer when car runs into cops critically injuring one Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

That's just a reaction using Black privilege - Metapedia

Yea, white cop almost killed, nothing to see here. Move along.

Then you are blind. What you see is Liberals removing kids from class rooms to push their agenda, and disrespect authority.

When I went to school, we had no idea what party affiliation our teachers were. That's because they taught us math, and science, instead of politics and pandering. It's why we were competitive on the world stage then, and why we are # 2 now.

Get the hell out of our class rooms and stop trying to indoctrinate our children. They are not pawns in your agenda. Stop churning out mindless protest placards.
The only reference to politics I ever heard from a teacher was in the 5th grade.

My dad's law partner ran for governor, and my dad did a mass mailing for him.

My teacher took me aside and said "Tell your Dad I read his letter".

That was it.

The "protesters" are nothing more than animals. if they don't like life in America they are more than welcome to leave.

The "protesters" are nothing more than animals. if they don't like life in America they are more than welcome to leave.

A lie gets half way around the world before the truth can put its pants on.

No protestors at all yelled anything to the cops getting hit....read the article

A lie gets half way around the world before the truth can put its pants on.

No protestors at all yelled anything to the cops getting hit....read the article

I did read the article

Did you ever watch Jay Leno go out into the street and ask kids questions? He held up a picture of our VP and not one of them knew who he was! And several of them were teachers!!!!!
But hold up a picture of Snookie, a girl that has been on more wieners than Heinz catsup, and they all smiled cause they got at least one question right. They all know and love Snookie.

We are really letting our children down. It's like we have turned them over to wolves to raise.
How many adults seeing someone injured would run to help? Why then do our children clap with glee?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back