Movies & homo scenes

CMike

Zionist, proud to be
Oct 25, 2009
My wife and I just saw "No Strings Attached" with Natalie Portman.

It seems like almost every romantic comedy we have scene lately have some homosexual scenes.

I think these things may be imporant to the left wing hollywood people, but I don't think the general public wants to see it. They are revolting.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

It seems like almost every romantic comedy we have scene lately have some homosexual scenes.

I think these things may be imporant to the left wing hollywood people, but I don't think the general public wants to see it. They are revolting.

It is not revolting to see Natalie Portman in any sexual scene, be it heterosexual, homosexual, auto-erotic, or even beastiality.

Natalie Portman...I'd hit that.

clearly, you saw the wrong movie.

i recommend watching "black swan".

I am all for lezbo scenes. That's not what I am talking about.

It is not revolting to see Natalie Portman in any sexual scene, be it heterosexual, homosexual, auto-erotic, or even beastiality.

After the dog?

Girl on Girl?

or

Guy on Guy?

After the dog?

4400042778_741dacf104_o.gif

COME ON!!!! MIKEY!!!! This is too easy!!!!!!

STOP going to homosexual movies!!!!! It'll make you GAY!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Girl on Girl?

or

Guy on Guy?
Guy so to speak.

I am all for lezbo scenes. That's not what I am talking about.

Aren't "lezbo" scenes 'gay scenes'?

You just said in your OP:

Quote CMike:

So you are like a left wing Hollywood person ONLY if the gay scenes involve women.

Gotcha! :thup:

Girl on Girl?

or

Guy on Guy?

Interesting how the gender makes a difference in what is revolting.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Girl on Girl?

or

Guy on Guy?

Interesting how the gender makes a difference in what is revolting.

It makes all the difference.

And CMIKE, thanks for the heads-up, I won't be seeing 'No Strings Attached'. :thup:

Burlesque had it too.

It doesn't add anything to the movie. It seems pretty clear that it's to placate the pro-fegele crowd at the expense of the traditional values crowd.

Yes:eusa_hand:

It seems like almost every romantic comedy I have seen lately has this, although it has nothing to do with the actual movie.:cuckoo:

Just for the record:
"Brokeback Mountain" is "Homo".

Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis gettin it on is "HOT!"

Just so ya know.

Hot:

TwoHotGirlsKissing.jpeg

Not:

two/guys/playing/tonsil/hockey.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back