Most racist member of USMB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Chuck just demonstrated that he is, in fact, the most ignorant and racist member of our boards

JB, what more do you want from the Bass/ Anyone with half a brain knows the Bass isn't racist, he has never stated that blacks are superior, he has never advocated death and extermination of whites, and above all condemns racism. The Bass simply points out and harps on those racial things that some whites would like people to forget about and or pretend don't exist. If you feel offended don't brand the Bass a racist, thats barking up the wrong tree.

Chuck had done nothing but blame White people, hold Blacks to a lower standard, and insist that blacks are inferior and less competent. Charlie cannot see past skin color- that's the reality of things.

Chuck had done nothing but blame White people, hold Blacks to a lower standard, and insist that blacks are inferior and less competent. Charlie cannot see past skin color- that's the reality of things.

Lies, its obvious you've never taken the time to read the Bass' posts all the way through, you just get offended and make accusations and insults.

Last edited:
The Bass swears and will not repent, anyone who attacks Ravi shall feel is wrath.

You DO make quite the retard couple. Not a lick of sense or reality between you. Cry me a river Bass. The only reason you aren't the most racist piece of shit on this board is because 52nd Street is still a member.

If Ravi held your dumb ass to the same standard she holds whites, you'd be screaming -- well, more like whining -- for her head.

Idiots like YOU and your newest apologist buddy are what keeps racism alive.

Kleenex?

Sorry, I'm not a liquor store that you can rob, dude. You'll have to take your ape anger to the next boyz in the hood movie.

How many times must the Bass own you before you realize that track mark in underwaer are more relevant than the words you speak?

You have YET to own anyone on this board. You're probably the one win Sealybobo has.:lol:

The Bass swears and will not repent, anyone who attacks Ravi shall feel is wrath.

You DO make quite the retard couple. Not a lick of sense or reality between you. Cry me a river Bass. The only reason you aren't the most racist piece of shit on this board is because 52nd Street is still a member.

If Ravi held your dumb ass to the same standard she holds whites, you'd be screaming -- well, more like whining -- for her head.

Kleenex?
wtf are you babbling about? Because I don't believe enslaving people was a noble idea I'm Bass's apologist buddy? Your an idiot, Gunny. Seriously. Or so blinded that you can't understand that the loons on your side of the isle are not always correct.

Kleenex?
wtf are you babbling about? Because I don't believe enslaving people was a noble idea I'm Bass's apologist buddy? Your an idiot, Gunny. Seriously. Or so blinded that you can't understand that the loons on your side of the isle are not always correct.

I think you've proven time and again who the idiot is, and it ain't me. My comment had nothing to do with enslaving people. It had to do with Bass's comment.

There's nothing to be blinded about. I don't like racism, no matter WHO is spouting it, nor do I like white apologists. Seriously, DO get with the topic.

Kleenex?

I think you've proven time and again who the idiot is, and it ain't me. My comment had nothing to do with enslaving people. It had to do with Bass's comment.

There's nothing to be blinded about. I don't like racism, no matter WHO is spouting it, nor do I like white apologists. Seriously, DO get with the topic.
And Bass's comment was about my comment about the nobility of slavery. Your cherry picking posts is what makes you an idiot. Not the first time you've done this...you do it over and over to many posters here.

I think Chuck just demonstrated that he is, in fact, the most ignorant and racist member of our boards

Guess you haven't heard 52nd Street yet. It gets more laughable than Mr Charles Ass.

Whether they occupy the same physical form or not, Bass52 can easily be treated as a single embodiment of gross stupidity. self-loathing, and ignorance. Interestingly, neither ever objects or questions when i refer to them as a single entity of such nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back