Most Americans in new poll see situation at border as a crisis, serious problem

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
And they should because it IS a serious problem!!!

Most American believe that the situation at the border is a crisis or a serious problem, according to a new poll.

The new CBS News poll found that 45 percent of Americans see the border situation as a crisis, and another 30 percent view it as a serious problem. Eighteen percent said that the border situation is somewhat serious, and 7 percent said it is not much of a problem at all, according to the poll.

OP, if Trump gets back into office in November, do you expect him and the Republicans will resolve this problem once and for all?

OP, if Trump gets back into office in November, do you expect him and the Republicans will resolve this problem once and for all?
They will do better than Biden has done, but then daffy duck could do better than Biden.

Do you have any expectation, timewise, of a resolution to this problem under a Republican Administration?

I believe on day one, things will begin to change. Number one, the third-worlders will know with Biden exiting, the welcome mat will be gone, and that alone will start a trend towards fewer flooding in.

I believe on day one, things will begin to change. Number one, the third-worlders will know with Biden exiting, the welcome mat will be gone, and that alone will start a trend towards fewer flooding in.
You're being purposefully vague because you know the answer...

you-done-you-know-it.gif

situation at border as a crisis, serious problem​

The speed of action from radical American think tanks is simply amazing .
I wonder if they worked this conclusion out all by themselves ?
Who would have thought any of it ?
Phew . Masters of the Universe .

Forum List

Back