Most racist member of USMB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real troops come out to fight not hide in their foxholes, you're part of the Bass' masterplan to deliver a thunderous smackdown on another poster.

:lol:

oh stop, dude.. we ALL know that you really just want a white chick. You don't have to pretend in this day and age of jungle fever.

Never ever has the Bass wanted a white chick, plus the Bass is married to a very fine sista and has been married for close to one year, you on the other hand could never pull a black chick.

Dude, I have a paycheck, no baby mammas and don't live with my mamma, and know how to pull my pants up so that puts me well above the top 80% when it comes to landing a foxy black woman. All you are doing is making statements that cause people to laugh at you; both black AND white.

.... as if you don't crave a white woman like a fish craves water....

The Bass swears and will not repent, anyone who attacks Ravi shall feel is wrath.

You DO make quite the retard couple. Not a lick of sense or reality between you. Cry me a river Bass. The only reason you aren't the most racist piece of shit on this board is because 52nd Street is still a member.

no sense of reality? You must have been smoking some kind of jarhead crack before you retired, everything the Bass has posted has been fact backed up by links and evidence, but you're too much of a puss to address it, so you hide behind crybaby rants of "all the Basss does is blame white people," Which isn't the case at all, what the Bass is stating is a lot of the subtle racist things whites do and or have done that irks black people, you're under the false impression that in order for whites to be racist they must be like William Joyce or some neo-Nazi and thats just totally ridiculous. Whats even worse is that a lot of whites aren't even aware that some of their behavior is subtly racist even if they don't intend to be racist, if thats too much for your sorry leatherneck to handle that isn't the Bass'problem.

Idiots like YOU and your newest apologist buddy are what keeps racism alive.

Kleenex?

People who point of racism and the way its past and present legacy affects people keep racism alive? Are you mentally retarded Gunny? By your logic if people shut up and keep silent about it racism will just go away, right? or, could it be that you, like a lot of whites find it very uncomfortable talking about race and racial issues because you're not affected and confronted with it on a daily basis, and or could it also be that you feel uncomfortable about it because the ones receiving the criticism belong to the same race as you and you feel some guilt and or can't accept reality? Stop being a puss Gunny and man up for a change.

Sorry, I'm not a liquor store that you can rob, dude. You'll have to take your ape anger to the next boyz in the hood movie.

How many times must the Bass own you before you realize that track mark in underwaer are more relevant than the words you speak?

You have YET to own anyone on this board. You're probably the one win Sealybobo has.:lol:

Gunny the bass has owned you too and will continually lay the intellectual smackdown , don't overinflate your selfworth and importance on this board, you're a coward that hides behind false accusations and insults, the day you quit being a puss and really address the Bass claims without whining like a snot nosed brat is the day you can step to the Bass. now run along and play you admin role and leave the debates to the big boy with balls.

now run along and play you admin role and leave the debates to the big boy with balls.

The Shogun is already on patrol, dude. I don't need your invitation, monkey boy.

now run along and play you admin role and leave the debates to the big boy with balls.

The Shogun is already on patrol, dude. I don't need your invitation, monkey boy.

Monkey you've lost your value, no longer are you worthy of a response. You have been smacked the hell up already too many times.

Monkey you've lost your value, no longer are you worthy of a response. You have been smacked the hell up already too many times.

..which is why you responded, eh you black ghetto genius?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back