Mr_Rockhead signing on

Mr_Rockhead

Slouching toward Medicare
Mar 3, 2011
New Hampshire
I live in New Hampshire, USA and I'm 64, a navy veteran, Vietnam 1969, married, one daughter (26), associates degree at age 50, I was retired but went back to work about 2 1/2 years ago during the big crash of '08 and, to this day, I wish I was still retired.

While retired, I played guitar in a local bluegrass band and produced a TV show for community access TV. And, truth be told, I would gladly go back to these no-money-but-lots-of-fun endeavors anytime and put the rat-race behind me for good but I have too many responsibilities to do that right now. But that does not stop me from counting down the days.

Politically, I'm a registered Democrat but ideologically I'm a run-of-the-mill Conservative.

Haven't really voted voted for too many democrats since they put Bill Clinton at the top of the ticket but I did vote for Obama in the primary (Youch!) because I did not like Hillary at the time.

I mainly lurk from at work on the night shift (don't tell my boss) but I will post on threads the pique my interest.

I also frequent other boards so don't think I am ignoring you if I do not reply very quickly.

I guess that's about it...

Welcome. I'm a Navy veteran too - 1969 to 1989. We have lots in common except for that Democrat thing... Oh, well. No body's perfect. Welcome. Hope you have a good time here. If you see a goofy looking bird lurking around here, don't worry. It's only del. Here's a little bit of rep to get you started off. Thanks for your service to our country.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back