Mother kills son that "failed to learn the Quran"

You're making baseless accusations, just because you say that doesn't make it true, back up what you're claiming. You can't do that? You seem so confident of your repeated claims.

I asked you a question and you can't answer it. Tell us of ANY prophet of God who murderred innocent people like the people that were murdered in Algeria today.

Muhammad died thousands of years ago, I'm not exactly sure how he was involved in the Algeria hostage situation in which Algerian strikes killed the hostages, no you aren't asking a question, you made an accusation. Which will remain false until you prove anything of that sort and back it up, Rookie.

Islamists murdered innocent people in Algeria in the name of Allah and Muhammed. Why don't you just be honest and tell us why Islamists took innocent people as hostages in Algeria? Why are muslims always taking hostages and slicing people's heads off? Fucking murders.

Last edited:
I asked you a question and you can't answer it. Tell us of ANY prophet of God who murderred innocent people like the people that were murdered in Algeria today.

Muhammad died thousands of years ago, I'm not exactly sure how he was involved in the Algeria hostage situation in which Algerian strikes killed the hostages, no you aren't asking a question, you made an accusation. Which will remain false until you prove anything of that sort and back it up, Rookie.

Islamists murdered innocent people in Algeria in the name of Allah and Muhammed.

Deflection and hardly,

Algeria hostage crisis: Brits at risk as Cameron condemns 'brutal and savage' hostage attack - UK Politics - UK - The Independent

The capture of the Algerian gas site was claimed by the Islamist splinter group, Mouwaghina Bi Dam (“Those Who Sign in Blood”) as a retaliation for French intervention in Mali. But Western governments suggested that the operation must have been planned for many weeks.

Muhammad defended himself, you have nothing to back up your statements, are you this lazy in real life too?

Here in America we tolerate ALL religions....it doesn't matter what religion you are, you can walk the street and not be afraid. But if you're a Christian in a Muslim nation, you stand a huge chance of being arrested, murdered or imprisoned JUST for being Christian! For you to say that Muhammad DEFENDED HIMSELF is just bizarre! He was a murderer!

God did not direct us to murder anyone, and especially because they just believe something else than we do.

Didn't he order Israelits to kill children?

When God kills, it is judgement. When a false prophet orders judgement, it is murder.

Islamists murdered innocent people in Algeria in the name of Allah and Muhammed. Why don't you just be honest and tell us why Islamists took innocent people as hostages in Algeria? Why are muslims always taking hostages and slicing people's heads off? Fucking murders.

I would be the one to know? ....:eusa_eh::cuckoo:

Muhammed justified his acts of violence. Murdering innocent people with acts of terrorism is not the works of God.

Muhammad defended himself, you have nothing to back up your statements, are you this lazy in real life too?

Here in America we tolerate ALL religions....it doesn't matter what religion you are, you can walk the street and not be afraid. But if you're a Christian in a Muslim nation, you stand a huge chance of being arrested, murdered or imprisoned JUST for being Christian! For you to say that Muhammad DEFENDED HIMSELF is just bizarre! He was a murderer!

God did not direct us to murder anyone, and especially because they just believe something else than we do.

Actually minorities here in America are targeted with hatred, and some have been murdered over it, I don't walk in the street without being afraid.

Once again a raging lunatic backs nothing she says up.

When God kills, it is judgement. When a false prophet orders judgement, it is murder.

You are a Christian hack and hypocrite. What kind of judgement do children deserve?

This is what happened BEFORE Christ was born. I know there were many deaths in the old testament, i've never really studied the OT too much. And you can't connect Christians with what happened in the OT because there were no such thing as Christians until Christ was born. If you've read the New Testament at all you would know that Christ preached love and everything that's good. There were no more sacrifices to God, the old ways were changed.

Muslims say they worship the same God we do....that's not true! If it were, they would be teaching their children love for everyone instead of hate for everyone that doesn't think like them. Their prophet muhammad was a murderer and child molester. He ordered them to kill anyone that wouldn't worship him....they still follow his ways with no regard for the lives of others.

TN has a point in this when you come up with silly justifications, find other way to justify it, God did tell Moses to kill the Caanites and the Bible verse says so. If you really think that peppy excuse makes up for it, then your fooling yourself.

Kill People Who Don't Listen to Priests

verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Kill Witches
You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

Kill Homosexuals
"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Kill Fortunetellers
A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

Death for Hitting Dad
Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

Death for Cursing Parents
1) If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness. (Proverbs 20:20 NAB)
2) All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)

Death for Adultery
If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

Death for Fornication
A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

Death to Followers of Other Religions
Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

This is what happened BEFORE Christ was born. I know there were many deaths in the old testament, i've never really studied the OT too much. And you can't connect Christians with what happened in the OT because there were no such thing as Christians until Christ was born. If you've read the New Testament at all you would know that Christ preached love and everything that's good. There were no more sacrifices to God, the old ways were changed.

Muslims say they worship the same God we do....that's not true! If it were, they would be teaching their children love for everyone instead of hate for everyone that doesn't think like them. Their prophet muhammad was a murderer and child molester. He ordered them to kill anyone that wouldn't worship him....they still follow his ways with no regard for the lives of others.

So you're saying you don't follow the Bible? Just because you might have changed everything and took the bad parts doesn't make your religion about love. Cherry picking is what you do best. The Bible was never to be changed, just declare yourself agnostic, Christians say they don't have religious law even though Jesus was Jewish and went by Jewish law which is all over the Bible.

Actually minorities here in America are targeted with hatred, and some have been murdered over it, I don't walk in the street without being afraid.

Once again a raging lunatic backs nothing she says up.

Did i say America was perfect? Lol!
We're talking about God's judgements compared to Muhammad murders.
Minorities here are NOT targeted for murder by Christians...at least the TRUE Christian. When you hear of someone that says they're a Christian and that person murders..say, an abortion doctor, or a gay person....they are NOT true Christians, they're just hateful nutcases. Just because a person calls themselves Christian doesn't mean a thing...it's what's in their heart!

STANDING IN A CHURCH DOESNT MAKE YOU ANY MORE CHRISTIAN THAN STANDING IN A GARAGE WOULD MAKE YOU A CAR!.

I would be the one to know? ....:eusa_eh::cuckoo:

Al Queda claims they are followers of Muhammed. Are they or aren't they.

Thats good. He had a kid, and changed his mind

TN has a point in this when you come up with silly justifications, find other way to justify it, God did tell Moses to kill the Caanites and the Bible verse says so. If you really think that peppy excuse makes up for it, then your fooling yourself.

verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Kill Witches

Kill Homosexuals
"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Kill Fortunetellers
A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

Death for Hitting Dad

1) If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness. (Proverbs 20:20 NAB)
2) All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)

Death for Adultery
If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

Death for Fornication
A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

You forgot if you do not believe in him, you will spend eternity in a firepit with demons and lawyers

Listen to this, she's saying that was before Jesus, but it was still the same God, right? And if you believe I'm trinity then that was Jesus who ordered the Israelites to kill Caanites and later he came in flesh as they claim. So what is it?

Last edited:

Listen to this, she's saying that was before Jesus, but it was still the same God, right? And if you believe I'm trinity then that was Jesus who ordered the Israelites to kill Caanites and later he came in flesh as they claim. So what is it?

Jesus judged them. Jesus is the One on the Throne. When God kills, it is judgement. When a false prophet kills, it is murder. Jesus is going to judge all of us. Read the Book of Revelation. Muslims believe in Jesus. That's what you tell everyone. Isn't that true?

So you're saying you don't follow the Bible? Just because you might have changed everything and took the bad parts doesn't make your religion about love. Cherry picking is what you do best. The Bible was never to be changed, just declare yourself agnostic, Christians say they don't have religious law even though Jesus was Jewish and went by Jewish law which is all over the Bible.

There were BIG changes from the Old testament to the New....
Jew's still follow the OT because they don't believe that Jesus is the Messiah, they believe he hasn't come yet. Jesus, the Saviour, was born and Christianity was also born. I look at the OT (as do most Christians) as a history lesson. Jesus said he came, not to abolish the old laws, but to FULFILL them. So those laws were fulfilled by Jesus and this might be what you mean by saying Christians say they don't have a religious "law". I follow the New Testament (as best i can!)....that isn't cherry picking at all. I try to follow what Jesus directs us to do, i'm not perfect and never will be and make many mistakes...but if you think it's cherry picking because i don't follow the laws of the OT, then you need to learn a little more about the NT and God.

The Cainites were next

Jesus judged them. Jesus is the One on the Throne. When God kills, it is judgement. When a false prophet kills, it is murder. Jesus is going to judge all of us. Read the Book of Revelation. Muslims believe in Jesus. That's what you tell everyone. Isn't that true?

You are contradicting Carol. Which is it? Is the NT about peace and love or what?

Kill Witches

Kill Homosexuals

Kill Fortunetellers

Death for Hitting Dad

Death for Adultery

Death for Fornication

Kill Nonbelievers

Again.....OLD TESTAMENT! DOES NOT pertain to Christians. Nobody ever said God never had people put to death. But it ENDED after Christ was born.....
Except for those wacky Catholics (who in my opinion only are also NOT Christian).....and it wasn't God that had them killing, they just used Him as an excuse.

Forum List

Back