"Mrs. Clinton, if I sue your husband for sexual harassment, will you help me as you said?"

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
Hillary has been insisting she's fighting for women's rights, equal treatment, equality under the law etc. And she's been insisting that she will help women.

If one of Bill's many victims were to go on camera and ask, "Mrs. Clinton, if I sue your husband for sexual harassment, will you help me get my day in court? Will you treat me the way you have said all women must be treated?"

...what would Hillary's answer be?

"Go away, fraudster" would be an appropriate response.

If we sued you for your constant fraud, would you help us prosecute?

Last edited:
Hillary has been insisting she's fighting for women's rights, equal treatment, equality under the law etc. And she's been insisting that she will help women.

If one of Bill's many victims were to go on camera and ask, "Mrs. Clinton, if I sue your husband for sexual harassment, will you help me get my day in court? Will you treat me the way you have said all women must be treated?"

You didn't read the fine print in what she said. Those of the Bimbo erruption are excluded from Mrs. Clinton's compassion.

Her answer would be:

"Go away honey - you're part of the vast, right-wing conspiracy".

She's lower than whale shit and that's at the bottom of the sea.

Her answer would be. . .

"is Anthony Pellicano out of jail yet? And what is Jack Palladino doing these days?) :lmao:

No, why would someone go against their husband on an allegation. Seems totally reasonable

worry more about defending women's rights by not telling women what they can do with their bodies and supporting equal pay for equal work.

thanks for playing.

So you believe that Hillary should refuse to help that particular woman to have her day in court?
you mean, the same woman that continued to support Clinton and went to a Clinton support fund raiser just 2 weeks after she was supposedly raped?

Sorry, hard to believe someone viciously raped would continue to support the man who supposedly raped her....

I can't get my head around that tidbit....to buy in to the bull crud.

"Mrs. Clinton, if I sue your husband for sexual harassment, will you help me as you said?"

:lmao:

Fortunately for you Hillary-haters, butthurt and stupidity are not things you can be sued over, so you're all safe.

The real harm Hillary Clinton inflicted on Bosnia.

worry more about defending women's rights by not telling women what they can do with their bodies and supporting equal pay for equal work.

thanks for playing.

So you believe that Hillary should refuse to help that particular woman to have her day in court?
you mean, the same woman that continued to support Clinton and went to a Clinton support fund raiser just 2 weeks after she was supposedly raped?

Sorry, hard to believe someone viciously raped would continue to support the man who supposedly raped her....

I can't get my head around that tidbit....to buy in to the bull crud.

As we know, most of these accusations came from his supporters, not the right. Notice I said MOST, not all, but that is only because I am laughing to hard to verify if they were ALL from the lefts women.

And then we have the fact they were given the moniker, "bimbo eruptions," lol.

So here is what we have in nutshell-------> Bimbo eruptions from the left proclaiming him a sexual predator. Today, we have MORE bimbo eruptions from the left proclaiming he is basically saint BJ of Washington DC.

And so, as a thinking human being, I ask--------------->which bunch of you BIMBOS want to put on a blue dress and preach the lefty gospel, lol! Praise the lord, and saints preserve us! A bunch of lefty Bimbos are cat fighting in blue dresses, so pull up a chair, get some popcorn, open an adult beverage, and watch.

Oh yes, and that guy sitting next to you with BUBBA on his name tag? Ignore him. He is incognito at this mud wrestling event, kinda like Jake does when he doesn't want to use Rightwinger, lolol!

Hillary would say, "I can't reach Bill at the moment, he's at his friends Epstein's Lolita Sex Slave Island ministering to the lost and lonely 16 year old girls"

Forum List

Back