Movie Theatres

You notice too more and more big actors are doing Netflix movies all the time
Big?
Well I don't know how big they are maybe they're starting to be has-beens but I know that Will Smith is going to be doing a Netflix movie which I think is kind of surprising

Saw that, Bright.

When is the last time Will made a 'good' movie?

He never really made good movies in all fairness
Well if you're talking Academy Award type good maybe not but a lot of his movies are funny and enjoyable I liked hitch and pursuit of happiness there's been a few I really did like Independence Day and I guess Ali was probably the one that was a little bit more what you would call good

I guess. Out of the movies you mentioned I saw the pursuit of happiness, hitch, and independence day. I really enjoyed independence day and the others were watchable. I really liked will Smith in the fresh prince of bel air however.

I think he did a good job as DeadShot

That movie wasn't as bad as people were saying. I enjoyed it. I guess will Smith is ok. He needs to gtfoh for wanting an Oscar for his role in Concussion though.

Movie theaters are good for people that want to "go out". There are very few new movies that I feel the need to go out and see. Popcorn I'd much cheer at home.

Cinemas were supposed to be dead in the 70s. Mainly because of poor product and alternative entertainment.

But people just like to go out. Date night doesnt work if you ask her to come back to look at your big screen.

The quality of movies is an issue though. Most films seem to be made for morons.

Agreed. It's in our DNA to want to go out and be entertained. The movie theater is still the cheapest alternative. I agree about the quality of the movies being subpar as well. I haven't seen a good movie in the theaters in about two years, which was lala land

Its been almost five years since I've been in a movie theater. What am I really miss out on besides over priced popcorn and soda?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. It doesn't seem to be as long anymore before a film is in the stores to buy anyway.

Most movies today concentrate on explosions, violence, and stupidity. I have not seen a movie in a long time that matched the original 'Seven Days in May' for riveting dialogue.

Forum List

Back