Most Important Take Away on Trump's Response to Bannon's Book

It all depends on your perspective.

If you consider Junior and Jared jumping at the email which promised dirt on Clinton to be collusion, that's one thing.

But it appears that Bannon does not consider their jumping for the promised dirt as collusion.

So it is quite possible he slurs Jr. and/or Jared for going to that meeting, while still denying there was collusion.

From Bannon's perspective, there would be nothing contradictory about him denying collusion and him puking all over Jr.

Just saw a video of him saying the Russian collusion thing was a total fabrication, now he's supposedly quoted saying the opposite. Which is true?
What is the opposite quote?

Calling Jr's meeting treasonous. That quote, if true, just proves Bannon is just as clueless of what constitutes treason as most regressives.

So you believe Jr.'s meeting satisfies the "Russian collusion" hurdle?

No it doesn't and it was not treason either. In fact the more I learn about it, the more I think it was a failed set up for entrapment.

You must think you live in the White House.
Bannon said the behavior was treasonous.
You disagree.
Too damn funny.

Just saw a video of him saying the Russian collusion thing was a total fabrication, now he's supposedly quoted saying the opposite. Which is true?

Calling Jr's meeting treasonous. That quote, if true, just proves Bannon is just as clueless of what constitutes treason as most regressives.

Here are the top 20 revelations from the 'Fire and Fury' book on Trump family drama

1. Steve Bannon, Trump’s former chief strategist, described a meeting set up by Donald Trump Jr. with a Kremlin-linked Russian lawyer during the 2016 campaign as “treasonous” and “unpatriotic.” “They’re going to crack Don Junior like an egg on national TV,” Bannon is quoted as saying.

2. Bannon reportedly said the president likely met with the meeting’s participants afterward, speculating that Trump’s son brought them up to his father’s office. “The chance that Don Jr. did not walk these jumos up to his father’s office on the twenty-sixth floor is zero,” Bannon said.

The top two.

You folks seem to have fallen in love with the word "speculating", that's all you seem to do now days, and you think it's some how significant when someone else does it. LMAO

If those Bannon quotes are fake, he is going to come out blasting and stain every media outlet which reported them as factual with the "fake news" label.

Trump accused Bannon of being the White House leak! So Bannon accused Kushner and Ivanka of being the leaks from the White House, undermining the POTUS, and now Trump is accusing Bannon. The White House is now officially full of a bunch of pre-school children.

"“Steve pretends to be at war with the media, which he calls the opposition party, yet he spent his time at the White House leaking false information to the media to make himself seem far more important than he was,” the president continued. “It is the only thing he does well. Steve was rarely in a one-on-one meeting with me and only pretends to have had influence to fool a few people with no access and no clue, whom he helped write phony books.”"

Trump turns on Bannon: 'He lost his mind'
Oh fuck you.
Mud,,that's so unlike you
I've reached my bullshit tolerance for today.

Bannon tells the story of an out of control president. So do Trump’s aides.
DEPLORABLES disagree.

Omarosa’s book is also going to be very revealing. She knows shit even Bannon didn’t know.
Hold on to your hats... this is going to be a fun ride.

Here are the top 20 revelations from the 'Fire and Fury' book on Trump family drama

1. Steve Bannon, Trump’s former chief strategist, described a meeting set up by Donald Trump Jr. with a Kremlin-linked Russian lawyer during the 2016 campaign as “treasonous” and “unpatriotic.” “They’re going to crack Don Junior like an egg on national TV,” Bannon is quoted as saying.

2. Bannon reportedly said the president likely met with the meeting’s participants afterward, speculating that Trump’s son brought them up to his father’s office. “The chance that Don Jr. did not walk these jumos up to his father’s office on the twenty-sixth floor is zero,” Bannon said.

The top two.

You folks seem to have fallen in love with the word "speculating", that all you seem to do now days, and you think it's some how significant when someone else does it. LMAO

Speculation = Bull Shit

That anyone involved with this administration is nothing more than a band of clowns searching for a tent.

Trump accused Bannon of being the White House leak! So Bannon accused Kushner and Ivanka of being the leaks from the White House, undermining the POTUS, and now Trump is accusing Bannon. The White House is now officially full of a bunch of pre-school children.

"“Steve pretends to be at war with the media, which he calls the opposition party, yet he spent his time at the White House leaking false information to the media to make himself seem far more important than he was,” the president continued. “It is the only thing he does well. Steve was rarely in a one-on-one meeting with me and only pretends to have had influence to fool a few people with no access and no clue, whom he helped write phony books.”"

Trump turns on Bannon: 'He lost his mind'
Oh fuck you.
Mud,,that's so unlike you
I've reached my bullshit tolerance for today.
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
This will be nothing compared to what Bob Mueller knows.
What will it take for you to believe the truth about Trump? Bannon and White House aides paint a very vivid picture that you can’t stomach.

The top two.

You folks seem to have fallen in love with the word "speculating", that all you seem to do now days, and you think it's some how significant when someone else does it. LMAO

Speculation = Bull Shit
People who are there who can give first person accounts IS NOT speculation.
It’s called reality.
Makes me smile that the reality who DT really is makes you cringe.

The top two.

Speculation = Bull Shit
It’s called reality.
I've already proven the author lied about Trump.

Therefore, you cannot accept anything he says as truthful.

If those Bannon quotes are fake, he is going to come out blasting and stain every media outlet which reported them as factual with the "fake news" label.
The quotes are from this shocking book.
“Top aides mocked Trump’s intelligence.”
So do most people who haven’t drunk the Kool Aide.

The top two.

Speculation = Bull Shit
It’s called reality.

What’s the source of your “ proof?”

If the Bannon quotes are fake, and I were bripat Steve McGarrett Steven Bannon, I would challenge the lying author to join me on Meet The Press, face to face. Then watch the motherfucker run.

Hint to the weak minded, it's not Bannons book, he was supposedly quoted in someone elses book, the author has already been called out for fabricating quotes. So you might want to wait and see how much of this is real.
Then why did Trump act as if it were a real quote? Are you saying he's weak-minded?

Bannon wasn't even part of the Trump team until 2 months after that meeting in Trump tower. Anything he says is his opinion, not personal observations. Trump says the things contained in the supposed quotes aren't true. They also contradict things Bannon said on the record previously. So was Bannon lying then, or now?

I laughed out loud when I read your post. Who do you think knows more about Trump’s Russian connection? You or Bannon?
Karl Rove was Bush’s brain and Bannon was Trump’s brain. Between the two of them you might get one good brain.
Bannon told Trump if he fired Comey, it would be the biggest Russian news in the world.
He was correctomundo!!
The only person that knew Trump better than Bannon was Tony Schwartz, the real author of The Art of the Deal, and he said Trump was a crook.
I always shake my head why people like you don’t want to know if your president is a crook.

Since these revelations came out T has been off the charts in being unstable. His tweets have been more insane than usual.
Looks like Steve Bannon hit a nerve or two.. or three.

Crook? Where's the indictment or conviction?

The top two.

Speculation = Bull Shit
It’s called reality.

What’s the source of your “ proof?”
Trump's own tweets.

See post 36.

The author is a proven liar.

This white house provides its citizenry with more entertainment and laughs I have experienced in 82 years of life. I thank them from the bottom of my heart. Its awesome and no soap opera producer could ever come up with something this entertaining. Keep it coming.

Trump fucked himself by trying to write Bannon off as just another staffer. Now anytime he uses that term all people have to do is point to Bannon, the Chief Strategist of the White House and member of the NSC to show that Trump lies about such things

This is great, almost a whole year of liberals losing their minds daily. Lol, very amusing.

LOL...Bannon was the Trump's love child. He was the Deplorables love child. Us normals and the left were saying he was a piece of shit from day one. Now you Deplorables and Trump are saying the same. It took The Orange Buffoon 12 months to figure this out. It shows two things: How infinitely stupid Trump is. And how normal people and lefties are much smarter than the Deporables. It didn't take us 12 months to figure out what Trump just has. It took all of about 12 seconds. LOL - Deplorables - dumb white trash.

Forum List

Back