MR OBAMA...you are the President of the United States - ACT LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's very simple. Obama is not a leader. Never has been. He can only do what he knows. He's never dealt with real problems in his life. He's never ran a business and he's never ran a state or even been mayor of a town. He's an organizer. He's a speaker. he's never done anything else.

Idiots.

I see...and likie OBAMA? They waited until the INEPT *United Nations* Spoke I suspect...in any regard? LACK of leadership...

How would you have justified a unilateral act of war against Libya under these circumstances?

What's the case for war?

Policy of Former Presidents based upon the Despot's Record?

Nah...never occured to you did it?

You mean like this?

Bush, Blair: Libya to dismantle WMD programs - CNN

Libya has tried to develop weapons of mass destruction and long-range missiles in the past, but has agreed to dismantle the programs, President Bush and British Prime Minister Tony Blair said Friday in simultaneous televised speeches.

Bush said Libya's leader, Col. Moammar Gadhafi, had "agreed to immediately and unconditionally allow inspectors from international organizations to enter Libya.

"These inspectors will render an accounting of all nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs and will help oversee their elimination," Bush said.

how exactly, do they plan to "stop the Libyan government from slaughtering it's citizens"?

and hey last I checked it was a dem congress that passed the warpowers resolution act, say what? :eek:

You missed the whole Clinton Balkans thing..didn't you?

no whats why I mentioned it, what was their to miss, exactly? ......

President Clinton thwarting an ongoing genocide by using Air power without a single American dying.

You missed the whole Clinton Balkans thing..didn't you?

no whats why I mentioned it, what was their to miss, exactly? ......

President Clinton thwarting an ongoing genocide by using Air power without a single American dying.

dude thats great!!!! BUT means squat....your attempt at mitigation is, well, lame.so, the War Powers Resolution means squat, got it now....:rolleyes:

well hes got some time, but hey the NY Times ignored all the rigmarole in 99 over clintons 60 day limit and all, the msm loves Obama many more ties over will blow by this too when the time comes....glad I got you on the record though, resolutions for jews and reps means Deal!!!:deal:...dems? wellllllll not so much....thx.

Last edited:
How would you have justified a unilateral act of war against Libya under these circumstances?

What's the case for war?

You mean like this?

Libya has tried to develop weapons of mass destruction and long-range missiles in the past, but has agreed to dismantle the programs, President Bush and British Prime Minister Tony Blair said Friday in simultaneous televised speeches.

Bush said Libya's leader, Col. Moammar Gadhafi, had "agreed to immediately and unconditionally allow inspectors from international organizations to enter Libya.

"These inspectors will render an accounting of all nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs and will help oversee their elimination," Bush said.

Inmaterial...

Notice how Mo-Mo got really scared when we went after Iraq?

Now? That Obama was in charge? Notice how BOLD he became?

Nice try Carbonated to change HISTORY

You FAIL And Nice try at obfuscation...fact is? YOU have been caught at it...dufus...

Krauthammer: The world must give the Bush Doctrine the credit it's due

[SNIP]

For Libyans, the effect of the Iraq war is even more concrete. However much bloodshed they face, they have been spared the threat of genocide. Gaddafi was so terrified by what we did to Saddam & Sons that he plea-bargained away his weapons of mass destruction. For a rebel in Benghazi, that is no small matter.

Yet we have been told incessantly how Iraq poisoned the Arab mind against America.

[/SNIP]

Case and point carby...Roll that up in a joint to the shit you smoke here dumbass.

Should President Obama model himself after George W. Bush. See Bush acting "presidential"

President Bush Jokes About War In Iraq!

in many ways he is modeling himself after Bush.....he should try being more like Clinton....

More to the point? *HE should BE HIMSELF*...He cannot. He, as a Typical Statist...has to mask himself...no matter how many times the truth surfaces to the contrary.

OBAMA is a party animal, and is using it to capitalize on his Immacculation to the lofty perch of POTUS to not care and FAIL as a leader...and is unmasked as a consummate inaffectual follower.

The only argument presented by the Obama supporters is anything that distracts from the point.
When someone knows they can't face an argument - they try to create a different one.

I guess some people won't be happy until we get another Lockerbie out of this.

ok, I'll bite, explain please?

We are meddling in a Middle Eastern affair that is none of our business. Almost every time we have done that, we have gotten Americans killed by terrorists. Maybe we should at least consider the merits of NOT meddling in ME affairs that our none of our business.

You mean like this?

Inmaterial...

Notice how Mo-Mo got really scared when we went after Iraq?

Now? That Obama was in charge? Notice how BOLD he became?

Nice try Carbonated to change HISTORY

You FAIL And Nice try at obfuscation...fact is? YOU have been caught at it...dufus...

Krauthammer: The world must give the Bush Doctrine the credit it's due

[SNIP]

For Libyans, the effect of the Iraq war is even more concrete. However much bloodshed they face, they have been spared the threat of genocide. Gaddafi was so terrified by what we did to Saddam & Sons that he plea-bargained away his weapons of mass destruction. For a rebel in Benghazi, that is no small matter.

Yet we have been told incessantly how Iraq poisoned the Arab mind against America.

[/SNIP]

Case and point carby...Roll that up in a joint to the shit you smoke here dumbass.

You cite Khadaffi's record as justification for us starting a war with him and then call it immaterial when I point out the most recent evidence of that same record?

lol

I guess some people won't be happy until we get another Lockerbie out of this.

ok, I'll bite, explain please?

We are meddling in a Middle Eastern affair that is none of our business. Almost every time we have done that, we have gotten Americans killed by terrorists. Maybe we should at least consider the merits of NOT meddling in ME affairs that our none of our business.

But the Middle East can't punch Obama in the nose like invading Mexicans can. It's easy to act tough when the "enemy" is a thousand miles away, but let's see him take on LA RAZA.

Last edited:
So far the only attempt I've seen here to explain why Libya's internal affairs are any of our business

is the OIL.

That's it?? That's what we're going to war AGAIN for?

btw, why would the fact that Libya has OIL make their internal affairs any of our business anyway? It is their oil. We have no claim on it, no right to it, no right to use military action to protect it, defend it, secure it in any way.

Oh, by all means state any other justifications you can come up with for us to take unprovoked military action against Libya.

The only argument presented by the Obama supporters is anything that distracts from the point.
When someone knows they can't face an argument - they try to create a different one.

Which posters HERE, specifically, are defending Obama, and,

which arguments, specifically, have they presented that can be called distractions?

Obama is an amateur and surrounds himself with amateurs...especially when it comes to foreign affairs.

Only Hillary has anything close to a clue and she's leaving out of complete disgust.

Take for example him opposing "regime change" in Iraq.....

Saddam wasn't evil enough I suppose?

But Mubarak and Khadaffi are.

Complete lack of consistency.

Forum List

Back