Another 3rd place finish for Canada Cruz

I wonder at this point if he will even win Texas. It looks like Trump's the guy. Kind of an anti-climactic finish to this whole escapade if you ask me.

Trump rolls on to Super Tuesday as rivals pursue

He'll win TX and AL, maybe TN, but all the other Super Tuesday states will go to Trump. Of the ST states that are polling, Trump is slaughtering Cruz and Rubio in every state but Texas!

"The days have gone down in the West behind the hills into shadow. How did it come to this?" Théoden-Lord of the Mark

• Banned
I wonder at this point if he will even win Texas. It looks like Trump's the guy. Kind of an anti-climactic finish to this whole escapade if you ask me.

Trump rolls on to Super Tuesday as rivals pursue

He'll win TX and AL, maybe TN, but all the other Super Tuesday states will go to Trump. Of the ST states that are polling, Trump is slaughtering Cruz and Rubio in every state but Texas!
It would be too funny if he lost Texas. I don't think he'll win re-election to the Senate there in 2018.

It will bee those in Texas:

1.Bush - 35 %
2.Cruz - 25 %
3.Kasich - 18 %
4.Trump - 12 %
5.Rubio - 10 %

Cool. Yeah. Yeah.

My no 1 Marco Rubio in Texas he gonna no to win even he is favorite in Texas with Bush and then Cruz and Kasich.

Trump is not favorite in Texas. Another four are top 4 candidate to win even I trust little under Trump with Rubio. Immigrants he will.

• Banned

1. Bush - 35 %
2. Cruz - 25 %
3. Kasich - 18 %
4. Trump - 12 %
5. Rubio - 10 %

Cool. Yeah. Yeah.

My no 1 Marco Rubio in Texas he gonna no to win even he is favorite in Texas with Bush and then Cruz and Kasich.

Trump is not favorite in Texas. Another four are top 4 candidate to win even I trust little under Trump with Rubio. Immigrants he will.
A little behind the times aren't we...

1. Graham - 35 %
2. Huckabee - 25 %
3. Paul - 18 %
4. Christie - 12 %
5. Gilmore - 10 %

Bet the farm on it~

Forum List

Back