Mother kills son that "failed to learn the Quran"

The Islamic stereo-type. You knwo the oone that was caused because yall kill innocent people, stone people for questioning your messiah etc

Another horribly put and bigoted sentence, that's your stereotype. And I can't even tell what you're saying, innocents huh?

America's deadly double tap drone attacks are 'killing 49 people for every known terrorist in Pakistan' | Mail Online

How about the hundreds of thousands of innocents killed by America in the past 10 years, why y'all killing innocents?

Because the administrations are fuck-ups

Bush's administration is also heavily responsible for this as well, so that's all you can come up with? Then why do y'all act so surprised when AQ say they want America out of the Middle East?

Another horribly put and bigoted sentence, that's your stereotype. And I can't even tell what you're saying, innocents huh?

America's deadly double tap drone attacks are 'killing 49 people for every known terrorist in Pakistan' | Mail Online

How about the hundreds of thousands of innocents killed by America in the past 10 years, why y'all killing innocents?

Bush's administration is also heavily responsible for this as well, so that's all you can come up with? Then why do y'all act so surprised when AQ say they want America out of the Middle East?

That is why I put an s on administration. For the plural form of the word. I don't act surprised. All this defense you are throwing in my face has no effect on me. Coonsidering I am not part of the people you are talking about

That is why I put an s on administration. For the plural form of the word. I don't act surprised. All this defense you are throwing in my face has no effect on me. Coonsidering I am not part of the people you are talking about

The Administrations actions is directly responsible for attacks against Americans, whether you say you are part of them or not.

The Administrations actions is directly responsible for attacks against Americans, whether you say you are part of them or not.

True. I also have no say-so in that. I am but a peon in this country. And you are right. If they was not doing crazy shit, like blowing innocent people up, terrorist attacks and killing their kids etc we would not have had to do that. TRUE, America is a world bully. A term that I cannot control, nor do I have an objection

True. I also have no say-so in that. I am but a peon in this country. And you are right. If they was not doing crazy shit, like blowing innocent people up, terrorist attacks and killing their kids etc we would not have had to do that. TRUE, America is a world bully. A term that I cannot control, nor do I have an objection

Eh...I agree with some of what you said but you don't have a accurate follow up of events, long before 2001 has America been invading and interfering in the Middle East.

Eh...I agree with some of what you said but you don't have a accurate follow up of events, long before 2001 has America been invading and interfering in the Middle East.

And long before that was terrorist attacks. I didn't say that bully was a new name

The bitch got what she deserved and I hope she will rot prison. Just look at these absolutely insane Muslims, they kill infidels, they kill their own children, they need a little to kill a person. And here we got millions of these small-minded extremely religious Muslim extremists who want sharia everywhere. I think we must put all Muslims into prisons, because they are dangerous and unpredictable, a menace to everyone. These bloody bastards must be isolated! Do you know that Welsh Muslims support that mother-killer because she did the right thing according to Islam, and they promised to set the heather on fire in case if authorities execute the judgment? That's all what 'peaceful' Muslims are about...

religious freak.

The bitch got what she deserved and I hope she will rot prison. Just look at these absolutely insane Muslims, they kill infidels, they kill their own children, they need a little to kill a person. And here we got millions of these small-minded extremely religious Muslim extremists who want sharia everywhere. I think we must put all Muslims into prisons, because they are dangerous and unpredictable, a menace to everyone. These bloody bastards must be isolated! Do you know that Welsh Muslims support that mother-killer because she did the right thing according to Islam, and they promised to set the heather on fire in case if authorities execute the judgment? That's all what 'peaceful' Muslims are about...

religious freak.

I like that better, and no doubt there are religious freaks and non religious freaks, but the world is too large to stereotype anyone.

The abolishment of religion and power hunger

Good luck. Let me know how that comes out, dick nose.

I didn't say it was going to happen. God you are stupid. Are you TM's sock? And let me know when terrorists attacks stop because Islamic women start loving their children more. BTW, I have a pretty nose

And I didn't say it was going to happen either. BTW, I am not a retard.

Anything else?

religious freak.

I like that better, and no doubt there are religious freaks and non religious freaks, but the world is too large to stereotype anyone.

whats to like about it? The truth is the truth.... the world is not to large to stereotype.... especially if the freaks... act like the stereotype they are pissed off about being stereotyped into.

some religions have a higher parentage of freaks then others though......

religious freak.

whats to like about it? The truth is the truth.... the world is not to large to stereotype.... especially if the freaks... act like the stereotype they are pissed off about being stereotyped into.

some religions have a higher parentage of freaks then others though......

Ok sweetie and there's plenty of reasons for that, two different scenarios and conditions.

Typical American Christian these days, so painfully ignorant and dumb, they say Jesus preached a path of love, kindness, and care yet follow a path of ignorance, bigotry and hate.

NHS blunders allowed religious fanatic mother to kill her six-week-old baby by stuffing pages of the Bible in her mouth | Mail Online

Christian fundamentalist Julia Lovemore, 41, killed daughter Faith by stuffing her mouth with paper then dousing her in white spirit and jumping up and down on her body.

Should I demonize Christianity for what this woman did?

This woman was a nut case...we have them you know. And this is not something that Christians would do if in their right minds!

However, this is very common with Islamics...it's their whole life to teach their kids the hate they spew, and it's very common killing their own children for not following their "religion" of peace! To even try to compare them with Christians is just plain stupid.

No it's not, lets be honest, Christians don't come to 2 billion, their population is decreasing and few of them identify themselves as Christian, most are becoming non religious as all studies. And you have no study or report to back up your bs claim. Bigot. Christians are lost, Americans Christians that is seem to be the most hateful Christians in the world because they aren't really christians, Christianity is from the Middle East, American Christians don't follow tenets what so ever, they follow a path of ignorance, bigotry and hate. Also hypocrisy. They bombed abortion clinics but point fingers at other people,

Forum List

Back