Most Important Take Away on Trump's Response to Bannon's Book

I laughed out loud when I read your post. Who do you think knows more about Trump’s Russian connection? You or Bannon?
Karl Rove was Bush’s brain and Bannon was Trump’s brain. Between the two of them you might get one good brain.
Bannon told Trump if he fired Comey, it would be the biggest Russian news in the world.
He was correctomundo!!
The only person that knew Trump better than Bannon was Tony Schwartz, the real author of The Art of the Deal, and he said Trump was a crook.
I always shake my head why people like you don’t want to know if your president is a crook.

Since these revelations came out T has been off the charts in being unstable. His tweets have been more insane than usual.
Looks like Steve Bannon hit a nerve or two.. or three.

Crook? Where's the indictment or conviction?

It’s coming. I guess you don’t know how federal investigations work. They go after underlings first before they get the big tuna.
They use their testimony to nail Charlie Tuna to the cross.

Get back to me when that happens.

When it does happen I’m sure you won’t be here but instead hiding under your bed in complete humiliation.
All you trump whores will have a day of reckoning. Your heads will be explode like it is the 4th of July x 10.

Wrong again, if you have been paying attention you'd know I've already gotten everything I hoped for from Trump. All the good things he's done since is just icing on the cake. Seems you don't have me pegged at all. LMAO

We , of course, all have you pegged, as you are both very simple and a dime a dozen. Trump shits the bed, and you eat it and smile and tell everyone else how great it tastes. Just like 30 million other surrogate Trump mommies. Not sure where you get this idea that your M.O. is some mystery or is complicated...

Bannon's opinion means about as much to me as yours, just like you, he wasn't there.

Steve Bannon

On August 17, 2016, in the later months of the campaign, Bannon joined Trump's 2016 presidential bid, taking the position of chief executive officer.

On November 13, following Donald Trump's election victory, Bannon was appointed chief strategist and senior counselor to the President-elect

He served as the White House Chief Strategist (a newly created position) in the administration of US President Donald Trump during the first seven months of Trump's term

In this capacity, he attended the Principals Committee of the U.S. National Security Council from January 28, 2017 to April 5, 2017

And?

Crook? Where's the indictment or conviction?

It’s coming. I guess you don’t know how federal investigations work. They go after underlings first before they get the big tuna.

When it does happen I’m sure you won’t be here but instead hiding under your bed in complete humiliation.
All you trump whores will have a day of reckoning. Your heads will be explode like it is the 4th of July x 10.

Wrong again, if you have been paying attention you'd know I've already gotten everything I hoped for from Trump. All the good things he's done since is just icing on the cake. Seems you don't have me pegged at all. LMAO

We , of course, all have you pegged, as you are both very simple and a dime a dozen. Trump shits the bed, and you eat it and smile and tell everyone else how great it tastes. Just like 30 million other surrogate Trump mommies. Not sure where you get this idea that your M.O. is some mystery or is complicated...

If you go back in my posting history, you'll find one of the first positive thing I said about Trump was to note his ability to piss off you regressives. That is still one of his most endearing qualities. You folks are pathetic losers.

If you go back in my posting history, you'll find one of the first positive thing I said about Trump was to note his ability to piss off you regressives. That is still one of his most endearing qualities. You folks are pathetic losers.

See, there you go again. Why am I "regressive"? You have no idea. You just said it to soothe yourself. Look at you....a grown man fellating a joke of a president and soothing himself out loud on an anonymous message board. Now that is, indeed, pathetic.

So you believe Jr.'s meeting satisfies the "Russian collusion" hurdle?

No it doesn't and it was not treason either. In fact the more I learn about it, the more I think it was a failed set up for entrapment.

You must think you live in the White House.
Bannon said the behavior was treasonous.
You disagree.
Too damn funny.

Bannon's opinion means about as much to me as yours, just like you, he wasn't there.

Trump aides WERE there and the picture they paint is not a pretty one.
Still laffen at you that you think you know more.

Another great quote: “They’re going to crack Don Jr. like an egg.”
I’m sure they already cracked Mike Flynn.

For you to continue to think this guy is innocent despite all the contrary evidence shows me you’re not wrapped very tight.

Evidence? Where? All I've seen is anonymous sources, many which have already been proven false, and a wide variety of supposition, speculation and innuendo. Hard evidence, not so much.

Every night the news reports the EVIDENCE on Trump’s guilt.
Watching Fox News and reading Breitbart will keep you dumb on what is really happening.
Seems you like it that way.

Quick. There were 9 members of Trump team that illegally met with Russians and then lied about it.
Why did they lie?

Who actually wrote the book?

Michael Wolff

Thanks. I looked him up. He is a sensationalist, that appears to be a lib, from what I can gather. And this was his intent to stir controversy. Trump and Bannon need to see what is going on here and quit falling into his trap.

He was given special access to travel with the Trump team... they weren't going to allow a Lib to do that.

See, there you go again. Why am I "regressive"? You have no idea. You just said it to soothe yourself. Look at you....a grown man fellating a joke of a president and soothing himself out loud on an anonymous message board. Now that is, indeed, pathetic.

Of course I know, you pukes want the US to become the moral equivalent of Sodom and Gomorrah, you can't get more regressive than that. So take your little gay jokes and shove them.

Who actually wrote the book?

Michael Wolff

Thanks. I looked him up. He is a sensationalist, that appears to be a lib, from what I can gather. And this was his intent to stir controversy. Trump and Bannon need to see what is going on here and quit falling into his trap.

Michael Wolff (born August 27, 1953) is an American author, essayist, and journalist who is a regular columnist and contributor to USA Today, The Hollywood Reporter, and the UK edition of GQ.[1]

Yeah a real sensationalist. Lol

Of course I know, you pukes want the US to become the moral equivalent of Sodom and Gomorrah, you can't get more regressive than that. So take your little gay jokes and shove them.

You want the US to become an autocratic nation where the supreme leader rules with absolute authority.
You actually think a guy with zero experience for the job and has refused to learn a goddamn thing.... knows best.

No it doesn't and it was not treason either. In fact the more I learn about it, the more I think it was a failed set up for entrapment.

You must think you live in the White House.
Bannon said the behavior was treasonous.
You disagree.
Too damn funny.

Trump aides WERE there and the picture they paint is not a pretty one.
Still laffen at you that you think you know more.

Another great quote: “They’re going to crack Don Jr. like an egg.”
I’m sure they already cracked Mike Flynn.

For you to continue to think this guy is innocent despite all the contrary evidence shows me you’re not wrapped very tight.

Evidence? Where? All I've seen is anonymous sources, many which have already been proven false, and a wide variety of supposition, speculation and innuendo. Hard evidence, not so much.

Every night the news reports the EVIDENCE on Trump’s guilt.
Watching Fox News and reading Breitbart will keep you dumb on what is really happening.
Seems you like it that way.

Quick. There were 9 members of Trump team that illegally met with Russians and then lied about it.
Why did they lie?

Really, I watch ABC nightly news most nights, I've seen a bunch of talk, no evidence.

When did they make it illegal to meet with Russians, I've met a couple in my life, should I worry about being prosecuted?

Haha...wow...you really are an amgry, stupid little freak....how long did it take to strip away the veneer? 3 posts by me? You sissy, loudmouthed bullies are all the same....you degenerate into quivering, impotent little blobs of anger the moment anyone DARES treat you the way you treat everyone. You're like a plaything to me. I can literally put you into this state whenever I feel like it.

Forum List

Back