Most Important Take Away on Trump's Response to Bannon's Book

Just saw a video of him saying the Russian collusion thing was a total fabrication, now he's supposedly quoted saying the opposite. Which is true?
What is the opposite quote?

Calling Jr's meeting treasonous. That quote, if true, just proves Bannon is just as clueless of what constitutes treason as most regressives.

So you believe Jr.'s meeting satisfies the "Russian collusion" hurdle?

No it doesn't and it was not treason either. In fact the more I learn about it, the more I think it was a failed set up for entrapment.

You must think you live in the White House.
Bannon said the behavior was treasonous.
You disagree.
Too damn funny.

Bannon's opinion means about as much to me as yours, just like you, he wasn't there.

Trump accused Bannon of being the White House leak! So Bannon accused Kushner and Ivanka of being the leaks from the White House, undermining the POTUS, and now Trump is accusing Bannon. The White House is now officially full of a bunch of pre-school children.

"“Steve pretends to be at war with the media, which he calls the opposition party, yet he spent his time at the White House leaking false information to the media to make himself seem far more important than he was,” the president continued. “It is the only thing he does well. Steve was rarely in a one-on-one meeting with me and only pretends to have had influence to fool a few people with no access and no clue, whom he helped write phony books.”"

Trump turns on Bannon: 'He lost his mind'
Oh fuck you.
Mud,,that's so unlike you
I've reached my bullshit tolerance for today.
I've been reading up on trump for many years and if EVER there was a guy FOS it's him

Hint to the weak minded, it's not Bannons book, he was supposedly quoted in someone elses book, the author has already been called out for fabricating quotes. So you might want to wait and see how much of this is real.
Then why did Trump act as if it were a real quote? Are you saying he's weak-minded?

Bannon wasn't even part of the Trump team until 2 months after that meeting in Trump tower. Anything he says is his opinion, not personal observations. Trump says the things contained in the supposed quotes aren't true. They also contradict things Bannon said on the record previously. So was Bannon lying then, or now?

I laughed out loud when I read your post. Who do you think knows more about Trump’s Russian connection? You or Bannon?
Karl Rove was Bush’s brain and Bannon was Trump’s brain. Between the two of them you might get one good brain.
Bannon told Trump if he fired Comey, it would be the biggest Russian news in the world.
He was correctomundo!!
The only person that knew Trump better than Bannon was Tony Schwartz, the real author of The Art of the Deal, and he said Trump was a crook.
I always shake my head why people like you don’t want to know if your president is a crook.

Since these revelations came out T has been off the charts in being unstable. His tweets have been more insane than usual.
Looks like Steve Bannon hit a nerve or two.. or three.

Crook? Where's the indictment or conviction?

It’s coming. I guess you don’t know how federal investigations work. They go after underlings first before they get the big tuna.
They use their testimony to nail Charlie Tuna to the cross.

Trump accused Bannon of being the White House leak! So Bannon accused Kushner and Ivanka of being the leaks from the White House, undermining the POTUS, and now Trump is accusing Bannon. The White House is now officially full of a bunch of pre-school children.

"“Steve pretends to be at war with the media, which he calls the opposition party, yet he spent his time at the White House leaking false information to the media to make himself seem far more important than he was,” the president continued. “It is the only thing he does well. Steve was rarely in a one-on-one meeting with me and only pretends to have had influence to fool a few people with no access and no clue, whom he helped write phony books.”"

Oh fuck you.
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
This will be nothing compared to what Bob Mueller knows.
What will it take for you to believe the truth about Trump? Bannon and White House aides paint a very vivid picture that you can’t stomach.
And Mine is bigger than yours ? How fn vivid is that

Calling Jr's meeting treasonous. That quote, if true, just proves Bannon is just as clueless of what constitutes treason as most regressives.

No it doesn't and it was not treason either. In fact the more I learn about it, the more I think it was a failed set up for entrapment.

You disagree.
Too damn funny.

Bannon's opinion means about as much to me as yours, just like you, he wasn't there.

You really think the Russians meeting in Trump Tower wasn’t a huge topic for all involved and Bannon after he arrived? Bannon knows where all the bodies are buried. If you don’t know that, you know nothing about his role in the WH.

Oh fuck you.
I've been reading up on trump for many years and if EVER there was a guy FOS it's him
I guess you haven't been reading the same books I have.

Now if you want to talk about someone who's full of shit......I can show you plenty of facts from Hillary or Obama that proves it.

image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php

image.php

Hint to the weak minded, it's not Bannons book, he was supposedly quoted in someone elses book, the author has already been called out for fabricating quotes. So you might want to wait and see how much of this is real.
Then why did Trump act as if it were a real quote? Are you saying he's weak-minded?

Bannon wasn't even part of the Trump team until 2 months after that meeting in Trump tower. Anything he says is his opinion, not personal observations. Trump says the things contained in the supposed quotes aren't true. They also contradict things Bannon said on the record previously. So was Bannon lying then, or now?

I laughed out loud when I read your post. Who do you think knows more about Trump’s Russian connection? You or Bannon?
Karl Rove was Bush’s brain and Bannon was Trump’s brain. Between the two of them you might get one good brain.
Bannon told Trump if he fired Comey, it would be the biggest Russian news in the world.
He was correctomundo!!
The only person that knew Trump better than Bannon was Tony Schwartz, the real author of The Art of the Deal, and he said Trump was a crook.
I always shake my head why people like you don’t want to know if your president is a crook.

Since these revelations came out T has been off the charts in being unstable. His tweets have been more insane than usual.

It’s coming. I guess you don’t know how federal investigations work. They go after underlings first before they get the big tuna.

Get back to me when that happens.

You disagree.
Too damn funny.

You really think the Russians meeting in Trump Tower wasn’t a huge topic for all involved and Bannon after he arrived? Bannon knows where all the bodies are buried. If you don’t know that, you know nothing about his role in the WH.

Two months later in the middle of a general election campaign, not likely. But hey, feel free to speculate.

You disagree.
Too damn funny.

Trump aides WERE there and the picture they paint is not a pretty one.
Still laffen at you that you think you know more.

Another great quote: “They’re going to crack Don Jr. like an egg.”
I’m sure they already cracked Mike Flynn.

For you to continue to think this guy is innocent despite all the contrary evidence shows me you’re not wrapped very tight.

He was correctomundo!!

When it does happen I’m sure you won’t be here but instead hiding under your bed in complete humiliation.
All you trump whores will have a day of reckoning. Your heads will be explode like it is the 4th of July x 10.

You disagree.
Too damn funny.

Thats how all of us feel about your fk face in the WH

You disagree.
Too damn funny.

Trump aides WERE there and the picture they paint is not a pretty one.
Still laffen at you that you think you know more.

Another great quote: “They’re going to crack Don Jr. like an egg.”
I’m sure they already cracked Mike Flynn.

For you to continue to think this guy is innocent despite all the contrary evidence shows me you’re not wrapped very tight.

Evidence? Where? All I've seen is anonymous sources, many which have already been proven false, and a wide variety of supposition, speculation and innuendo. Hard evidence, not so much.

Oh fuck you.
I guess you haven't been reading the same books I have.

Now if you want to talk about someone who's full of shit......I can show you plenty of facts from Hillary or Obama that proves it.

image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php

image.php
Trumpkins and "Whataboutism" are best friends.

Steve Bannon

On August 17, 2016, in the later months of the campaign, Bannon joined Trump's 2016 presidential bid, taking the position of chief executive officer.

On November 13, following Donald Trump's election victory, Bannon was appointed chief strategist and senior counselor to the President-elect

He served as the White House Chief Strategist (a newly created position) in the administration of US President Donald Trump during the first seven months of Trump's term

In this capacity, he attended the Principals Committee of the U.S. National Security Council from January 28, 2017 to April 5, 2017

Steve Bannon

On August 17, 2016, in the later months of the campaign, Bannon joined Trump's 2016 presidential bid, taking the position of chief executive officer.

On November 13, following Donald Trump's election victory, Bannon was appointed chief strategist and senior counselor to the President-elect

He served as the White House Chief Strategist (a newly created position) in the administration of US President Donald Trump during the first seven months of Trump's term

In this capacity, he attended the Principals Committee of the U.S. National Security Council from January 28, 2017 to April 5, 2017

Let me add, how many "nobodies" have their own office in the White House?

Steve Bannon

Your post speaks 1000 words

He was correctomundo!!

When it does happen I’m sure you won’t be here but instead hiding under your bed in complete humiliation.
All you trump whores will have a day of reckoning. Your heads will be explode like it is the 4th of July x 10.

Wrong again, if you have been paying attention you'd know I've already gotten everything I hoped for from Trump. All the good things he's done since is just icing on the cake. Seems you don't have me pegged at all. LMAO

Steve Bannon

Let me add, how many "nobodies" have their own office in the White House?
I'm getting one next week

You disagree.
Too damn funny.

Thats how all of us feel about your fk face in the WH

Tissue?

Forum List

Back