Mother kills son that "failed to learn the Quran"

No it's not, lets be honest, Christians don't come to 2 billion, their population is decreasing and few of them identify themselves as Christian, most are becoming non religious as all studies. And you have no study or report to back up your bs claim. Bigot. Christians are lost, Americans Christians that is seem to be the most hateful Christians in the world because they aren't really christians, Christianity is from the Middle East, American Christians don't follow tenets what so ever, they follow a path of ignorance, bigotry and hate. Also hypocrisy. They bombed abortion clinics but point fingers at other people,

Ignorance and hate? You are insulting another religion with those claims! LOL

I like that better, and no doubt there are religious freaks and non religious freaks, but the world is too large to stereotype anyone.

whats to like about it? The truth is the truth.... the world is not to large to stereotype.... especially if the freaks... act like the stereotype they are pissed off about being stereotyped into.

some religions have a higher parentage of freaks then others though......

Ok sweetie and there's plenty of reasons for that, two different scenarios and conditions.

Why don't you give us a valid reason for muslims slaughtering innocent human beings all over the planet.

No it's not, lets be honest, Christians don't come to 2 billion, their population is decreasing and few of them identify themselves as Christian, most are becoming non religious as all studies. And you have no study or report to back up your bs claim. Bigot. Christians are lost, Americans Christians that is seem to be the most hateful Christians in the world because they aren't really christians, Christianity is from the Middle East, American Christians don't follow tenets what so ever, they follow a path of ignorance, bigotry and hate. Also hypocrisy. They bombed abortion clinics but point fingers at other people,

Athiests are so full of themselves, what a joke, you guys try to have people appreciate your so called 'educational' Analysis in religion. What attention getters. Atheists think they have a logical approach, ya right. Half the things they say are way off and not accurate. They revolve around this mindset to blame religion for everything. How was WW2? Tens of millions of white people killing each other. I'm sure that was religions fault.

whats to like about it? The truth is the truth.... the world is not to large to stereotype.... especially if the freaks... act like the stereotype they are pissed off about being stereotyped into.

some religions have a higher parentage of freaks then others though......

Ok sweetie and there's plenty of reasons for that, two different scenarios and conditions.

Why don't you give us a valid reason for muslims slaughtering innocent human beings all over the planet.

I don't justify acts of violence, but not everything is the way you describe it, care to give me examples of Muslims slaughtering innocents all around the world, currently?

You're a brainwashed vehicle of hateful propaganda. You are to be pitied. You are nothing but a useful idiot to mass murders. They don't give a hoot about your soul. Repent and call on Jesus Christ, and He will save you.

You're a brainwashed vehicle of hateful propaganda. You are to be pitied. You are nothing but a useful idiot to mass murders. They don't give a hoot about your soul. Repent and call on Jesus Christ, and He will save you.

You can kiss my ass, I'm hardly brainwashed, pick up a history book and quit watching 6 hours of television each sitting in your crap filled diapers.

Athiests are so full of themselves, what a joke, you guys try to have people appreciate your so called 'educational' Analysis in religion. What attention getters. Atheists think they have a logical approach, ya right. Half the things they say are way off and not accurate. They revolve around this mindset to blame religion for everything. How was WW2? Tens of millions of white people killing each other. I'm sure that was religions fault.

I am not a hateful athiest. I just find the humor sometimes in religious peoples "mindset" of their religion. Especially your mindset. World War 2 did involve religion. Why else did Hitler want to kill the Jews?

I don't justify acts of violence, but not everything is the way you describe it, care to give me examples of Muslims slaughtering innocents all around the world, currently?

Muhammed justified his acts of violence. Murdering innocent people with acts of terrorism is not the works of God.

I am not a hateful athiest. I just find the humor sometimes in religious peoples "mindset" of their religion. Especially your mindset. World War 2 did involve religion. Why else did Hitler want to kill the Jews?

World War 2 wasn't just about Hitler, neither was it just about Jews, who were the other tens of millions killed?

Muhammed justified his acts of violence. Murdering innocent people with acts of terrorism is not the works of God.

Muhammad defended himself, you have nothing to back up your statements, are you this lazy in real life too?

Muhammad defended himself, you have nothing to back up your statements, are you this lazy in real life too?

Name another Prophet who defended himself by murdering innocent people. Then you can tell us why your brothers took innocent people hostage and murdered them in Algeria today.

Last edited:

Name another Prophet who defended himself by murdering innocent people.

You're making baseless accusations, just because you say that doesn't make it true, back up what you're claiming. You can't do that? You seem so confident of your repeated claims.

World War 2 wasn't just about Hitler, neither was it just about Jews, who were the other tens of millions killed?

The world war is generally said to have begun on 1 September 1939 with the invasion of Poland by Germany and subsequent declarations of war on Germany by France and Britain.
Kinda makes the war about religion, ey? Guess I was right. And you talk to someon else about their history. LOL I am beginning to think you are a fuckin joke

Here in America we tolerate ALL religions....it doesn't matter what religion you are, you can walk the street and not be afraid. But if you're a Christian in a Muslim nation, you stand a huge chance of being arrested, murdered or imprisoned JUST for being Christian! For you to say that Muhammad DEFENDED HIMSELF is just bizarre! He was a murderer!

God did not direct us to murder anyone, and especially because they just believe something else than we do.

You're making baseless accusations, just because you say that doesn't make it true, back up what you're claiming. You can't do that? You seem so confident of your repeated claims.

I asked you a question and you can't answer it. Tell us of ANY prophet of God who murderred innocent people like the people that were murdered in Algeria today.

The world war is generally said to have begun on 1 September 1939 with the invasion of Poland by Germany and subsequent declarations of war on Germany by France and Britain.
Kinda makes the war about religion, ey? Guess I was right. And you talk to someon else about their history. LOL I am beginning to think you are a fuckin joke

You can say all you want about ideology, it's hilarious if you try to blame it on religion, it was far from that. Are you saying it was about Christianity? We all know why WW2 started but it didn't fire up because what Hitler said of the Jews and later did. And the only reason he got away with that is because people were hateful people all over Europe, it wasn't primarily about protecting Jews.

I asked you a question and you can't answer it. Tell us of ANY prophet of God who murderred innocent people like the people that were murdered in Algeria today.

Muhammad died thousands of years ago, I'm not exactly sure how he was involved in the Algeria hostage situation in which Algerian strikes killed the hostages, no you aren't asking a question, you made an accusation. Which will remain false until you prove anything of that sort and back it up, Rookie.

Here in America we tolerate ALL religions....it doesn't matter what religion you are, you can walk the street and not be afraid. But if you're a Christian in a Muslim nation, you stand a huge chance of being arrested, murdered or imprisoned JUST for being Christian! For you to say that Muhammad DEFENDED HIMSELF is just bizarre! He was a murderer!

God did not direct us to murder anyone, and especially because they just believe something else than we do.

Didn't he order Israelits to kill children?

You can say all you want about ideology, it's hilarious if you try to blame it on religion, it was far from that. Are you saying it was about Christianity? We all know why WW2 started but it didn't fire up because what Hitler said of the Jews and later did. And the only reason he got away with that is because people were hateful people all over Europe, it wasn't primarily about protecting Jews.

Ok. Perhaps I am wrong. So prove me wrong. What "fired up" the war?

Forum List

Back