Joe Manchin Says Border Security 'Greatest Crisis' The Nation Faces

Nothing is going to change.

The Extreme Biden Cult Fucks love to say Trump did not build a wall as promised…….THEY WERE THE ONES WHO FUCKING BLOCKED IT.

What a weird thing to flame someone for not doing what you were stopping them from doing?

Extreme Biden Cult Fucks are insane.

The Extreme Biden Cult Fucks love to say Trump did not build a wall as promised…….THEY WERE THE ONES WHO FUCKING BLOCKED IT.

I'm not a Biden supporter. Trump didn't build a wall as promised.

What a weird thing to flame someone for not doing what you were stopping them from doing?

Extreme Biden Cult Fucks are insane.

Trump is 100% incapable of bringing people together to accomplish anything.

They see it every time they go to a grocery store....Not only high prices but they see some pregnant hispanic woman with three kids in tow paying with EBT.

American death by Hispanic erection....
It would be hilarious if it wasn't true.

I did not say you were a Biden supporter. I said the Dems blocked Trump’s wall.

To just say, “Trump didn't build a wall as promised.” without explaining how it was blocked by Dems is disingenuous at best and absolute lying faggotry in reality.

There is so much to blast Trump for, why do you make it seem like he was not trying to build the wall?

You are lying just like an Extreme Biden Cult Fuck. Why?

To just say, “Trump didn't build a wall as promised.” without explaining how it was blocked by Dems is disingenuous at best and absolute lying faggotry in reality.

Trump had the White House, Senate and House. Enough with the excuses.

There is so much to blast Trump for, why do you make it seem like he was not trying to build the wall?

Trump like to talk "wall", he was incapable of putting in the work to actually get anything done.

Trump like to talk "wall", he was incapable of putting in the work to actually get anything done.

Trump didn't have the House and Senate at all.

Rabid anti-trumpsters like Paul Ryan and Juan McCain blocked Trump's program merely out of spite.

Even things that they themselves campaigned on for years, they abandoned to get back at the Little Trumpsters.

That's how the left operates.... Build a straw man make everyone believe it's a real man and then attack the hell out of it blindly, obtusely and relentlessly. They know exactly what they're doing ....It's a practiced method.

Last edited:

So you did not read the article. You do not want facts or context.

If you wre trying to take out the trash and someone physically blocks you from getting to the trashcans, only to blame you for not taking out the trash….does that make sense?

You are useless. I thought you were more intelligent than a binary cult fuck. Apparently not.

ya know where i see immigrants? at the hospital my doctors and nurses are immigrants. at the store, the cashiers, and we have as many uninsured motorists in the trailer parks as we do in the home depot parking lot.

but yes, i'd pay more to see americans in those jobs, even if we do demand a little more in pay and working conditions.
Is your doctors illegal wetback immigrants? I don’t think so.

So you did not read the article. You do not want facts or context.

If you wre trying to take out the trash and someone physically blocks you from getting to the trashcans, only to blame you for not taking out the trash….does that make sense?

You are useless. I thought you were more intelligent than a binary cult fuck. Apparently not.
On any given day you can collect a sample post from 90% of the lefties here and line them up in a stack analysis to show that they have an extremely limited source content.

The prosaic simile present in most of the material gives one the impression that there's only one left-wing poster here with 25 different monikers.

Originality has become extinct in the hive mind culture that functions much like a pack in the wild. Having said that there are a few outstanding exceptions.

Jo

On any given day you can collect a sample post from 90% of the lefties here and line them up in a stack analysis to show that they have an extremely limited source content.

The prosaic simile present in most of the material gives one the impression that there's only one left-wing poster here with 25 different monikers.

Originality has become extinct in the hive mind culture that functions much like a pack in the wild. Having said that there are a few outstanding exceptions.

Jo

What if we are all being trolled by one Extreme Biden Cult Fuck with 25 different monikers? :laughing0301:

That shit would be hilarious. Shame on us for falling for it.

Unfortunately, millions of dumb cult fucks think this way.

That's how the left operates.... Build a straw man make everyone believe it's a real man and then attack the hell out of it blindly, obtusely and relentlessly. They know exactly what they're doing ....It's a practiced method.

You were obviously unable to understand the point that is not just Biden supporters that understand that Trump did not do what he said.

What if we are all being trolled by one Extreme Biden Cult Fuck with 25 different monikers? :laughing0301:

That shit would be hilarious. Shame on us for falling for it.

Unfortunately, millions of dumb cult fucks think this way.
I honestly think that there are two or three operatives each with half a dozen Monikers.

Analyzing post is always been one of my hobbies from way back in my Slate posting days.

In fact I did it so much when I was over there that they stopped me from looking at people's MBTUs....lol.... I used to do these long, patient analyses waiting for repeat phrases, repeat grammatical errors and overused argumentum.
Then once every couple of months I would splash it back at them and point out all the Monikers I thought belonged to the same person.

In time The board management received so many angry private messages that they finally removed my ability to search through the past posts.

Jo

I honestly think that there are two or three operatives each with half a dozen Monikers.

Analyzing post is always been one of my hobbies from way back in my Slate posting days.

In fact I did it so much when I was over there that they stopped me from looking at people's MBTUs....lol.... I used to do these long, patient analyses waiting for repeat phrases, repeat grammatical errors and overused argumentum.
Then once every couple of months I would splash it back at them and point out all the Monikers I thought belonged to the same person.

In time The board management received so many angry private messages that they finally removed my ability to search through the past posts.

Jo

The mods should know. When I morderated a college football MB for 10 years, mods could see IP addresses. It was easy to idenitfy multiple user names from the same user, (Of course we now have VPNS), but not everyone uses them.

They are just assholes. When you know they would change their stance if you flipped the names Trump and Biden on ANY ISSUE…they are telling you they are tribal Extreme Biden Cult Fucks and should be ignored. They are actually doing us a favor, because we can just dismiss them as fucking retards and ignore them.

You were obviously unable to understand the point that is not just Biden supporters that understand that Trump did not do what he said.

I understand that the Democrats took the extreme position that the world would end should Trump attempt to finish the wall. I haven't really looked that much into Trump's sincerity on the issue but I do believe that if he had more cooperation he would have gone ahead with it.

Of course the dirty little secret here is that many of the Republican legislators who like the cheap labor influx were verbally with him but in fact against him behind the scenes.

He's a politician now like the rest of them and I think he has learned how to play the ambient political atmosphere most gain which probably means half of his promises will go on fulfilled once he discovers that they unpopular.

That is why I made a point to highlight Joe biden's stance on the Israel <>Gaza conflict.
This is one hell of a hot potato for him and no matter which decision he makes there is going to be a cost. He seems to have made a decision and he's sticking with it despite the fact that people in his own administration are now backstabbing him for it. Yet he seems to be remaining firm.

That's what a real leader does. I have no problems giving him some points for that.

Last edited:
The mods should know. When I morderated a college football MB for 10 years, mods could see IP addresses. It was easy to idenitfy multiple user names from the same user, (Of course we now have VPNS), but not everyone uses them.

They are just assholes. When you know they would change their stance if you flipped the names Trump and Biden on ANY ISSUE…they are telling you they are tribal Extreme Biden Cult Fucks and should be ignored. They are actually doing us a favor, because we can just dismiss them as fucking retards and ignore them.
Normally the mods would spot replicant account entries from a normal source.; But if they are pouring in from a posting farm they won't be able to see it. Those posting farms are out there and many of them aren't even in North America.

Having said that however the rest of what you said certainly applies. They are assholes and they don't really give a crap about who knows it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back