Most ridiculous conspiracies

parrot 9/11 is a freak show

And you've been reduced to pathetic one liners because you can't back your claims up. :lol: Do you consider me a freak because I so thoroughly expose your bullshit? That's not freaky. That's just common sense and using the evidence available to everyone.

parrot 9/11 is a freak show

And you've been reduced to pathetic one liners because you can't back your claims up. :lol: Do you consider me a freak because I so thoroughly expose your bullshit? That's not freaky. That's just common sense and using the evidence available to everyone.

one line is all that is required to define you

And you can't even tell the truth about that. :lol: Pathetic!

Lt. Col. Anthony Shaffer, U.S. Army Reserve (ret) – Former Chief of the Army’s Controlled HUMINT (Human Intelligence) Program, overseeing Army Intelligence and Security Command’s global controlled HUMINT efforts. A former member of the Able Danger data mining program that targeted Al Qaeda’s global structure. Former Commander of Special Troops Battalion, 9th Theater Support Command. Awarded the Bronze Star for bravery. Fellow, Center for Advanced Defense Studies. 23-year military intelligence career.

Personal endorsement of a New Investigation into 9/11 as described in the New York City Ballot Initiative:

"I endorse the NYC CAN campaign and support the need for a new, independent, investigation of the events and failures that lead up to the 9/11 attacks.

NYC 911 Ballot Initiative - NYC 911 Ballot Initiative

Last edited:
1)existenceof Bigfoot

2)fake moon landings

3)9/11 was ans inside job

4) Paul McCarrtney of the Beates was killed in an auto accident

None has any basis of proof whatsoever......................

Just watch an hour of glen beck. He comes up with the craziest crap and nothing ever comes true, but he has fans....lots and lots of fans...lol

quote=zona;3801778]
1)existenceof bigfoot

2)fake moon landings

4) paul mccarrtney of the beates was killed in an auto accident

none has any basis of proof whatsoever......................

just watch an hour of glen beck. He comes up with the craziest crap and nothing ever comes true, but he has fans....lots and lots of fans...lol

I like how you are always so specific and support your position with more than just vague empty statements...

Last edited:
I think the one about 9-11 is the most ridiculous one. You know the one about the 19 hijackers with break away box cutters over powering dedicated pilots and crew.
Flying huge commercial airliners, with very poor flying skills unimpeded for a considerable amount of time bypassing a multibillion dollar defense industry apparatus, while they were playing "war games" on the same day as their attack was planned, flying into 2 massive skyscrapers but actually knocking down 3, in record time, and accomplishing 3 first time in history collapses due to fire.
And whats even more ridiculous is we knew they were planning an attack! And did nothing to stop them!
The fact they hit the part of the Pentagon that housed all the bean counters at a time when it was announced there were missing trillions at the DOD! Was just pure luck too!
But they were quickly identified as they left a trail of incriminating evidence all over the place, AND a few of them even survived with their passports!:lol::lol:
Oh and did I mention that the mastermind of all this was said to live in a cave, and his family and our own presidents family, at the time are very well connected since the 1930s or so??
Yeah..ridiculous isn't it?
Talk about ridiculous and wacky!
If ever there was a more ridiculous conspiracy theory, I sure haven't heard of it yet, this beats them all!

I think the conspiracy that claims you have evidence to back up your bullshit is the most ridiculous. Many claims you have tons of evidence, yet you can't produce one real piece of evidence. Why is that?

you need to define evidence...but I doubt you are capable

of course parrot is incapable of that.

I think the one about 9-11 is the most ridiculous one. You know the one about the 19 hijackers with break away box cutters over powering dedicated pilots and crew.
Flying huge commercial airliners, with very poor flying skills unimpeded for a considerable amount of time bypassing a multibillion dollar defense industry apparatus, while they were playing "war games" on the same day as their attack was planned, flying into 2 massive skyscrapers but actually knocking down 3, in record time, and accomplishing 3 first time in history collapses due to fire.
And whats even more ridiculous is we knew they were planning an attack! And did nothing to stop them!
The fact they hit the part of the Pentagon that housed all the bean counters at a time when it was announced there were missing trillions at the DOD! Was just pure luck too!
But they were quickly identified as they left a trail of incriminating evidence all over the place, AND a few of them even survived with their passports!:lol::lol:
Oh and did I mention that the mastermind of all this was said to live in a cave, and his family and our own presidents family, at the time are very well connected since the 1930s or so??
Yeah..ridiculous isn't it?
Talk about ridiculous and wacky!
If ever there was a more ridiculous conspiracy theory, I sure haven't heard of it yet, this beats them all!

amen to that.well said.could not have said it better myself:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Parrot and the other disinfo trolls can only sling shit in defeat like the monkeys they are.:lol:

How about pugs being from another planet. They are linked telepathically with their "owner". They mine our minds for data to help enslave humans and broadcast the info back to the mother ship hiding behind jupiter.

Just kidding. I wanted to make one up too.

Attachments

• $3793752365_f081b571f0_z.jpg
    $3793752365_f081b571f0_z.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 84
I didnt even list Holocaust deniers in my original post.

Too absurd and too few adherents.

Been discredited and is dead.

The others are still alive.

Birther conspiracy.

For it to be true it would mean the Bush administration either never bothered to get a birth certificate (and keep in mind this was an issue before Obama was the Dem candidate) or helped Obama cover up his Kenya birth .

Both scenarios are beyond stupid.

Last edited:
1)existenceof Bigfoot

2)fake moon landings

In terms of the length it has gone on; the whole Illuminati/Freemason thing is bizarre...it started in what, the 1600's and still goes on today....and just wait...they will take over when the time is right....400 years...now THAT is patience.

1)existenceof Bigfoot

2)fake moon landings

1. Big Bang Theory

Even if it was proven to be wrong that still wouldn't qualify as a conspiracy theory.

Come to think of it I don't think Bigfoot would either.

I just say terral on his own is one....but I think the best one is that elenin really is a brown dwarf star causeing mass floods and marshal law on planet nibiru while selling drug to blacks....!!!??:lol: in side joke

1)existenceof Bigfoot

2)fake moon landings

In terms of the length it has gone on; the whole Illuminati/Freemason thing is bizarre...it started in what, the 1600's and still goes on today....and just wait...they will take over when the time is right....400 years...now THAT is patience.

The government within the government has been exercising its unwarranted influence for sometime now cacacorn

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnkdfFAqsHA]YouTube - ‪JFK Blows The Whistle on Secret Societies!‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVhlXluRf1U&feature=related]YouTube - ‪It's not a conspiracy theory anymore‬‏[/ame]

Forum List

Back