Most Important Take Away on Trump's Response to Bannon's Book

:dance:

TIME Magazine just published a charge of immense proportions against the United States Congress.
FREEBI: Breaking Congress Requires NDA To Charge Harrassment

The TIME block buster stated that Jackie Spieir D-CA just testified that

"... if a victim of harassment were to report to the compliance office, they would first be required to undergo mandatory counseling for 30 days. Then, she said, they are required to sign a non-disclosure agreement before moving on to mediation. After 30 days of mandatory mediation, during which the office or member is represented by House of Representatives counsel, they then have to go through a 30 day 'cooling off period'.” [Emphasis supplied]

You may recall from our previous campaign on this horrid government-NDA oppression, that a whistleblower with full knowledge of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton's Russian uranium scheme is afraid he will be sent to prison if he testifies before Congress, because speaking out would be a violation of the Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) that former FBI Director Robert Mueller forced the witness to sign.1 (see footnote below for link)

These NDAs that Congress and the Obama regime force federal employees to sign under fear of imprisonment were a means used to prevent any future witnesses from testifying against them and legislation is needed to nullify these NDAs -- so I wrote a bill to do just that!

The bill is called the Non-Disclosure Agreement Restriction Protocol (NDARP) Act and you can download a copy of it to read HERE.

Speak out today!

Persuade Republicans in Congress to lift Obama's gag order on federal employees by sponsoring, supporting and passing the NDA Restriction Protocol Act!

This is a FREEBI campaign from Pray For US. Please chip in to support this effort to help us cover our costs and so that as many patriotic Americans as possible can participate.:dance:

TIME Magazine just published a charge of immense proportions against the United States Congress.

"... if a victim of harassment were to report to the compliance office, they would first be required to undergo mandatory counseling for 30 days. Then, she said, they are required to sign a non-disclosure agreement before moving on to mediation. After 30 days of mandatory mediation, during which the office or member is represented by House of Representatives counsel, they then have to go through a 30 day 'cooling off period'.” [Emphasis supplied]

You may recall from our previous campaign on this horrid government-NDA oppression, that a whistleblower with full knowledge of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton's Russian uranium scheme is afraid he will be sent to prison if he testifies before Congress, because speaking out would be a violation of the Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) that former FBI Director Robert Mueller forced the witness to sign.1 (see footnote below for link)

These NDAs that Congress and the Obama regime force federal employees to sign under fear of imprisonment were a means used to prevent any future witnesses from testifying against them and legislation is needed to nullify these NDAs -- so I wrote a bill to do just that!

The bill is called the Non-Disclosure Agreement Restriction Protocol (NDARP) Act and you can download a copy of it to read HERE.

Speak out today!

Persuade Republicans in Congress to lift Obama's gag order on federal employees by sponsoring, supporting and passing the NDA Restriction Protocol Act!

This is a FREEBI campaign from Pray For US. Please chip in to support this effort to help us cover our costs and so that as many patriotic Americans as possible can participate.:dance:

What the hell does that have to do with this thread?

A woman that was at the Roger Ailes and Steve Bannon dinner meeting CONFIRMED that everything written by Wolff was absolutely...

TRUE! :badgrin:

This is great, almost a whole year of liberals losing their minds daily. Lol, very amusing.
Well, they have a lot of catching up to do after eight years of pseudocons thrashing about, screaming, whining, crying, holding their breath, shitting their pants, fearmongering, and manufacturing bullshit non stop.

You know, all that histrionic hyperbole about deficit spending, other countries not liking us, and expensive health care and shit. All those things you no longer care about.
Trump is spending no where near the amount Obama did. Doing away with Obama's legacy is a great thing. It really is amusing watching y'all coming up with multiple post whining about him daily. Carry on.

Speaking of that- lets talk about golf......

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/03/politics

/donald-trump-golf-analysis/index.html
Trump tweeted 27 times about President Barack Obama's golf habits between 2011 and 2016, according to SB Nation. Here's a random sampling:
  • "While our wonderful president was out playing golf all day, the TSA is falling apart, just like our government! Airports a total disaster!" (May 2016)
  • "President Obama should have gone to Louisiana days ago, instead of golfing. Too little, too late!" (August 2016)
  • "Obama has admitted that he spends his mornings watching @ESPN. Then he plays golf, fundraises & grants amnesty to illegals." (December 2014)
They're all pretty much in that vein. Obama would rather play golf than do his job. If he was elected President, promised Trump, he wouldn't be playing much golf at all.
"If I win I may never see my property -- I may never see these places again," Trump said at an August 2016 campaign event. "But because I'm going to be working for you, I'm not going to have time to go golfing, believe me. Believe me. Believe me, folks."
Trump added that if he did ever play golf, it would be with elected officials or foreign leaders -- using the game, unlike Obama, as a sort of social lubricant to get business done.
But, judging by the numbers, those sort of golf outings have been the exception rather than the rule. Trump seems to prefer to play with professional golfers -- as he did with Fred and Taylor Funk just before leaving Mar-a-Lago earlier this week.

By CNN's count, Trump has visited a Trump-named golf club 92 times since he has been President.

Speak out today!

What the hell does that have to do with this thread?
Esmerelda said Obama never required a NDA.....and every CIA witness in Benghazi, for example, was forced to sign one.
He also made everyone in Congress that attended classified briefings sign one.

This is great, almost a whole year of liberals losing their minds daily. Lol, very amusing.
Well, they have a lot of catching up to do after eight years of pseudocons thrashing about, screaming, whining, crying, holding their breath, shitting their pants, fearmongering, and manufacturing bullshit non stop.

You know, all that histrionic hyperbole about deficit spending, other countries not liking us, and expensive health care and shit. All those things you no longer care about.
Trump is spending no where near the amount Obama did. Doing away with Obama's legacy is a great thing. It really is amusing watching y'all coming up with multiple post whining about him daily. Carry on.

Speaking of that- lets talk about golf......

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/03/politics

/donald-trump-golf-analysis/index.html
Trump tweeted 27 times about President Barack Obama's golf habits between 2011 and 2016, according to SB Nation. Here's a random sampling:
  • "While our wonderful president was out playing golf all day, the TSA is falling apart, just like our government! Airports a total disaster!" (May 2016)
  • "President Obama should have gone to Louisiana days ago, instead of golfing. Too little, too late!" (August 2016)
  • "Obama has admitted that he spends his mornings watching @ESPN. Then he plays golf, fundraises & grants amnesty to illegals." (December 2014)
They're all pretty much in that vein. Obama would rather play golf than do his job. If he was elected President, promised Trump, he wouldn't be playing much golf at all.
"If I win I may never see my property -- I may never see these places again," Trump said at an August 2016 campaign event. "But because I'm going to be working for you, I'm not going to have time to go golfing, believe me. Believe me. Believe me, folks."
Trump added that if he did ever play golf, it would be with elected officials or foreign leaders -- using the game, unlike Obama, as a sort of social lubricant to get business done.
But, judging by the numbers, those sort of golf outings have been the exception rather than the rule. Trump seems to prefer to play with professional golfers -- as he did with Fred and Taylor Funk just before leaving Mar-a-Lago earlier this week.

By CNN's count, Trump has visited a Trump-named golf club 92 times since he has been President.
Liberal talking points. Lol

Notice how the media keeps bringing up these old stories and recycling them over and over???
giphy.gif

You folks seem to have fallen in love with the word "speculating", that all you seem to do now days, and you think it's some how significant when someone else does it. LMAO

Speculation = Bull Shit
People who are there who can give first person accounts IS NOT speculation.
It’s called reality.
Makes me smile that the reality who DT really is makes you cringe.
I've already proven the author lied about Trump.

Therefore, you cannot accept anything he says as truthful.
What’s the source of your “ proof?”
So did you look at post 36?

Need more proof the author is a liar when he said the day after Election Day that Trump didn't know who Boehner was?

Here you go:

boehner_3.png

boehner4.png
Well, the first tweet you posted was a month after the quote in question, and Trump was fed Boehner's name in the second tweet. Are you suggesting Trump wouldnt talk out of his ass?

Do you find it thatvhard to believe that Trump's brain is a little off?

My favorite part was Trump threatening to sue if they didn't cease publication of the book

Doesn't Trump know that nobody takes him seriously?

Oh NOOooooooo :ack-1:

Trump is going to sue!

Speculation = Bull Shit
People who are there who can give first person accounts IS NOT speculation.
It’s called reality.
Makes me smile that the reality who DT really is makes you cringe.
I've already proven the author lied about Trump.

Therefore, you cannot accept anything he says as truthful.
What’s the source of your “ proof?”
So did you look at post 36?

Need more proof the author is a liar when he said the day after Election Day that Trump didn't know who Boehner was?

Here you go:

boehner_3.png

boehner4.png
Well, the first tweet you posted was a month after the quote in question, and Trump was fed Boehner's name in the second tweet. Are you suggesting Trump wouldnt talk out of his ass?

Do you find it thatvhard to believe that Trump's brain is a little off?
I know this sounds funny, but Trump is like Bruce Wayne.
He's at the top of the food chain.....he answers to nobody, so anyone with a massive ego feels envious of him.
That's were most of this crap is coming from.
Jealous, backstabbing egomaniacs.

Bannon Brags About Funding for Presidential Run, Loses it as Soon as He Goes Public – True Pundit

Forum List

Back