Mother kills son that "failed to learn the Quran"

Why would you murder a Christian for talking about Jesus? I thought muslims believed in Jesus.

Iranian governments actions don't represent Islamic actions at all, we do believe in Jesus as a Prophet and we believe he had a specific task.

Iran is run by the Ayatollah, an Islamist. Everyone who runs Iran is a muslim. Are you ill?

He's a Shia Muslim and who said Muslims can't make stupid decisions? People asked Muhammad about Jesus many times and he answered them and he said Jesus will come back wearing a yellow robe and he said he will look like he came out of a shower, shiny. That's not Islamic. Being Muslim doesn't mean you make Islamic actions. You don't want to believe that.

She says Jesus taught love, etc. Look at this example , that's harming others isn't it?

John 18:10
New International Version (NIV)
10 Then Simon Peter, who had a sword, drew it and struck the high priest’s servant, cutting off his right ear. (The servant’s name was Malchus.)

He taught us to love....but he never said we shouldn't defend ourselves or others. Simon Peter was defending Jesus because he knew they were going to take Jesus away. Jesus stopped him before he did any more damage to the servant!

She says Jesus taught love, etc. Look at this example , that's harming others isn't it?

John 18:10
New International Version (NIV)
10 Then Simon Peter, who had a sword, drew it and struck the high priest’s servant, cutting off his right ear. (The servant’s name was Malchus.)

He taught us to love....but he never said we shouldn't defend ourselves or others. Simon Peter was defending Jesus because he knew they were going to take Jesus away. Jesus stopped him before he did any more damage to the servant!

Where?

So do you believe in a Muslims right to self defense?

How can you defend so much hate for other people?
That right there proves you don't worship the same God as we do......
We will never give up either.

I'm not defending hate, defending a belief. What hate for other people? Most Muslim countries have their own problems to worry about rather than hate on people.

Why would you murder a Christian for talking about Jesus? I thought muslims believed in Jesus.

They don't believe IN Jesus, they believe he was just a good man, maybe a prophet.
But i agree...why do they murder Christians? We supposedly (according to Muslims) believe in the same God!

I'm not defending hate, defending a belief. What hate for other people? Most Muslim countries have their own problems to worry about rather than hate on people.

Iranian governments actions don't represent Islamic actions at all, we do believe in Jesus as a Prophet and we believe he had a specific task.

What do you believe His task was?

They don't believe IN Jesus, they believe he was just a good man, maybe a prophet.
But i agree...why do they murder Christians? We supposedly (according to Muslims) believe in the same God!

Is a Prophet not enough for you? Why do you downplay Prophets? Christians killed and Murdered Muslims too, today and in history, that hasn't got to do with beliefs.

What Christians won't admit is the New Testament God is so different than the Old Testament God, and God claims he's doesn't change.

Ehhh, both versions of "God" kill. I have cited proof. Christians claim he changes. A Christian cited that proof. A good way to look at that is the same way you defend your religion. You are going to say what you can in defense. Senseless or not..

I don't believe God changed at all. It's just that Jesus was added to the picture, THAT's what changed things. God is the same and always will be. Before people had to make sacrifices for atonement of their sins. Now Jesus is that atonement. We pray to God, but we're told we must pray to Him THROUGH his son Jesus Christ, and Jesus will intercede for us.
We also have the Holy Spirit now, which people in the OT didn't have, and it keeps us in check, as much as possible! I can say you don't have the Holy Spirit because you don't believe.

Roflmao, I've been to Dearborn and that guys an idiot, stop spamming your videos , etc.. We're trying to have a religious discussion here.

I've been to Dearborn also. I have many videos of Dearborn. I'll post whatever I want and there isn't a damn thing you're gonna do about it.

Is a Prophet not enough for you? Why do you downplay Prophets? Christians killed and Murdered Muslims too, today and in history, that hasn't got to do with beliefs.

What makes Muhammed a prophet? He said many things and many never happened or are a lie. Prophets do not lie. Muhammed himself said he said things about God that God never said to him. He admitted he lied.

Last edited:

No, it is NOT enough when i know he was the Son of God and not just a prophet.
And ya know what? Non-believers keep saying that "Christians" led the Crusades and killed all these people. Actually it was the Catholics that did this.
I know...Catholics call themselves Christian, but i don't call them that. I don't believe in the Catholic "religion" and it pisses me off when they call themselves Christian! Christians are told to not worship anyone but God, not to pray to idols, and the Catholics pray to their "saints" all the time. They'll kneel next to a statue and think that statues Saint will intercede for them to God.

We are told we're to pray to God THROUGH HIS SON JESUS CHRIST ONLY.
I think Catholics are a cult.....and a big one!

And i'm not saying that no Christians ever killed any Muslims. I know it's happened. But not near as often as Muslims have killed Christians and people of other beliefs.

Roflmao, I've been to Dearborn and that guys an idiot, stop spamming your videos , etc.. We're trying to have a religious discussion here.

I've been to Dearborn also. I have many videos of Dearborn. I'll post whatever I want and there isn't a damn thing you're gonna do about it.

I've been to Dearborn/Detroit area quite often, mostly for my job - it's not a place i just want to go hang around! And it's darn scary over there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been to Dearborn/Detroit area quite often, mostly for my job - it's not a place i just want to go hang around! And it's darn scary over there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No it's not, unless you're a sissy....lol

When it comes to driving through those empty streets, and the run down neighborhoods, yes i guess i'm a sissy! I've gotten lost in some of those areas.....and all i would see are blacks huddling in corners and walking the streets. Now don't get me wrong, i'm not prejiduce in the least, but i'm not stupid either. A lone white woman sometimes doesn't make it through those areas!!

When it comes to driving through those empty streets, and the run down neighborhoods, yes i guess i'm a sissy! I've gotten lost in some of those areas.....and all i would see are blacks huddling in corners and walking the streets. Now don't get me wrong, i'm not prejiduce in the least, but i'm not stupid either. A lone white woman sometimes doesn't make it through those areas!!

A couple of years ago I got lost in St. Louis. Ended up in the ghetto. Folks everywhere with trenchcoats and yelling. I know what was under them trenchcoats in 90 degree weather.

Forum List

Back