Most racist member of USMB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey monkey boy.. the day you win the game "spot the ****** at the signing of the Declaration of Independence" is the day you'll do anything of the sort..

as it is, clearly you don't know how ironic it is that YOU post images of bananas.

My forefathers weren't around for that, you dolt. :lol:

yeah sure, tell the Greatest Man Alive anything, but he's not buying it.

Really? We were pretty happy with the way things were.

just because whites were happy[more like content] with the way things were doesn't mean there was a problem and they obviously weren't all that content, why else would they employ the use of the Klan and create racist laws?

It was you people who had a problem with it :lol: Are you saying you don't have a problem? then Why the fuck won't you shutup about it? :confused:

The whole race problem and issues about race are the white man's problem, because um, they had/have a problem with any non-whites demanding the equal rights and protection under the law, they have a problem with black people demanding full equality, they have a problem with black people demanding to be treated like human beings, in a nutshell they have a problem with any one of any color threatening white/white male racial and gender superiority, black people have no problems with any of the above.

You're one of those damned ******* that make black people look bad...

One of those damn ******* that tells it like it is so damn good that you know you can't deny it.

hey monkey boy.. the day you win the game "spot the ****** at the signing of the Declaration of Independence" is the day you'll do anything of the sort..

as it is, clearly you don't know how ironic it is that YOU post images of bananas.

last time the Bass checked the Declaration of Independence didn't say white man on it, nor did it say the 13 colonies are the white man's creation, in fact, the original 13 colonies wasn't even created for all whites, just rich, white greedy peckewrwoods, if you wasn't a part of that exclusive group you were a ******, but thats beside the point. The lost and stolen wages of slave labor from blacks is what bankrolled and financed the creation of this country as it is today as well as being a huge part of why whites have so much wealth and blacks have very little. Without an economy this country would not have existed, so screw some piece of paper that has the signatures of rich, oppressive toubobs on it, what really help to found this country was the unpaid slave labor of blacks that provided the economic basis for this country.

I think he met 'chucking'

It's funny to see chuck try to twist, writhe, and weasel his way out of the hole he's dug for himself

Last edited:

It's funny to see chucktry to twist, writhe, and weasel his way out of the hole he's dug for himself

The Magnificent Charlie Badass Black Bass has dug no hole for himself, but he has rightfully laid down the truth, for all those offended and hurt by the truth, including fagstar_logic the Bass has a gift for you:

1_hurtfeelingreport.jpg

How many times must the Bass warn you shameless monkeys not to incite his wrath?

It's funny to see chucktry to twist, writhe, and weasel his way out of the hole he's dug for himself

The Magnificent Charlie Badass Black Bass has dug no hole for himself, but he has rightfully laid down the truth, for all those offended and hurt by the truth, including fagstar_logic the Bass has a gift for you:

1_hurtfeelingreport.jpg

How many times must the Bass warn you shameless monkeys not to incite his wrath?

Wrath? hahahahahaha bring yourself down here to Jasper, Texas and I'll show you what wrath is like in Texas! There's more to it than hurling perjoratives as you seem to be accustom to.

1_hurtfeelingreport.jpg

Wrath? hahahahahaha bring yourself down here to Jasper, Texas and I'll show you what wrath is like in Texas! There's more to it than hurling perjoratives as you seem to be accustom to.

Wrath in Texas...

James Byrd, Jr. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Be careful, Chuckie.

Shogun, Sunni, Bass, Willian Joyce, Yukon and Tank!

Anyone remember that troll Liberalism, now he took the cake. OK second to Shogun of course!

Last edited:
I disagree. Unlike Charlie, at least Will is honest with himself and others about how he views people of different races.

Honesty doesn't preclude someone from being a vile racist.

I've known WJ for a few years, and never known him to be vile. While I don't adhere to his arguments, he's always been pretty polite and well-spoken, and as far as I know, has not advocated any violence.

Polite and not vile maybe, but a radical white supremacist and antisemite xenophobe without a doubt!

last time the Bass checked the Declaration of Independence didn't say white man on it, nor did it say the 13 colonies are the white man's creation, in fact, the original 13 colonies wasn't even created for all whites, just rich, white greedy peckewrwoods, if you wasn't a part of that exclusive group you were a ******, but thats beside the point. The lost and stolen wages of slave labor from blacks is what bankrolled and financed the creation of this country as it is today as well as being a huge part of why whites have so much wealth and blacks have very little. Without an economy this country would not have existed, so screw some piece of paper that has the signatures of rich, oppressive toubobs on it, what really help to found this country was the unpaid slave labor of blacks that provided the economic basis for this country.

Actually, since your kind were considered less than a whole human being... 4/5th was it?

:rofl:

sorry, coon. You can't win this one with affirmative action. The FACT is that you weren't mentioned because it was standard knowledge that you were of a lesser class than whites. 1776 Philly didn't look a thing like it does in 2009.

Face it, chucker... We may need john deer tractors for farming but we don't pretend that green tractors created America.

1_hurtfeelingreport.jpg

Sorry, I'm not a liquor store that you can rob, dude. You'll have to take your ape anger to the next boyz in the hood movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back