Joe Manchin Says Border Security 'Greatest Crisis' The Nation Faces

I understand that the Democrats took the extreme position that the world would end should Trump attempt to finish the wall. I haven't really looked that much into Trump's sincerity on the issue but I do believe that if he had more cooperation he would have gone ahead with it.

He got no cooperation on anything because he is not capable of that.

Of course the dirty little secret here is that many of the Republican legislators who like the cheap labor influx were verbally with him but in fact against him behind the scenes.

Trump mentioned a strong e-verify program once. He was told to shut up and he shut up.

He's a politician now like the rest of them and I think he has learned how to play the ambient political atmosphere most gain which probably means half of his promises will go on fulfilled once he discovers that they unpopular.

That is why I made a point to highlight Joe biden's stance on the Israel <>Gaza conflict.
This is one hell of a hot potato for him and no matter which decision he makes this going to be a cost. He seems to have made a decision and he's sticking with it despite the fact that people in his own administration are now backstabbing him for it. Yet he seems to be remaining firm.
That's what a real leader does. I have no problems giving him some points for that
His war positions is why many are telling the Democrats to get rid of him.

They had the White House, Senate and House under Trump. They did nothing.

"Nothing"? Bullshit! Trump at least tried to secure our border, and used policies to keep the invaders in Mexico. He sent the message out LOUD AND CLEAR that the third-world was NOT welcome to flood our border!
Joe Biden the dumbass, did the exact opposite, he literally INVITED them to "surge to the border, and he ended the Trump policies!

"Nothing"? Bullshit! Trump at least tried to secure our border, and used policies to keep the invaders in Mexico. He sent the message out LOUD AND CLEAR that the third-world was NOT welcome to flood our border!
Joe Biden the dumbass, did the exact opposite, he literally INVITED them to "surge to the border, and he ended the Trump policies!

With no ability to get a job here there is no reason to come. Nothing was done about that.

With no ability to get a job here there is no reason to come. Nothing was done about that.

There is no doubt this country needs to play hardball with every employer that knowingly hires illegals. There have been some big busts in the last several years, but there needs to be more.

HOWEVER, the problem that YOU GUYS seem to continually deflect away from, is there is a major philosophical difference between conservatives and Dimocrats when it comes to our borders!
You guys invite the flood, while we either try to stop it, or try and limit it.
You guys, tell them to surge to the border, and then create incentives for them like sanctuary cities and states, and even offer them FREE healthcare like they are now doing in California! This only makes the situation much worse than it needs to be!!
I mean Christ, who in their right fucking minds offers free healthcare to people who are not citizens, and many broke our laws getting here!! That is fucking insane, and you guys need to be beaten, and thrown from office and never given any authority again!!!!!!!!

Yep, right on cue, this CURRENT POLITICAL NEWS STORY is moved to this board, where it's not seen by 95% of the board's members, where it will quickly die.

There is no doubt this country needs to play hardball with every employer that knowingly hires illegals. There have been some big busts in the last several years, but there needs to be more.

HOWEVER, the problem that YOU GUYS seem to continually deflect away from, is there is a major philosophical difference between conservatives and Dimocrats when it comes to our borders!

No there isnt. You note yourself above there isnt.

You guys invite the flood, while we either try to stop it, or try and limit it.
You guys, tell them to surge to the border, and then create incentives for them like sanctuary cities and states, and even offer them FREE healthcare like they are now doing in California! This only makes the situation much worse than it needs to be!!
I mean Christ, who in their right fucking minds offers free healthcare to people who are not citizens, and many broke our laws getting here!! That is fucking insane, and you guys need to be beaten, and thrown from office and never given any authority again!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure I never told anyone to do anything. I think I would remember that.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
When trump entered office border crossings were at 40 year lows. When Biden enters office we have a crisis. That crisis did not start on Bidens first day. People sat in tents for years and trump killed policies to help with asylum seekers. And all of this could be changed if CONGRESS would pass immigration reform.

Manchin want's Biden to declare a 'national emergency'. Apparently he has forgotten Biden INVITED this crisis, so it's highly doubtful he will admit his catastrophic policies are the reason this is happening, and reverse course.

The West Virginia Senator suggested Biden declare a national emergency​

West Virginia Sen. Joe Manchin said the nation's "greatest crisis" was insecurity at the southern border.​

The Open Border will be his legacy. I read many comments on Youtube and multiple media sources. It is clear that this open border has decreased the worlds faith in Americas long term solvency and sovereignty.

If the world wants to deal with Mexico and Central America they will go right to the source. They don't need America to be Mexico North.

I think border security is a big problem but is encompassed by an even larger and more pernicious crisis: a totally dysfunctional gov't brought about by the extreme polarization of just about everybody. We've got major problems that are getting worse by the day but cannot do anything about them. There's no cooperation or coordination, and nothing gets done. Some say we're better off with a divided gov't that can't make things worse, but IMHO things are getting worse anyway. We're more worried about who wins or loses instead of what's best for the country and the people in it.

ya know where i see immigrants? at the hospital my doctors and nurses are immigrants. at the store, the cashiers, and we have as many uninsured motorists in the trailer parks as we do in the home depot parking lot.

but yes, i'd pay more to see americans in those jobs, even if we do demand a little more in pay and working conditions.
If all the immigrants were doctors, nurses, engineers ect I would welcome them

Unfortunately the millions streaming across the border from mexico are shoeless and illiterate peons that America does not need

If all the immigrants were doctors, nurses, engineers ect I would welcome them

Unfortunately the millions streaming across the border from mexico are shoeless and illiterate peons that America does not need
yet they seem to find their way into the home depot lot every morning. i'm not defending the system, but it is simply an artifact of capitalism's perpetual search for cheaper labor.

yet they seem to find their way into the home depot lot every morning. i'm not defending the system, but it is simply an artifact of capitalism's perpetual search for cheaper labor.
It could be argued that this is what the quest for cheaper labor looks like

Which could happen under communism or capitalism

If globalists want to exploit desperate poor people this how greenies are doing it

1705675085327.jpeg

It could be argued that this is what the quest for cheaper labor looks like

Which could happen under communism or capitalism

If globalists want to exploit desperate poor people this how greenies are doing it

View attachment 890281
lets start with the "greenies." if there were a tree in that photo those people would eat it, not hug it.

it does not seem that difficult for guys like rupert murdoch or a cuban shortstop to get any papers they need. basic fairness issues.

other than that, we are not far different on immigration.

Manchin want's Biden to declare a 'national emergency'. Apparently he has forgotten Biden INVITED this crisis, so it's highly doubtful he will admit his catastrophic policies are the reason this is happening, and reverse course.

The West Virginia Senator suggested Biden declare a national emergency​

West Virginia Sen. Joe Manchin said the nation's "greatest crisis" was insecurity at the southern border.​

Yes and the Drug Cartels need to be designated Terrorist Organizations, obviously. But the Democrat Regime refuses to do either because this is EXACTLY what they want as they are a pro-China, anti-American Party.

Hammer headed Manchin….SMH. 3yrs later the slimy sap decides to chirp? He owns it. His pension is set now, he thinks he can finally speak some truth.

lets start with the "greenies." if there were a tree in that photo those people would eat it, not hug it.

it does not seem that difficult for guys like rupert murdoch or a cuban shortstop to get any papers they need. basic fairness issues.

other than that, we are not far different on immigration.
Lets be serous for a moment

The children in that picture are not greenies

Libs who use the lithium the children produce are the greenies

Forum List

Back