Morti was once at a MMA training

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
I was only once there, it was a free trial training, if you want to join the "martial arts gym" you need to pay a monthly fee and get boxing gloves....

I was here:

Did you learn the triangle choke?

(Back in my day we called it the "Sleeper hold")

No when I was there we did boxing, but they do other fighting styles like choking and wrestling and kicking but when i was there it was punching lesson that one time. I had a box fight with others though for training purposes.

I once took a lesson to fly an airplane. It was free, and they took me up and let me hold on to the steering wheel for about 5 minutes. I later applied for a job as airline pilot. They weren't impressed.

Did you learn the triangle choke?

(Back in my day we called it the "Sleeper hold")

They call themselves "Martial Arts Systematic" or "Self Defense instead of just martial arts sports" but they do different martial arts styles like wrestling, kickboxing etc. that's why I called it MMA because several martial arts come together, but they also do boxing.

Keep going 4 days a week
anannanannanannana.png

Good to hear that you are already mixing with girls so early in your tranny therapy classes .Have you told them yet that you really want to be known as Penelope ?

Keep going. Boxing classes are a great way to burn fat and if it’s something you enjoy, you’re more likely to keep up with it

Forum List

Back