Movie Theatres

Why go? Movies are being released faster than ever, we have a surround sound system, 75" Samsung, cheap snacks and it's more comfortable

Have to agree with Tory on this one...

Just no way to get the same effect of some movies on an in-house screen.

Some things are made to be seen WAY bigger than life

th

upload_2017-10-25_16-29-28.jpeg

10 years.

Until TV screens are as large as the wall in your house, never!

I just went to see a movie in the theater that was released 35 years ago because a small screen just cannot do it justice.
There are some Huge TVs on the market... and LCD projectors.

LCD projectors SUCK!

I have a lot of experience with them as a teacher. They are no longer being bought as HD Smart TVs are much better and about the same cost. Plus you don't need the Interactive white boards anymore, making them thousands of dollars cheaper.

Why go? Movies are being released faster than ever, we have a surround sound system, 75" Samsung, cheap snacks and it's more comfortable
You notice too more and more big actors are doing Netflix movies all the time

I think the only thing is that's going to keep movie theaters open are the children's movies cuz parents love to take them out as an outing on the weekends

Big?
Well I don't know how big they are maybe they're starting to be has-beens but I know that Will Smith is going to be doing a Netflix movie which I think is kind of surprising

Big?
Well I don't know how big they are maybe they're starting to be has-beens but I know that Will Smith is going to be doing a Netflix movie which I think is kind of surprising

Saw that, Bright.

When is the last time Will made a 'good' movie?

Big?

Saw that, Bright.

Yeah well true but how about people like Kevin Spacey he hasn't really done any movies either but it's not because he's not a good actor I just think more and more of these actors are switching over to either cable movies or cable TV shows

Big?

Saw that, Bright.

He never really made good movies in all fairness

Big?

Saw that, Bright.

He never really made good movies in all fairness
Well if you're talking Academy Award type good maybe not but a lot of his movies are funny and enjoyable I liked hitch and pursuit of happiness there's been a few I really did like Independence Day and I guess Ali was probably the one that was a little bit more what you would call good

Cinemas were supposed to be dead in the 70s. Mainly because of poor product and alternative entertainment.

But people just like to go out. Date night doesnt work if you ask her to come back to look at your big screen.

The quality of movies is an issue though. Most films seem to be made for morons.

Forum List

Back