A Huma Anthony Love Story...Sort Of...

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
I don’t now whether this belongs in Conspiracy, or Humor, or Middle East, or Politics….
But you have to check this out:

1. Anthony Weiner resigned yesterday, unable to withstand the relentless pressure put on him for his sexting extravaganzas. Yet if an article written by former PLO terrorist-turned-Christian and Israel supporter Walid Shoebat (along with KTEM radio host Ben Barrack) is any indication, it may very well be that the wrong member of the family resigned. According to Arabic sources translated by Mr. Shoebat, Huma Abedin’s mother and brother are both associated with the Muslim Brotherhood.

2. The group is being portrayed by Western media in a benign fashion, as noted in Der Spiegel and on its Facebook page. But a report by the Egyptian opposition newspaper Al-Liwa Al-Arabi paints a far more ominous picture. It reveals that these women, who are “the wives of some of the highest-ranking leaders in the Muslim Brotherhood” are being recruited to: muggle secret documents for the members since women go undetected by security surveillance…to spread the Brotherhood’s ideology by infiltrating universities, schools and homes…to lay the plans for the Sisterhood to work at the state level…[and]…to fulfill the interests of the Brotherhood and also to benefit from international women’s conferences and unify all efforts to benefit the Brotherhood globally.

3. It has also been revealed in the Arab media that Huma Abedin’s brother Hassan is a fellow at the Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies (OCIS) at Oxford University in England. A number of Muslim Brotherhood members sit on the board, including Qatari cleric Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi, who has incited violence against Jews and Israel on numerous occasions. Why Is Weiner

4. Far more disturbing than the salacious details of Weiner's dalliances is the fact that apparently his mother-in-law is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood. Furthermore, Huma Abedin's brother, Hassan, "is listed as a fellow and partner with a number of Muslim Brotherhood members." Hassan works at the Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies (OCIS) at Oxford University. The Egyptian Al-Azhar University, well-known for a curriculum that encourages extremism and terrorism, is active in establishing links with OCIS. Articles: The Muslim Brotherhood and Weiner

5. Which should now raise even greater concerns since Huma Abedin-Weiner is the deputy chief of staff to Hillary Clinton, the United States Secretary of State. Did any vetting occur by Clinton's people concerning Huma Abedin, her brother Hassan, or her mother Saleha Mahmoud Abedin, and any connections with known Islamists, particularly the Muslim Brotherhood?But then again, would it have troubled Mrs. Clinton? After all, during her husband's time as President, she warmly embraced Suha Arafat the wife of Yasser Arafat, arch-terrorist, right after a speech during which Suha Arafat falsely accused Israel of poisoning the Palestinian water supply. Ibid.

6. Couple this with the Clinton family playing a key role in promoting Fethullah Gulen who has worked assiduously to overthrow Turkey's secular government. Gulen, who currently resides in Pennsylvania, has told his followers that in order for "worldwide Islamic domination to succeed, every method and path is acceptable, including lying to people." In March of this year, the FBI was investigating the more than 120 charter schools in the United States that are linked to Gulen's movement. These schools, funded with millions of taxpayer dollars, promote Gulen's worldview that is both anti-Israel and anti-America. In fact, in 2010 it was reported that Bill Gates had given almost 11 million dollars to the Cosmos Foundation, which is a Gulen enterprise. Ibid.

7. “Certainly the most likely scenario is that Weiner did convert to Islam, as Abedin’s mother, a professor in Saudi Arabia, would almost certainly have insisted that he do so. Weiner has made no public statement of this conversion, but since it would almost certainly have cost him politically if he had announced it, this silence is not any indication that he didn’t actually convert. Abedin/Weiner: A Marriage Made by Hillary Clinton and the Muslim Brotherhood? | FrontPage Magazine

8. …it is also possible, given the recent scandal involving Weiner’s apparently frequent and sexually charged contact with other women, that the rumors that the Abedin/Weiner union is a political marriage of convenience are true. After all, in 2008, Hillary Clinton was running for president. There were widespread insinuations that she was involved in a romantic and/or sexual relationship with Abedin, her ever-present personal assistant. Those whisperings persisted into Clinton’s tenure as Secretary of State. Abedin’s 2010 marriage to Weiner, at which Bill Clinton presided, put those rumors to rest. Ibid.

I guess you could make this stuff up….but there are lots of details….

As you know Political Chic

I am a fan of most of your topics and usually agree because they're well thought out and documented.

But this OP reads like something out of People magazine

Full of sensationalism and outrageous allegations

With no substance and very little documentation.

Just a vacuous peice intended to inflame the gullible reader.

As you know Political Chic

I am a fan of most of your topics and usually agree because they're well thought out and documented.

But this OP reads like something out of People magazine

Full of sensationalism and outrageous allegations

With no substance and very little documentation.

Just a vacuous peice intended to inflame the gullible reader.

Actually, Sunni...it would be like a People Mag article written by the Senate Intelligence Committee.

"very little documentation..."
Info translated from Arabic newspapers, ...authenticated by Shoebat....

...and I purposely checked it out in several sources, as you see from the links.

So...any parts you believe?

None?

"Full of sensationalism and outrageous allegations!"

I plead guilty as charged....but it could all be true!

And my fav part is Weiner converting to Islam!
C'mon....this is better than "People!"

When Weiner writes his tell-all, we'll see if you're laughin' then!

Walid Shoebat is an Islamophobe of the first order.

Anything he says should be viewed with suspicion.

I have read his stuff many times.

And it's full of misinformation and half truths.

Ment to inflame not inform. :doubt:

And my fav part is Weiner converting to Islam!
C'mon....this is better than "People!"

When Weiner writes his tell-all, we'll see if you're laughin' then!

I hate to admit it; but he may have done a quick private conversion so that he could marry her.

Because a muslim woman can only marry a muslim man.

It's just a pseudo conversion that really means nothing.

And he has no intention of practicing the religion.

I once had a Baptist friend of mine convert to Catholicism so he could marry a Catholic girl in the church by a priest.

Basically, the same thing. :cool:

Last edited:
I don't know how Mr. Jew Israel came to marry Ms. Muslim Arabia, but it's probably a sign that we shouldn't take either one too seriously.

Uh-oh!

"Anthony Weiner's wife is taking time off from her senior job with the State Department -- as well as time off from the randy former representative, The Post has learned.

While Weiner, 46, heads to an "intensive" rehab program to recover from the sexting scandal that cost him his congressional career, his 35-year-old spouse, Huma Abedin, will be relaxing at an undisclosed location.

"She is definitely taking time off away from her husband and chilling," a source said. "And he's going some place for at least a couple of weeks."

Read more: Anthony Weiner's wife Huma Abedin taking time off from job and from him - NYPOST.com

Forum List

Back