More war, at home and abroad?

A

amish1

Okay, we've been to Korea, Vietnam, Iraq twice, Afghanistan, Libya, and Haiti. Is that the end? I am 200% supportive of the WOT, but we need more. Our homeland security should be more secure. Not just airlines, but more important topics.

#1 Immigrants, our borders should be secured. Let's not forget about Mexican, Cuban, Latino, or even Canadian terrorist.

#2 Slavery, In some nations,m ( Taiwan, Mozambique, IRAQ, Sudan, and Honduras) there is still secret AND legal slavery. Talk about unfair treatment.

#3 The Klan: the KKK has numerously attacked blacks, asians, and gays. They were ignored in the 1960's, now let's put an end to it.

Last: Snipers, Neo-Nazis, and poachers are still relatively undelt with. If nations put as much work into finding robbers, snipers, molestors, poachers, and cannibals, as they do look for Osama, we would be alot safer

Go Bush!

Okay, we've been to Korea, Vietnam, Iraq twice, Afghanistan, Libya, and Haiti. Is that the end? I am 200% supportive of the WOT, but we need more. Our homeland security should be more secure. Not just airlines, but more important topics.

#1 Immigrants, our borders should be secured. Let's not forget about Mexican, Cuban, Latino, or even Canadian terrorist.

#2 Slavery, In some nations,m ( Taiwan, Mozambique, IRAQ, Sudan, and Honduras) there is still secret AND legal slavery. Talk about unfair treatment.

#3 The Klan: the KKK has numerously attacked blacks, asians, and gays. They were ignored in the 1960's, now let's put an end to it.

Last: Snipers, Neo-Nazis, and poachers are still relatively undelt with. If nations put as much work into finding robbers, snipers, molestors, poachers, and cannibals, as they do look for Osama, we would be alot safer

Go Bush!

Actually, the office is unconstitutional. Legally, that is what the militia and navy are for.

Agreed. That much is rational, and logical.

Fine. It is also wrong and unconstitutional to invade another country which, slavery or no, does not allow our troops there.

This is why we have laws. The KKK are constitutionally protected, as you are, to speak your mind. When they violate another person's rights, they themselves give up theirs and go to trial.

No.
If all citizens were legally entitled to carry a side arm with no delay, checks, or tracking, then we would be safer. Suckling from the teat of governmental dispensation of "justice" does nothing for justice. It just means they make and enforce rules and can take your freedoms at the drop of a hat.

The power for justice lies in citizens and juries, not police.

Given that he stands directly opposed to the concept of a Constitutional Republic, no way.

DMP, who is talking about gays?

New Guy: What office? I never once mentioned any office, for Buddhas sake.

Didn't Hitler tell USA to stay out of Germany? Look what happened.

I am not just about bombs and AK-47's. I mean all terrorism. The definition of terrorism is taken to specifically. Cannibals that molest kids and consume their bodies strike TERROR in the hearts of others. The KKK does the same. Countless KKK/UKA led church bombings, robberies, riots, murders, and nature harming cross-burnings. Poachers kill animals just to make a buck. So it is wrong to kill a man and sell his skull to an African tribe for decoration, but is alright to kill an innocent elephant to hang it's tusks/head on the wall of some rich politician, who is too lazy to order a pizza

New Guy: What office? I never once mentioned any office, for Buddhas sake.

Yes, you did. The Office of Homeland Security.
:)

Didn't Hitler tell USA to stay out of Germany? Look what happened.

You can use anything to justify any argument. That doesn't make it legal, and it doesn't make it right.
I am not just about bombs and AK-47's. I mean all terrorism. The definition of terrorism is taken to specifically. Cannibals that molest kids and consume their bodies strike TERROR in the hearts of others. The KKK does the same. Countless KKK/UKA led church bombings, robberies, riots, murders, and nature harming cross-burnings. Poachers kill animals just to make a buck. So it is wrong to kill a man and sell his skull to an African tribe for decoration, but is alright to kill an innocent elephant to hang it's tusks/head on the wall of some rich politician, who is too lazy to order a pizza.
By your definitions or examples, anyone who does anything that surprises another is a terrorist.

THAT is not and should not ever be a crime. The minute you condemn another for being different, when no specific crime has been comitted, you have just given up YOUR right to be different.

According to our Constitution there are irrevocable rights regardless of opinion or feelings.

Bombing, being violent to other races, killing endangered animals, molesting, eating another person, and other unusual acts are still crimes. If Ralph Nader or even Phyllic Diller jumped out of birthday cake nude, that is not a crime, it is just a suprise/scary. It is not TERRORISM.

This is all wrong. A snake popping out of a can of peanuts is not terrorism

So which is it?

I am not just about bombs and AK-47's. I mean all terrorism. The definition of terrorism is taken to specifically. Cannibals that molest kids and consume their bodies strike TERROR in the hearts of others. The KKK does the same. Countless KKK/UKA led church bombings, robberies, riots, murders, and nature harming cross-burnings. Poachers kill animals just to make a buck. So it is wrong to kill a man and sell his skull to an African tribe for decoration, but is alright to kill an innocent elephant to hang it's tusks/head on the wall of some rich politician, who is too lazy to order a pizza

Bombing, being violent to other races, killing endangered animals, molesting, eating another person, and other unusual acts are still crimes. If Ralph Nader or even Phyllic Diller jumped out of birthday cake nude, that is not a crime, it is just a suprise/scary. It is not TERRORISM.

Are you saying ALL crime is terrorism?

No. Their is a difference between robbing a bank and kidnapping kids, molesting them, cutting up their body, and eating them.

Maybe you misunderstood me I meant to say "too specifically"

Sorry

Sure killing whales or elephants is not as important as 9/11, but don't let poaching lead to the killing of a bald eagle (metaphor for USA)

I am just saying we need to attack the minority of the "bad guys"

CIA, militias, FBI, SWAT, marines: I don't care we need to end all major and minor crimes/terrorism.

Robbers=police
Sniper=SWAT
Internet viruses=CIA/FCC
Immigrants=National Guard
Cannibals=ALL
KKK=CIA
Poachers=UN, natualist extremist, FBI

Step up the hunt for killing and hate!

Not really. Just more attention directed to non-embassy bombing crimes. In a way, yes. We need a CIVILLIZED militaristic FBI-CIA-Special Ops-UN-FCC hybid.

So, do you think you can prove that more beneficial than and more constitutional than letting all citizens have full unrestricted access to "BEARING ARMS"?

To an extent. Not a bazooka. what would you need a bazooka for?

By the way, this has nothing to do with stepping up the war on terrorism

To an extent. Not a bazooka. what would you need a bazooka for?

Actually, it doesn't matter what you think you need it for, you are guaranteed that right to defend against government tyrrany. If your government has more and better firepower, you lose your ability to tell your government what to do.

By the way, this has nothing to do with stepping up the war on terrorism

Actually, it does. The bottom line is that your government is telling you how do run your life, not the other way around. Constitutionally we have the right and responsibility to reverse that. This "war" on terrorism would be better fought if terrorists knew every citizen could blow them away before they could get a plan into action. How many attacks would you see then?

In Constitutional justice, that would be reality. Unfortunately, we are no longer in posession of our own law makers.

I would like to see how your desire for change can be allowed constitutionally or make anything better.

What the hell does poaching and cannabalism have to do with terrorism?!? If people want to be cannibals, and they have a legal access to human flesh... well, I think it's pretty frickin disgusting, but it's their diet. And while I don't support poaching, I think it's a relatively small problem compared to terrorism.

Hah! It sounds like you've been listening to Michael Savage too! Ever read his book, "The Enemy Within?" You've pretty much summed it up!

Originally posted by amish1

Cheap labour = cheap American products = strong economy.

One substantial change in America over the last few years, at least here in the NW, is the Latino group now predominant in the service field. Immigrants now fill the bottom of the barrel service jobs, fast food, housekeeping, security, etc, and without that base of new workers the natives would not have the luxuries they enjoy today. It's as if a whole new crop of slaves were working the plantations again. It's the same reason the EU brings in all the Arabs (but they brought in all their problems with them, unlike Hispanics).

Illegal or not, immigration is good for the US economy.

I agree it's horrible yet our capability is limited, and more important threats abound.

The Klan is the least of America's problems when it comes to crime. It's also a constitutionally protected group, free speech and all that, just like the same radical "Black Panthers". Member's of all race-based groups (also the NAACP), should be held accountable for criminal acts just like any individuals in society. But adding seperate "hate crimes" and violating key constitutional rights that "allow bad things" is NOT the solution, IMHO. You can't outlaw racial disharmony.

Last: Snipers, Neo-Nazis, and poachers are still relatively undelt with.

PRIORITIES, please! There are 500,000 rapes in one year in the USA. There were, say 10-20 sniper killings? Maybe one "Nazi killings", I don't recall any in the KKK name since the one dragging in Jasper, Texas back five years ago.

There is absolutely no reason to misallocate our efforts to go along with the media hype, when the rarity of these crimes are the only reason they exist in big media.

Well now you're talking... why didn't you just say so at the start!

:D

It is not as high-risk as bombs, but is does strike terror/fear in cannibal targets, asian, blacxks,and animals.

I am not saying stop Afghanistan, go to the sahara, but just look into it

Just remember that pro-immigrant statement when you are sitting inyour manhattan apartment, sipping diet coke eating take-out while some Mexican named Jose has your job and you can't afford your daughters braces

Let's remember there's a difference between legal and illegal immigrants. The legal ones pay taxes and (hopefully) contribute to society. The illegal ones just mooch. And why George W. wants to extend social security to illegals, I'll never understand. (Perhaps he's being brainwashed by the Left? Yikes!)

Forum List

Back