Motion to expel Adam Schiff from the House is filed.

Santos has been indicted on multiple charges with more coming
Again, you Leftards scumbag hypocrites, an indictment is just an allegation. If it’s true that his lies involved the wires, maybe he ought to be convicted. I’m fine with that. Why aren’t you okay with tossing Schiffhead out?
Holding Trump accountable for his actions is not treason

Lying about it in his capacity as a Congresscritter (as he did) is much closer to treason. Should be expulsion worthy.

Oh, so that's what you think happened. That explains a lot. You can go away now.
Point of Order...

rightwinger has no frontal lobe, therefore no capacity for thought. AKA "Wrongwinger", is just a vacuous NPC that parrots inane drivel from media matters, and trolls threads with bullshit, deflections, and immature retorts.

USMBFS.jpg

Last edited:
Eat shit, you fucking hypocrite. This is magaturds going tit for tat on Santos' expulsion vote. Because the brilliant plans of magaturds are usually transparent in their retribution, as if concocted by children.

Stop gatekeeping the thread, asshole.
You can eat shit too, darling. Looks at the thread title.
Durham came out with his report, and the republicans call out the lying Adam Schiff. (Schiff is the biggest liar in our nation's political history.)
Stooges like you go in full damage control. priceless
:auiqs.jpg:

Durham came out with his report, and the republicans call out the lying Adam Schiff. (Schiff is the biggest liar in our nation's political history.)
If Durham or the wacko Neo-GOP had anything but innuendos against Adam wouldn't there be criminal charges recommended somewhere by someone? Hell you guys can't even produce an actual lie he can be charged with? Where is the Ethics committee investigation into this alleged perjury he committed?

Damage control? I give no fucks about Schiff. Magaturd outrage doesn't align with magaturd morality. They're giant hypocrites. You're saying he lied. Oh, wow. Lying is a bridge too far now? Magaturds want to expel house members for lying? :auiqs.jpg:Are we going to see expulsion votes every week now? Because the house is riddled with liars. Give me a fucking break

If Durham or the wacko Neo-GOP had anything but innuendos against Adam wouldn't there be criminal charges recommended somewhere by someone? Hell you guys can't even produce an actual lie he can be charged with? Where is the Ethics committee investigation into this alleged perjury he committed?
Well, I again refer to the foxes guarding the hen house again. It's a fools errand, we've already witnessed that
with this administration.

Damage control? I give no fucks about Schiff. Magaturd outrage doesn't align with magaturd morality. They're giant hypocrites. You're saying he lied. Oh, wow. Lying is a bridge too far now? Magaturds want to expel house members for lying? :auiqs.jpg:Are we going to see expulsion votes every week now? Because the house is riddled with liars. Give me a fucking break
You need some Midol, darling? Wow! :rolleyes-41:
So you condone Schiff's lying....that's no surprise. Schiff took a page out of Harry Reid's playbook.
Just don't act so surprised about it when he's called out. :eusa_whistle:

You need some Midol, darling? Wow! :rolleyes-41:
So you condone Schiff's lying....that's no surprise. Schiff took a page out of Harry Reid's playbook.
Just don't act so surprised about it when he's called out. :eusa_whistle:
I won't really bat an eye about it. I don't condone anything. So, who's next on the expulsion train? MTG? Waters? AOC? Jordan?

Anything but creating meaningful legislation/passing laws, amirite? :113:

Don't call me darling.

A large part of the Steele Dossier has been confirmed, while some of it never proven.

It's clear that Putin took actions to promote Trump and to undermine Clinton. What's not known is whether Trump or his organization colluded with Putin.

O.K. - You can start attacking Wikipedia now.
Hahaha hahaha a demofk site? Hahaha stop it , my side’s hurting

This is why no one took bed wetters seriously for so long. Then somehow in spite of natural selection these vermin reproduced and corrupted so many of the next generation's minds that the best we can hope for is an actual plague that really does cull about 2/3 of our urban dwelling democrook parasites.

They really are freakishly stupid and deliberately ignorant. Jesus Christ HIMSELF could slam down in their fuckin living room riding a lighting bolt, tell them to their vapid fuckin faces that their world view and perspective is as wrong as a cub scout eating a brownie and without skipping a beat the bed wetter would reply that this has to be staged and that such a scenario is an expression of love forbidden by fascist troglodyte "x-tians".

Then upon entering hell insist their comments were taken out of context and that they've always been devout Catholics fighting pedophilia amidst the priesthood. No matter the circumstance, the bed wetters will insist they know everything, anyone who contradicts them is a liar, any proof is dismissed as manufactured, any confession was manipulated or coerced, and if all bullshit retorts aren't sufficient, then they were misled.

That's how these pathetic vile parasites work, I hope God forgives them but keeps them away from me in the next life.

Love the gay post!

I won't really bat an eye about it. I don't condone anything. So, who's next on the expulsion train? MTG? Waters? AOC? Jordan?

Anything but creating meaningful legislation/passing laws, amirite? :113:

Don't call me darling.
Darling, when politicians lie as much as they do, they should be called out. Schiff just took
it to a new level.
If not darling...how about Sweet Cheeks?

Still looking for a lie from Schiff

Russia DID contact Hope Hicks
Russia DID contact Mike Flynn
Russia DID contact Paul Manafort
the issue is none of them conspired with russia unlike the dnc and clinton who paid russians for disinformation to start the parody and hoax that Shifty helped spread

he is a threat to our democracy

Darling, when politicians lie as much as they do, they should be called out. Schiff just took
it to a new level.
If not darling...how about Sweet Cheeks?
Agree with calling them out, only 1 problem: they don't care. Thus, expulsion is the only way to deal with them, no? Precisely how does Schiff take lying to a 'new level'?

Forum List

Back