Mother kills son that "failed to learn the Quran"

God of the New Testament appears to have had a rather drastic change in personality, resulting in far fewer deity-induced deaths than seen in the Old Testament. On the other hand, the New Testament is a smaller anthology covering a much shorter time period, and makes up for it with fucking Revelation.

What about Ananias and Sapphira or Herod in the NT? He wanted them murdered for lying and not praising him

Listen to this, she's saying that was before Jesus, but it was still the same God, right? And if you believe I'm trinity then that was Jesus who ordered the Israelites to kill Caanites and later he came in flesh as they claim. So what is it?

Jesus judged them. Jesus is the One on the Throne. When God kills, it is judgement. When a false prophet kills, it is murder. Jesus is going to judge all of us. Read the Book of Revelation. Muslims believe in Jesus. That's what you tell everyone. Isn't that true?

You are contradicting Carol. Which is it? Is the NT about peace and love or what?

It's not really contradicting....yes the NT is about peace and love, but there are also warnings in there telling us how we should live our lives. Jesus taught us the "Beattitudes" (not sure of the spelling!)....you should read it! But, He also told us what would be harmful for us, how we should handle different situations, how we should live our lives, then He leaves it up to us. If you read the NT you would understand these things.

Listen to this, she's saying that was before Jesus, but it was still the same God, right? And if you believe I'm trinity then that was Jesus who ordered the Israelites to kill Caanites and later he came in flesh as they claim. So what is it?

Jesus judged them. Jesus is the One on the Throne. When God kills, it is judgement. When a false prophet kills, it is murder. Jesus is going to judge all of us. Read the Book of Revelation. Muslims believe in Jesus. That's what you tell everyone. Isn't that true?

You are contradicting Carol. Which is it? Is the NT about peace and love or what?

The NT is about salvation and God's forgiveness extended to all of us. There will be a day of judgement. According to the Book of Revelation, if you are not in Christ, bye bye.

I see it this way. Sinful world drowning in sin. God sends the lifeboat. Some get in, some cuss it and swim away. That's life.

Last edited:

It's not really contradicting....yes the NT is about peace and love, but there are also warnings in there telling us how we should live our lives. Jesus taught us the "Beattitudes" (not sure of the spelling!)....you should read it! But, He also told us what would be harmful for us, how we should handle different situations, how we should live our lives, then He leaves it up to us. If you read the NT you would understand these things.

Genocide is not a warning

This is what happened BEFORE Christ was born. I know there were many deaths in the old testament, i've never really studied the OT too much. And you can't connect Christians with what happened in the OT because there were no such thing as Christians until Christ was born. If you've read the New Testament at all you would know that Christ preached love and everything that's good. There were no more sacrifices to God, the old ways were changed.

Muslims say they worship the same God we do....that's not true! If it were, they would be teaching their children love for everyone instead of hate for everyone that doesn't think like them. Their prophet muhammad was a murderer and child molester. He ordered them to kill anyone that wouldn't worship him....they still follow his ways with no regard for the lives of others.

Thats good. He had a kid, and changed his mind

The Trinity, as you probably know, is The Father, Son & Holy Spirit. Guess what? First there was the Father (God), then Jesus was born (the Son) and after Jesus's death on the cross, God sent us the Holy Spirit to help direct us in our lives. There was no talk of the Trinity before Jesus died. So you're wrong again :)

The NT is about salvation and God's forgiveness extended to all of us. There will be a day of judgement. According to the Book of Revelation, if you are not in Christ, bye bye.

I see it this way. Sinful world drowning in sin. God sends the lifeboat. Some get in, some cuss it and swim away. That's life.

About Gods forgiveness but Jesus orders a genocide?

Sometimes God LETS things happen to get our attention...it doesn't mean HE made them happen. He could stop anything, but what would we learn from it?

Yep. Wait 'til you see the next one. Judgement isn't pretty. The great flood was judgement. First time water, next time fire. Jesus is God's forgiveness extended to sinful man. If you don't accept God's way, you're on your own. Muhammed isn't going to cut it.

Last edited:

Jesus doesn't order genocide...what a ridiculous comment.

However, it might do you some good to read Revelation ... i hope i'm already in Heaven when that stuff happens! If you think the stories in the OT were horrible, wait until you find out what happens in "the end"!

Sometimes God LETS things happen to get our attention...it doesn't mean HE made them happen. He could stop anything, but what would we learn from it?

But his son made it happen

Asheed your arguments are horrible, let Caroljo speak for Christians ....roflmao...judgement.

What about Ananias and Sapphira or Herod in the NT? He wanted them murdered for lying and not praising him. That is God ordering death

She says Jesus taught love, etc. Look at this example , that's harming others isn't it?

John 18:10
New International Version (NIV)
10 Then Simon Peter, who had a sword, drew it and struck the high priest’s servant, cutting off his right ear. (The servant’s name was Malchus.)

She says Jesus taught love, etc. Look at this example , that's harming others isn't it?

10 Then Simon Peter, who had a sword, drew it and struck the high priest’s servant, cutting off his right ear. (The servant’s name was Malchus.)

He does teach love, but apparently, also genocide. And I am still wondering about Gods killing in the NT

Well Caroljo who wrote the New Testament? And if Jews don't see that as legitimate that creates a whole new debate...with Islam these debates are addressed.

He does teach love, but apparently, also genocide. And I am still wondering about Gods killing in the NT

Hey man. She has a right to believe in it, that's not why I'm upset, I'm upset when she claims her religion is about peace and love, etc. No religion urges war, but Abrahamic religion is very tough and serious, and at least I admit Islam is an Abrahamic religion and God is serious, etc. I like that lifestyle, if someone can't handle the Biblical lifestyle then they should just leave it. I experienced real Islamic lifestyle in the Gaza Strip and I liked it.

Well Caroljo who wrote the New Testament? And if Jews don't see that as legitimate that creates a whole new debate...with Islam these debates are addressed.

The Disciples of Jesus were Jews. The early Christians were Jews. Millions of Jews currently are Christians. Stop lying.

Forum List

Back