Mother kills son that "failed to learn the Quran"

Well Caroljo who wrote the New Testament? And if Jews don't see that as legitimate that creates a whole new debate...with Islam these debates are addressed.

The Disciples of Jesus were Jews. The early Christians were Jews. Millions of Jews currently are Christians. Stop lying.

And millions aren't. I'm not sure your claim is accurate either. But the point was scholars views. The Judaic ruling just like the Christian ruling, etc.

She says Jesus taught love, etc. Look at this example , that's harming others isn't it?

John 18:10
New International Version (NIV)
10 Then Simon Peter, who had a sword, drew it and struck the high priest’s servant, cutting off his right ear. (The servant’s name was Malchus.)

He does teach love, but apparently, also genocide. And I am still wondering about Gods killing in the NT

Hey man. She has a right to believe in it, that's not why I'm upset, I'm upset when she claims her religion is about peace and love, etc. No religion urges war, but Abrahamic religion is very tough and serious, and at least I admit Islam is an Abrahamic religion and God is serious, etc. I like that lifestyle, if someone can't handle the Biblical lifestyle then they should just leave it. I experienced real Islamic lifestyle in the Gaza Strip and I liked it.

I know she does.? Why did you say that? I envy people that have faith. I just cant find myself to believe in it, when there is nothing to back it up, and A LOT to disprove it. That is why I am so interested in it. And LOVE talking about it.

He does teach love, but apparently, also genocide. And I am still wondering about Gods killing in the NT

Hey man. She has a right to believe in it, that's not why I'm upset, I'm upset when she claims her religion is about peace and love, etc. No religion urges war, but Abrahamic religion is very tough and serious, and at least I admit Islam is an Abrahamic religion and God is serious, etc. I like that lifestyle, if someone can't handle the Biblical lifestyle then they should just leave it. I experienced real Islamic lifestyle in the Gaza Strip and I liked it.

I know she does.? Why did you say that? I envy people that have faith. I just cant find myself to believe in it, when there is nothing to back it up, and A LOT to disprove it. That is why I am so interested in it. And LOVE talking about it.

I love that, well, have you looked at every religion or are you trying to find an understanding with Christianity?

The thing is in this secular day and age, at least in the Western world people are set to believe many things can disprove religion. But in some ways it's not always true. What specifically can't you find an understanding with? If its something in the Bible then maybe Caroljo can answer you, something regarding Islam I will try to answer....:cool:

Well Caroljo who wrote the New Testament? And if Jews don't see that as legitimate that creates a whole new debate...with Islam these debates are addressed.

The Disciples of Jesus were Jews. The early Christians were Jews. Millions of Jews currently are Christians. Stop lying.

And millions aren't. I'm not sure your claim is accurate either. But the point was scholars views. The Judaic ruling just like the Christian ruling, etc.

It doesn't matter that millions aren't. The fact that millions are, the disciples were Jews, and the early Christians were all Jews is the truth. We are not talking about scholars and their rulings. Jesus is the head of the Church. Period. A Jew. Just because some Jewish scholars rejected Jesus as their Messiah, that doesn't mean Jesus is not the Head of the Christian Church. Think before you speak.

Last edited:

It doesn't matter that millions aren't. The fact that millions are, the disciples were Jews, and the early Christians were all Jews is the truth. We are not talking about scholars and their rulings. Jesus is the head of the Church. Period. A Jew. Just because some Jewish scholars rejected Jesus as their Messiah, that doesn't mean Jesus is not the Head of the Christian Church. Think before you speak.

That wasn't the point at all but you'd never understand what I'm saying.

I love that, well, have you looked at every religion or are you trying to find an understanding with Christianity?

The thing is in this secular day and age, at least in the Western world people are set to believe many things can disprove religion. But in some ways it's not always true. What specifically can't you find an understanding with? If its something in the Bible then maybe Caroljo can answer you, something regarding Islam I will try to answer....:cool:

The only religion I do not find absurd is Buddhism. My problem is with religion itself. All those holy books are full of mallarky IMO. I do not believe in the man made "God". I do not doubt a Supreme Being, but I do not hink it would be called God. That is a name for an icon that is worshipped by man. Kinda like the Greeks had their "Gods". It is a VERY VERY VERY old term. Weird :dunno:

In today's world it's hard to defend religion but we Muslims will never give up....lol.

How can you defend so much hate for other people?
That right there proves you don't worship the same God as we do......
We will never give up either.

I'm not defending hate, defending a belief. What hate for other people? Most Muslim countries have their own problems to worry about rather than hate on people.

In today's world it's hard to defend religion but we Muslims will never give up....lol.

I'm not defending hate, defending a belief. What hate for other people? Most Muslim countries have their own problems to worry about rather than hate on people.

Why would you murder a Christian for talking about Jesus? I thought muslims believed in Jesus.

The only religion I do not find absurd is Buddhism. My problem is with religion itself. All those holy books are full of mallarky IMO. I do not believe in the man made "God". I do not doubt a Supreme Being, but I do not hink it would be called God. That is a name for an icon that is worshipped by man. Kinda like the Greeks had their "Gods". It is a VERY VERY VERY old term. Weird :dunno:

Well we Muslims don't call him God, he has 99 names such as 'the Governor', the Majestic, and more. Allah doesn't mean God, it means the One. He tells us some things about him, he likes the color Green, etc. Many things I can say about The One, and he speaks directly to us in many ways. Which I can cite, simply ask me what does Allah say about this or that, I will cite his literal answer, not a Quran verse.

Why would you murder a Christian for talking about Jesus? I thought muslims believed in Jesus.

Iranian governments actions don't represent Islamic actions at all, we do believe in Jesus as a Prophet and we believe he had a specific task.

What Christians won't admit is the New Testament God is so different than the Old Testament God, and God claims he's doesn't change.

Iranian governments actions don't represent Islamic actions at all, we do believe in Jesus as a Prophet and we believe he had a specific task.

Iran is run by the Ayatollah, an Islamist. Everyone who runs Iran is a muslim. Are you ill?

What Christians won't admit is the New Testament God is so different than the Old Testament God, and God claims he's doesn't change.

Ehhh, both versions of "God" kill. I have cited proof. Christians claim he changes. A Christian cited that proof. A good way to look at that is the same way you defend your religion. You are going to say what you can in defense. Senseless or not..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQsLjt_XwXY]Dearborn Muslims On Welfare and they hate us - YouTube[/ame]

Roflmao, I've been to Dearborn and that guys an idiot, stop spamming your videos , etc.. We're trying to have a religious discussion here.

Forum List

Back