Mother kills son that "failed to learn the Quran"

stanley

Rookie
Jan 18, 2013
The bitch got what she deserved and I hope she will rot prison. Just look at these absolutely insane Muslims, they kill infidels, they kill their own children, they need a little to kill a person. And here we got millions of these small-minded extremely religious Muslim extremists who want sharia everywhere. I think we must put all Muslims into prisons, because they are dangerous and unpredictable, a menace to everyone. These bloody bastards must be isolated! Do you know that Welsh Muslims support that mother-killer because she did the right thing according to Islam, and they promised to set the heather on fire in case if authorities execute the judgment? That's all what 'peaceful' Muslims are about...

Aren't you wimmen supposed to be "all about love"?:
Ege treated her son Yaseen "like a dog" when he struggled to memorize passages of the holy book of Islam, Cardiff crown court heard. Over three months, she beat him until he collapsed on the floor of his bedroom — still mumbling verses — and died.Ege used barbecue lighting gel to set fire to the boy's body. Initially, emergency services believed he had been killed in a blaze at the family home in the Welsh capital. But a postmortem revealed he had died before the fire started and had suffered multiple injuries to his body including broken ribs, a fractured arm and a fractured finger.

Typical American Christian these days, so painfully ignorant and dumb, they say Jesus preached a path of love, kindness, and care yet follow a path of ignorance, bigotry and hate.

NHS blunders allowed religious fanatic mother to kill her six-week-old baby by stuffing pages of the Bible in her mouth | Mail Online

Christian fundamentalist Julia Lovemore, 41, killed daughter Faith by stuffing her mouth with paper then dousing her in white spirit and jumping up and down on her body.

Should I demonize Christianity for what this woman did?

Typical American Christian these days, so painfully ignorant and dumb, they say Jesus preached a path of love, kindness, and care yet follow a path of ignorance, bigotry and hate.

NHS blunders allowed religious fanatic mother to kill her six-week-old baby by stuffing pages of the Bible in her mouth | Mail Online

Christian fundamentalist Julia Lovemore, 41, killed daughter Faith by stuffing her mouth with paper then dousing her in white spirit and jumping up and down on her body.

You can if you want. There are loons in ALL religions. Does not change the fact of your stereo-type.

You can if you want. There are loons in ALL religions. Does not change the fact of your stereo-type.

My stereotype? No, it was your stereo type when you replied to me dumbass, are you really trying to play that game here?

My stereotype? No, it was your stereo type when you replied to me dumbass, are you really trying to play that game here?

The Islamic stereo-type. You knwo the oone that was caused because yall kill innocent people, stone people for questioning your messiah etc

The Islamic stereo-type. You knwo the oone that was caused because yall kill innocent people, stone people for questioning your messiah etc

Another horribly put and bigoted sentence, that's your stereotype. And I can't even tell what you're saying, innocents huh?

America's deadly double tap drone attacks are 'killing 49 people for every known terrorist in Pakistan' | Mail Online

How about the hundreds of thousands of innocents killed by America in the past 10 years, why y'all killing innocents?

Another horribly put and bigoted sentence, that's your stereotype. And I can't even tell what you're saying, innocents huh?

America's deadly double tap drone attacks are 'killing 49 people for every known terrorist in Pakistan' | Mail Online

How about the hundreds of thousands of innocents killed by America in the past 10 years, why y'all killing innocents?

Because the administrations are fuck-ups

Why do you keep blaming ME for the religions stereo-type? Oh yea, I forgot I started a movement a long time ago, to get people to start hating radical Islamists. I am pretty successfull from my dads nutsack, considering I am only 26, ey?

Forum List

Back