Most racist member of USMB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shogun, Sunni, Bass, Willian Joyce, Yukon and Tank!

Anyone remember that troll Liberalism, now he took the cake. OK second to Shogun of course!

oh now don't be angry because I demand the kind of ethnic equality in israel that your jewish ass enjoys here in the US, dr hook.

:eusa_angel:

remember... anti-zionism might = racism 95% of the time but ZIONISM = RACISM 100% OF THE TIME.

Last edited:
Sorry, I'm not a liquor store that you can rob, dude. You'll have to take your ape anger to the next boyz in the hood movie.

How many times must the Bass own you before you realize that track mark in underwaer are more relevant than the words you speak?

Sorry, I'm not a liquor store that you can rob, dude. You'll have to take your ape anger to the next boyz in the hood movie.

How many times must the Bass own you before you realize that track mark in underwaer are more relevant than the words you speak?

I'm white, dude.. never in your LIFE could you own me. Hell, you've got at least 9 generations making payments still!

:rofl:

back to the field, Toby!

You were truly using bonafide "lonestar logic" on that wonderfully racist statement.

It's not racist, it's a fact. Who brought negroes to the new world. They damn sure didn't sail themselves over here.
That's pretty funny. Obama ain't chuckin no spear, is he?

Idiot.

Thanks for proving my point. The fact that white men brought negroes to the new world and ultimately gave them their freedom, opened the door for one day having a negro albeit half negro President. I don't have anything against Obama's skin color, or anyones skin color, it's his politics that I don't like.

I'm white, dude.. never in your LIFE could you own me. Hell, you've got at least 9 generations making payments still!

back to the field, Toby!

You're white with a black boss who signs your paychecks you faggot, recognize and realize.

back to the field, Toby!

You're white with a black boss who signs your paychecks you faggot, recognize and realize.

if the race of the guy signing paychecks indicates ownership then your 20% of the population is FUCKED!

hehehehe..

back to the field, Toby!

if the race of the guy signing paychecks indicates ownership then your 20% of the population is FUCKED!

hehehehe..

Blacks have financed and paid for whites every since being in this country, whats new faggot, without those lost and stolen wages whites would be broke as a damn joke today

hehehehe..

Blacks have financed and paid for whites every since being in this country, whats new faggot, without those lost and stolen wages whites would be broke as a damn joke today

HA! yea dude! which is why Europe looks like Ethiopia!

try again, Toby.

It's not racist, it's a fact. Who brought negroes to the new world. They damn sure didn't sail themselves over here.
That's pretty funny. Obama ain't chuckin no spear, is he?

Idiot.

Thanks for proving my point. The fact that white men brought negroes to the new world and ultimately gave them their freedom, opened the door for one day having a negro albeit half negro President. I don't have anything against Obama's skin color, or anyones skin color, it's his politics that I don't like.
:rofl: That's not what you said but it's almost as funny.

you are going to poop in your hand and throw it at someone just like in the monkey house, aren't you.

If you like scat thats your business, don't project it onto others.

Anyone who has visited a monkey house at the zoo knows EXACTLY what you are capable of projecting, banana eater.

Scat isn't Bass' thing, thats your thing faggot, don't project your sick obsession on the Bass.

Real troops come out to fight not hide in their foxholes, you're part of the Bass' masterplan to deliver a thunderous smackdown on another poster.

:lol:

oh stop, dude.. we ALL know that you really just want a white chick. You don't have to pretend in this day and age of jungle fever.

Never ever has the Bass wanted a white chick, plus the Bass is married to a very fine sista and has been married for close to one year, you on the other hand could never pull a black chick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back