"Mrs. Clinton, if I sue your husband for sexual harassment, will you help me as you said?"

No, why would someone go against their husband on an allegation. Seems totally reasonable
A real women wouldn't put up with slick willies BS or have I imagined the last century or so of feminism.

Women put up with that BS all the time...you just let the feminist lie to you and you made the mistake of believing them
Nah that was sarcasm. Just pointing out the hypocrisy that is a Clinton.

"Go away, fraudster" would be an appropriate response.

So you believe that Hillary should refuse to help that particular woman to have her day in court?

I think you should refuse to spread unsubstantiated rumors spread by the Arkansas creeps.

And there we have it folks............an arrogant, left leaning female type person, pooping all over the women of Arkansas because in her brilliant opinion, they are.........and I quote----> "creeps!"

Print this out, and show all the nice women, what an arrogant lib leftist thinks of them, IF it takes an ounce of power away from them.

Thanx silly Jilly, your a peach-)

So you believe that Hillary should refuse to help that particular woman to have her day in court?

I think you should refuse to spread unsubstantiated rumors spread by the Arkansas creeps.

And there we have it folks............an arrogant, left leaning female type person, pooping all over the women of Arkansas because in her brilliant opinion, they are.........and I quote----> "creeps!"

Print this out, and show all the nice women, what an arrogant lib leftist thinks of them, IF it takes an ounce of power away from them.

awww.... poor sock.... I'm sorry being called on being a lying loon offended you.

but thanks for the lesson in rightwingnut "logic". :rofl:

and stop projecting. :

No, why would someone go against their husband on an allegation. Seems totally reasonable
A real women wouldn't put up with slick willies BS or have I imagined the last century or so of feminism.

Women put up with that BS all the time...you just let the feminist lie to you and you made the mistake of believing them

You mean the hypocrisy that someone would defend their spouse over a stranger. Weird huh

awww.... poor sock.... I'm sorry being called on being a lying loon offended you.

but thanks for the lesson in rightwingnut "logic". :rofl:

and stop projecting. :

Twasn't me Silly Jilly, who had the audacity to call the women of Arkansas creeps. And I thank you for the talking point given in Arkansas-)

I get it women sh

You mean the hypocrisy that someone would defend their spouse over a stranger. Weird huh
I get it, women should be believed unless they are accusing a Clinton.

I get it women sh

You get the wrong thing. I'm wondering where you've been where its strange for a someone to defend their spouse and you keep deflecting :dunno: Take away the name Clinton. Now how many cases have you ever seen where you wondered why the spouse stood by their man besides this one?

Put these women making these allegations of sexual abuse, need to be heard, need to be believed. Unless you are saying Mrs. Clinton was wrong.

clinton-sex-offender.jpg
There is no defending Clinton.

I get it women sh

You get the wrong thing. I'm wondering where you've been where its strange for a someone to defend their spouse and you keep deflecting :dunno: Take away the name Clinton. Now how many cases have you ever seen where you wondered why the spouse stood by their man besides this one?

Nobody is saying it is strange; certainly not me. But, you can't be suggesting that the thought process shouldn't be questioned of someone who ignores something so obvious.

Remove the name Clinton, and remove sexual problems from the mix. Lets change the name instead to Berdahl, and talk about probable treason. What if his mother or spouse was running for President, think there would be a credibility issue when she started talking about using drones to kill people who were traitors? How about prosecuting them? Bet even you would say, WTF!

Hillary has been insisting she's fighting for women's rights, equal treatment, equality under the law etc. And she's been insisting that she will help women.

If one of Bill's many victims were to go on camera and ask, "Mrs. Clinton, if I sue your husband for sexual harassment, will you help me get my day in court? Will you treat me the way you have said all women must be treated?"

...what would Hillary's answer be?

worry more about defending women's rights by not telling women what they can do with their bodies and supporting equal pay for equal work.

thanks for playing.

How long are you going to believe in fairy tales?

No, Women Don’t Make Less Money Than Men
Consider, for example, how men and women differ in their college majors. Here is a list (PDF) of the ten most remunerative majors compiled by the Georgetown University Center on Education and the Workforce. Men overwhelmingly outnumber women in all but one of them:

1. Petroleum Engineering: 87% male
2. Pharmacy Pharmaceutical Sciences and Administration: 48% male
3. Mathematics and Computer Science: 67% male
4. Aerospace Engineering: 88% male
5. Chemical Engineering: 72% male
6. Electrical Engineering: 89% male
7. Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering: 97% male
8. Mechanical Engineering: 90% male
9. Metallurgical Engineering: 83% male
10. Mining and Mineral Engineering: 90% male

And here are the 10 least remunerative majors—where women prevail in nine out of ten:

1. Counseling Psychology: 74% female
2. Early Childhood Education: 97% female
3. Theology and Religious Vocations: 34% female
4. Human Services and Community Organization: 81% female
5. Social Work: 88% female
6. Drama and Theater Arts: 60% female
7. Studio Arts: 66% female
8. Communication Disorders Sciences and Services: 94% female
9. Visual and Performing Arts: 77% female
10. Health and Medical Preparatory Programs: 55% female

Much of the wage gap can be explained away by simply taking account of college majors. Early childhood educators and social workers can expect to earn around $36,000 and $39,000, respectively. By contrast, petroleum engineering and metallurgy degrees promise median earnings of $120,000 and $80,000. Not many aspiring early childhood educators would change course once they learn they can earn more in metallurgy or mining. The sexes, taken as a group, are somewhat different. Women, far more than men, appear to be drawn to jobs in the caring professions; and men are more likely to turn up in people-free zones. In the pursuit of happiness, men and women appear to take different paths.

It's amazing, I used to think Jillian had some modicum of intelligence.

She seems willing to deny reality just to be a partisan in support of a candidate.

Bill abuses women? They are wrong. That's not a thing.

Statistics prove there is no legitimate wage gap? They are wrong.

Anything to justify the hypocrisy of a Hillary campaign. How she could ever have condoned what Anthony Pellicano did to Bill's victim's is beyond me.

Are you serious?

Continue tilting at windmills; don't let facts get in your way.

Hillary has been insisting she's fighting for women's rights, equal treatment, equality under the law etc. And she's been insisting that she will help women.

If one of Bill's many victims were to go on camera and ask, "Mrs. Clinton, if I sue your husband for sexual harassment, will you help me get my day in court? Will you treat me the way you have said all women must be treated?"

worry more about defending women's rights by not telling women what they can do with their bodies and supporting equal pay for equal work.

thanks for playing.

Consider, for example, how men and women differ in their college majors. Here is a list (PDF) of the ten most remunerative majors compiled by the Georgetown University Center on Education and the Workforce. Men overwhelmingly outnumber women in all but one of them:

And here are the 10 least remunerative majors—where women prevail in nine out of ten:

Much of the wage gap can be explained away by simply taking account of college majors. Early childhood educators and social workers can expect to earn around $36,000 and $39,000, respectively. By contrast, petroleum engineering and metallurgy degrees promise median earnings of $120,000 and $80,000. Not many aspiring early childhood educators would change course once they learn they can earn more in metallurgy or mining. The sexes, taken as a group, are somewhat different. Women, far more than men, appear to be drawn to jobs in the caring professions; and men are more likely to turn up in people-free zones. In the pursuit of happiness, men and women appear to take different paths.

yep... bubbemeitzers the right tells...

78 cents on the dollar: The facts about the gender wage gap

but i guess ledbetter chose a different path. :rolleyes:

Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act of 2009 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

thanks for playing.

Wow, you are not very good at discerning propaganda. That CNN article you posted is clearly propaganda. The folks that commented on it could see it, why can't you? Read the comments to your own article you posted and don't waste the forum's time. Let the population of America judge the fruits of the crap you post.

To top it all off, you even posted a link to a statute that makes pay discrimination against the law, and you still have the erroneous belief that it exists. Seriously?

Thank you for proving to the forum that Hillary's campaign is intellectually bereft of ideas and as far as freedom goes, irrelevant.

(BTW, I would stay away from Sarah O'Brien's writing. Columbia is a den of internationalist rubbish and the heart of CIA training, meaning, it's mostly Marxist propaganda.)

That will never happen because all the questions Hillary gets are pre-screened.

thanks for playing.

Wow, you are not very good at discerning propaganda. That CNN article you posted is clearly propaganda. The folks that commented on it could see it, why can't you? Read the comments to your own article you posted and don't waste the forum's time. Let the population of America judge the fruits of the crap you post.

To top it all off, you even posted a link to a statute that makes pay discrimination against the law, and you still have the erroneous belief that it exists. Seriously?

Thank you for proving to the forum that Hillary's campaign is intellectually bereft of ideas and as far as freedom goes, irrelevant.

(BTW, I would stay away from Sarah O'Brien's writing. Columbia is a den of internationalist rubbish and the heart of CIA training, meaning, it's mostly Marxist propaganda.)

riiiiight... you post trash and it's gospel. i post facts and it's "propaganda".

thanks for the rightwing talking points.

thanks for playing.

So does that mean you think women should be able to sell their organs to the highest bidder?

Forum List

Back